Post by Deleted User 75 »

Cascadia

Re: Who is the GOAT

Post by Cascadia »

MJ
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

LeBron does plenty of dancing. On the court, on the field, in the club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSipc2Y9y9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQX880tz74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWlOeCeek3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbn8qd6Ywx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5NdToDjfk

Only time I have an issue with LeBron dancing is when he becomes a complete asshat and does it during games while there is action on the court and his teammates are out there playing.
A) No support for his teammates and comes off as not giving a damn about the game.
B) Makes it all about him. Look at me. I'm more important than the game!!!!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Wait what did lebron say about Jewish money?
Deleted User 183

Nothing more than quoting song lyrics (“We getting that Jewish money, Everything is Kosher.”) but I find it a bit ironic that he happened to post it a day or two after he said...
“In the NFL they got a bunch of old white men owning teams, and they got that slave mentality".
Deleted User 75

Shaka says LeBron.

No wonder he's struggling at Texas. He's working part time on TV too. At least he's got something to fall back on if coaching doesn't work out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsJJvyRDvsv ... 54x9xfstlf
Deleted User 75

Deleted User 75

Deleted User 183

Time for the goat to shut it down for the season?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don’t think there’s that good of an argument for him to do so.

First, they aren’t out of it.

Second, a good number of people already hate him with a list of stupid arguments like “he’s soft” or “he doesn’t care enough”. Well, he quits on the season and they have more ammo.

Are you really going to get that much of a better draft pick situation?

You may have a number of teammates on this team next season—what kind of message are you sending and wouldn’t you want to learn to play with them better?

Gotta get those stats while you still can at your age.
Deleted User 183

I agree they aren't out of it. Close to being out of it - but indeed they are not done.

"Soft" or not, he's been lackadaisical on defense since his return from injury.
Heck, his teammate had to physically push him last night to play defense.
You could see he allowed Beverley and the rest of the Clippers to frustrate him last night.
I believe he cares but it's gotten to the point where I feel he knows his team's fate and he's now playing for not much more than his own personal pride. Which is a good thing - for him.

Don't know about the draft situation but do know the Lakers have some pieces to trade if they felt a desire to move up in the draft - if they care/d to.

The message he is sending is that some of his teammates may feel he's already thrown them under the bus. He's right that some/many/most of these guys don't understand the urgency it takes to be successful enough to make the playoffs but these are the same guys who won in college and played in the NCAA tourney for some "elite" programs - something LeBron didn't do. They do know what winning is about and what it takes to win.
The main culprit for LeBron and his teammates not playing well together is not necessarily LeBron and his teammates. I would say it's more Mr. Walton. The same guy who 2 seasons ago I said was a clueless horse shit NBA coach. He still is. You underachieve with LeBron on your team and you're a dead man walking. Right Dave Blatt?

This season is seems LeBron has all but conceded that he's not going to win a championship so I agree, at this point it's all about numbers for him.

Only good argument for shutting him down is wanting to protect your investment.

On a side note -
Lakers were 29-35 last season after 64 games.
They are 30-34 this season after 64 games.
Yes, I realize injuries have played a major role in their lack of improvement but I and 97% of other casual NBA fans would have guessed they would be a lot better than 30-34 right now.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think another thing that may have to do with the play of the Lakers was the Anthony Davis rumors.
All of those young guys seemed dispensable.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

You can debate between Michael and Wilt, but this fucking crybaby bronbron certainly isn’t the GOAT
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:38 pm You can debate between Michael and Wilt,
Or Giannis.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:38 pm You can debate between Michael and Wilt, but this fucking crybaby bronbron certainly isn’t the GOAT
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:38 pm You can debate between Michael and Wilt, but this fucking crybaby bronbron certainly isn’t the GOAT
pdub wrote:Second, a good number of people already hate him with a list of stupid arguments like “he’s soft” or “he doesn’t care enough”. Well, he quits on the season and they have more ammo.
Deleted User 183

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TDub wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:53 pm
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

Gutter wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 am I believe he cares but it's gotten to the point where I feel he knows his team's fate and he's now playing for not much more than his own personal pride. Which is a good thing - for him.
Shit, if he was playing for his pride, you'd think he would give more than 7% effort. I have been one of the biggest LBJ > MJ believers, but this season almost makes me want to change my mind.