MU

Kansas Football.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: MU

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:43 pm No college sports fan should be happy about what happened to Mizzou, even KU fans. It means the hammer can come down on anyone, for nearly anything.
Unless you're unc
Defense. Rebounds.
jhawk73

Post by jhawk73 »

This whole scenario does give me hope for KU if/when the NCAA acts on the shoe money thing. We're more a UNC than a MU when it comes to revenue for the NCAA in mens basketball, which is the NCAA's cash cow. That plus the fact that there are just so many schools involved with the shoe scandal.
"Anything from Missouri has a taint about it. ... We're from Kansas. Jayhawkers, and proud of it."
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawk73 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:18 pm This whole scenario does give me hope for KU if/when the NCAA acts on the shoe money thing. We're more a UNC than a MU when it comes to revenue for the NCAA in mens basketball, which is the NCAA's cash cow. That plus the fact that there are just so many schools involved with the shoe scandal.
I'd like to agree with you, but so far I'm seeing that we've been treated with something less than the deference shown Duke on these matters.

What would REALLY be great for KU is if the equivalent Nike weirdos (Nike's Gassnola, for example) caught some heat.