pdub
Site Admin

Re: next soccer question

Post by pdub »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Whoa, I’m surprised that skirmish broke out without anyone flopping
Last edited by ousdahl on Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noosh

Post by noosh »

He meant to hit the ribbon board. Just a mistake and typical MLS shit. Dude cant even hit a target 3' in front of him. Loved the NYRB coach comment "that's what you get for sitting in front row" ROFL!!!!

I mean these assclowns in MLS want $12M transfer fee for Kaku from America. Can totally understand why this guy is pissed.

Really hope this fan sues the shit out of SKC for failing to adequately protect. Up next in Amerikkka.....netting around soccer fields!!!!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

USA v Panama in Kansas City Wednesday June 26th.
3rd game in their Gold Cup group.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:53 pm USA v Panama in Kansas City Wednesday June 26th.
Really hate that T&T and Guyana have the first game. Field will be tore up pretty bad.

But I get why they have the US second game in every group play date. Allows the crowd to build in the first game, compared to US having first game, and a weak crowd in the 2nd game.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
noosh

Post by noosh »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:43 pm
pdub wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:53 pm USA v Panama in Kansas City Wednesday June 26th.
Really hate that T&T and Guyana have the first game. Field will be tore up pretty bad.

But I get why they have the US second game in every group play date. Allows the crowd to build in the first game, compared to US having first game, and a weak crowd in the 2nd game.
So much lulz in here.
noosh

Post by noosh »

Holy shit this Tottz v City match is POPPIN!!!!!
noosh

Post by noosh »

Where the fuck is the soccer chatter? World Superbowl quarterfinals leg 2 and no one is trackin this shit?!?!?!? Jesus this really is just a candy ass MLS thread.
noosh

Post by noosh »

SKC needs to really be thinking about firing Vermes. This was a great run but tikia taka doesnt work in MLS and we are now a team of old geezers I mean are you shitting me, Zusi, Besler, Sinovich, Melia....holy fuck MLS is supposed to be a retirement league for Euro players not Americans.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Vermes was in contention for the US coaching spot

i'm sure people who know more than you were in on that discussion
noosh

Post by noosh »

LOL you know how shitty we are at soccer, right?

You fucking clown.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

zing?

i know how shitty nearly ALL of mls is at soccer relative to numerous leagues across the pond
noosh

Post by noosh »

Vermes using SKC for his own personal Barca wannabe experiment is getting old. MLS is just smash it in hard, pray for a ricochet goal. No need to make it more difficult
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

You all ready to welcome back Feilhaber?

The Rapids are one CO team I follow closely and root for consistently (Rockies are my adopted NL team)....they hard to follow, but a lifetime as a Royals fan sure ya prepared me.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

SKC roster just decimated right now.

Rapids entire franchise a little decimated right now.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

There are so many KU/SKC parallels during the Self/Vermes eras.
Deleted User 141

This Rwandan kid any good?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:57 am You all ready to welcome back Feilhaber?

The Rapids are one CO team I follow closely and root for consistently (Rockies are my adopted NL team)....they hard to follow, but a lifetime as a Royals fan sure ya prepared me.
I'm all for it. A midfield of Feilhaber, Ilie and Espinoza is a great midfield. Match those guys up with a healty Gerso, Nemeth and Russell and the top 6 guys are really good.

That backline is still a concern though.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

Deleted User 141

If midfield prevents other team from breaking through to back line easily, many backline problems can be mitigated.

Having watched Feilhaber this year in CO, he was not helping much in this regard. Maybe the cast at SKC is better.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Espinoza loves to slide back and be the 5th defender, you could say, in front of that back line. By having Feilhaber and Ilie up front now more in attacking roles, Espinoza can slide into his comfort role as a defender and having the ball in his own half.