KU Game Worn/Used Gear For Free

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 57

Re: KU Game Worn/Used Gear For Free

Post by Deleted User 57 »

I don't know why twokoc would think a mother is a "he" but whatever floats his/her boat that Plano I mean Jeep sold him/her.
Either way, male or female, I'm a moron regardless if I gave away free Embiid stuff or not.
I'm hoping to / planning to obtain some Embiid 6ers gear soon before, during, or soon after first of the new year. I will not be giving it away. Until I realize I have little to no time left to live on this God forsaken planet. Then, assuming my brain slightly works, I will decide who gets it and make sure they get it. Of course someone could steal it before then but lets see how my life plays out.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I'm interested for my man cave downstairs. You came through before on the previous site with a signed TRob photo from his monstrous dunk against Baylor.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Greene was my 1st thought as well.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

Someone already claimed the stuff.

I will look around in the next week or so and see what if anything else I want to part with.

Newton - I know I have some more autographed pics in my storage locker. Maybe I will go attack it in the near future but may be a lot of unpleasant things/memories in storage to search through and have to prepare myself first.