Fantasy NBA

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 75

Fantasy NBA

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Had my yearly NBA fantasy draft last night. Got lucky and got the #1 overall pick in a 10 team league. I took giannis. Hard to pass on LeBron and AD, but figured I'd follow the trend for this year and not get too creative.

Does anyone on here do season long leagues or the daily fantasy on FD/DK?
NLowrider

Re: Fantasy NBA

Post by NLowrider »

I do two or three a year. This year I got 6th pick in one and 11th pick in the other. I grabbed Curry (6th) and Paul George (11th).

I would have picked AD at #1 considering the Pelicans don’t have anyone else.
Deleted User 75

I considered, but giannis has averaged 78 games per year during his career (or something like that) and AD gets hurt a lot (although not the last 2 years)....it's a "points" league, so neither would make or break my team, so I went with what I thought was the safer of the 2.

I also got PG13 with the 20th pick, so I felt like that was sort of a steal.
NLowrider

Post by NLowrider »

Good point. AD has had a lot of injuries. Greek Freak might have a career season this year.
Deleted User 75

Tonight my main draftkings lineup in the 8$ main event.....

PG= Schroder (Westbrook out)
SG=Curry
SF=PG13 (see Schroder)
PF=KD
C=Noel (Adams out)
G=H Diallo
F= B Simmons
U=D Jones (draymond out)

Good luck to me!

(Yes, bad fan... I hade to fade embiid because of the value plays at the C position tonight that only fit into 2 spots. I essentially had to pick between Curry or Embiid)

Update: apparently I was drunk when I thought I saw Adams and green were out because they're definitely starting.
NLowrider

Post by NLowrider »

I've done daily drafts but I've found I suck at them. I like having second chances. The player is out for a game? Who cares you can survive the week still.