New Pod

Kansas Basketball.
NewtonHawk11

New Pod

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

This may be frowned upon, but I've started listening to this podcast by a couple of KU fans who met through twitter basically, and they have called it Aint No Seats Pod. One of the guys is the guy that does the Fake Bill Self videos and sounds pretty much like him. It's really good. But yesterday they posted about an hour long or so interview with Tyshawn Taylor and it's an amazing interview. He's unfiltered and goes through EVERYTHING that happened while at KU. I've only made it about halfway through and he just got done talking about the football/basketball fight in 2010 or whenever that was. Excited to listen to more on my drive home today.

I think they're on iTunes and other places that stream podcasts. Aint No Seats Pod.

Ty was their first player guest. They've had Carrington Harrison from 610 on to provide a different aspect on KU hoops, and his episode was really good for being a Tigger fan. He's very much a realist in regards to KU hoops, not a hater by any means. Hell, he's been to more games in Allen than probably half of this board. (Myself included)
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG