Self Made

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 75

Re: Self Made

Post by Deleted User 75 »

NDballer13 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:27 am How is that shitting on him? It's no different than second guessing if Jacque Vaughn was trying to put together a team. But, leave it to Illy to be the guy to get offended on someone else's behalf.
He's clearly taking a jab at Sherron's weight.

Leave it to NDballer to get offended on someone else's behalf, while simultaneously complaining about me getting offended on someone else's behalf.

Gotta love it!
Deleted User 75

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 am illy is too busy following uk to remember that Sherron has always had issues with his diet and conditioning
You live for this.

So weird.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Sherron has been a fatty for 10 years.

Too fat, too lazy and too stupid to catch a flight for an NBA contract.

But........that ONE steal!
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:09 am No reason to shit on an all time great Jayhawk. Especially by doing the fat shame shtick. But to each their own I suppose.
Classic troll move. Hey mods can we just change his name to IlliUKTROLL. It would just make everything easier.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:45 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 pm Sherron attempting via Facebook to put together a Chicago team for TBT Tournament makes me think he's not on the Self Made roster.
Sherron is not exactly in playing shape any more.
Have you seen him recently? Actually, he's looking pretty darn good these days compared to how he's looked in the not so distant past.

On second thought, scratch that. He very well may be weighing in at around 240-250.
I'd still take a 240-250 Sherron Collins over many of the other guys who play TBT.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

SC is an all-time great JAYHAWK. Either the greatest or second greatest JAYHAWK since DMan.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think Cascadia is going to say something snarky about that in response.
Just get ready MICH.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Lol, Sherron is borderline Top 25
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lmao...right
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:37 am
NDballer13 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:27 am How is that shitting on him? It's no different than second guessing if Jacque Vaughn was trying to put together a team. But, leave it to Illy to be the guy to get offended on someone else's behalf.
He's clearly taking a jab at Sherron's weight.

Leave it to NDballer to get offended on someone else's behalf, while simultaneously complaining about me getting offended on someone else's behalf.

Gotta love it!
Simple question does not equal being offended. You can "shit on" twocoach all you want, lol.

Crying fat shame because someone said he's not in playing shape is like saying Brady got busted for a DUI because the cop thought he was black.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:09 am No reason to shit on an all time great Jayhawk. Especially by doing the fat shame shtick. But to each their own I suppose.
What? My post has zero to do with Collins legacy as a player at KU. It has everything to do with his ability TODAY to help a team win a basketball tournament where the top prize is $2 million. There are better choices than Collins RIGHT NOW.

If this was for shits and giggles then sure, put him on the team. But it's not. Your pathetic attempts to make an argument out of anything I post just make you look like a clown.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

But the question should be was it cascadias girlfriend in the elevator with Sherron?
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Jeebus I hate Aerosmith
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:26 am
What? My post has zero to do with Collins legacy as a player at KU. It has everything to do with his ability TODAY to help a team win a basketball tournament where the top prize is $2 million. There are better choices than Collins RIGHT NOW.

If this was for shits and giggles then sure, put him on the team. But it's not. Your pathetic attempts to make an argument out of anything I post just make you look like a clown.
And yet, here you are...arguing like a clown.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 pm

JFC
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Are you genuinely this clueless or is this all some big act? I am not arguing anything because there is no argument to be had. You read my original post and replied with an irrelevant, imbecilic leap of logic that had nothing to do with my point.

No one else seemed to have a problem understanding the point I was making with that post. Not sure how the point always seems to be missed by you.
Deleted User 75

2 more paragraphs. Arguing about how you're not arguing. Repeating what you have already said. Classic.
JayhawkInIowa726

Post by JayhawkInIowa726 »

If anyone's trolling on this page, it's clearly Cascadia....
Deleted User 75

JayhawkInIowa726 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:28 pm If anyone's trolling on this page, it's clearly Cascadia....
My guess is he went to school during the Sherron years and either a) sherron wasn't nice to him and/or b) sherron had sex with a girl he was talking to.