Tickets

Kansas Basketball.
NewtonHawk11

Tickets

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

This is a long shot, but looking at possibly taking my 7 year old to his first game in AFH this winter. But tickets are a little too expensive for my liking.

Anyone got a Saturday game they are maybe wanting to get off their hands for a little bit cheaper than what is out there on secondary market?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Tickets

Post by jfish26 »

Ordinarily, I'd say the best bet is to just wait out the market, even if it means being a bit late. But with the kiddo in tow, a lot of the fun is the lead-in.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:36 am Ordinarily, I'd say the best bet is to just wait out the market, even if it means being a bit late. But with the kiddo in tow, a lot of the fun is the lead-in.
Yeah that's my thought process. Get them now and get him pumped up for it. He's not the biggest sport person in the world, but is really starting to catch on to the teams I like and is starting to follow things a bit easier now. We've watched almost every game together on the couch and it's a good time.

I didn't get my first AFH experience until I was about 15 or 16. Want him to get there sooner than I did.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Eastern Michigan, Dec 29 is a game I have my eye on. It is a Saturday game when classes are not in session, the opponent is a direction state school from the MAAC, and it is kinda the holiday week.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

Over holiday break you can get online tickets for 20 bucks. Same with out front. Mid-January hits, you are looking at 100+ online and 60-80 out front. Tickets For Less is definitely the best route for online or walk in.

Fieldhouse has been thinnest I’ve seen early season. Sold out, but corners have plenty of elbow room.
I am, I said.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

My tickets to the Eastern Michigan game just got put under the Christmas Tree. Tickets to Hamilton (touring) too.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

Big 12 tickets are available now. Not going to be the greatest, but possibly good for some.

https://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommer ... mDesktop=1
I am, I said.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Latching on shamelessly to this thread:
I know stubhub is probably the best bet ( wait the day before/day of the game ) but if anyone wants to get rid of some Eastern Michigan tix, i'm your man.