Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 183

Re: Jawhawks in the NBA

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Deleted User 183

This is sad. Good kid has a really tough past few months.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btma4ajhPEo/?
Deleted User 183

Deleted User 183

Deleted User 183

And so begins the initial process of the breakup of the Celtics? ......

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/celtics-ma ... 03813.html
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Rozier, brown, kyrie, hayward. That's the group where the issue is likely coming from. Not sure which of them, maybe all of them?

Morris and Smart seem like ultimate team players who are willing to sacrifice whatever. Horford is a vet.

The Celtics hands are a little tied until after Kyrie makes his decision. I wouldn't want to ship off Rozier or brown if kyrie is going to end up leaving, so it made sense that those guys weren't moved yet....I'm sure the AD speculation isn't helping, but I'm not sure he wants to be in Boston long term so I think it'd be foolish to decimate their roster for a 1 year AD rental.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:16 am Rozier, brown, kyrie, hayward. That's the group where the issue is likely coming from. Not sure which of them, maybe all of them?

Morris and Smart seem like ultimate team players who are willing to sacrifice whatever. Horford is a vet.

The Celtics hands are a little tied until after Kyrie makes his decision. I wouldn't want to ship off Rozier or brown if kyrie is going to end up leaving, so it made sense that those guys weren't moved yet....I'm sure the AD speculation isn't helping, but I'm not sure he wants to be in Boston long term so I think it'd be foolish to decimate their roster for a 1 year AD rental.
the problems started when kyrie and gordon became healthy and rejoined the rotation. Hayward isn't what he used to be... understandably so. and Kyrie is an offensive talent (a really good one) but still takes away from team concept expecting his own shots and has never been bought in on defense. I think the celtics were a lot better last year when those 2 were out. not as individually talented. but a lot better team
Deleted User 183

On another note......
I don't watch all that much NBA regular season action but I'm looking forward to Joel and his boys taking on the King and his boys at 2:30 central time today.
Deleted User 75

Embiid questionable but I expect he will play. Seems like he's questionable about 50% of the time and rarely has missed games this year.
Deleted User 183

Joel with 37 and 14 today.

Uncle Anthony sighting.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Markieff is apparently one the most sought after late season additions for teams looking to add post depth/shooting before making a playoff push. The wizards dealt him in the last year of his contract to avoid the luxury tax and repeater tax. since they clearly arent doing shit this season and have been scraping their core in numerous trades

the pelicans got a free 2nd round pick out of it then waived his contract. so markieff is free to sign whereever for the remainder of the season as basically an inexpensive rental. then should be free to sign elsewhere as a free agent next season. marcus will be a free agent too.

wonder where he will end up for now tho? Lakers, rockets? Marcus morris has been interviewed saying he would love to add him to boston but understand they are pretty stacked with depth. doesnt want to see his twin end up with an eastern conference foe tho

https://sports.yahoo.com/markieff-morri ... 24307.html
Deleted User 75

I could see lakers. Rockets have Faried and he's been killing it, plus Capella set to return in the next few weeks.

Lakers makes some sense, but I'm not aware if he's close enough with LeBron to get the spot over Melo.

Philly might make some sense.

OKC might make some sense.

After that I start drawing blanks "need" wise, but every team can use a starter quality big for a cheap half season rental.
Deleted User 183

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I hate ads on jerseys. Fucking soccer.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 75

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:47 am I could see lakers. Rockets have Faried and he's been killing it, plus Capella set to return in the next few weeks.

Lakers makes some sense, but I'm not aware if he's close enough with LeBron to get the spot over Melo.

Philly might make some sense.

OKC might make some sense.

After that I start drawing blanks "need" wise, but every team can use a starter quality big for a cheap half season rental.
Kieff to OKC.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

oubre with 2 posters in one game last night. and a career high 28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v_TBuI1s0M
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Deleted User 183