Puck

Other Sports.
Deleted User 183

Puck

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Go figure, the one and only post about puck is going to be of a chick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58qOiRANbxo
Deleted User 183

Re: Puck

Post by Deleted User 183 »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Stars and Blues in 2OT of game 7
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

NHL Playoffs have been really good this year. The WC teams are doing some damage.

Would like to see Blues/Avs in Western Finals. Some rivals who went at it in the 90s.

Like Carolina, they are on a roll. Just destroyed a good Islanders team. Bruins have played well.

Think the Blues and the Hurricanes meet up in the finals. Not the most known teams, but the 2 teams that are playing the best right now.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Shoot man, I might have to ask beaverfever if there’s any more room on that avs bandwagon.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

nm
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Blackhawks Puck & the Circle = Great stuff! Watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNJ3v9pHww4
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

Not that anyone is probably watching, but Lightning Blue Jackets game is going to a fifth OT. Basically played 2.333 games already in Game 1 of the series, and just about to wrap up the sixth hour of Hockey.
Last edited by Deleted User 318 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 318

Deleted User 318

Over halfway through the fifth OT, Lightning snuck it it. 6.5 hours of Hockey, 2.5 games. Fun game.
Deleted User 289

As much as I wish I could and as solid as the puck has supposedly been, I just can't enjoy watching games without fans in the stands. I am finding I'm having the same issue with the NBA and MLB.
Good thing the BHawks are going to be eliminated by the Knights so I don't feel like I am missing anything by not watching. MAYBE (but HIGHLY doubtful) I'll watch some of the Cups Finals.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

ESPN and NHL doing a 7 year broadcasting deal.

Which takes us to one of the great TV network intros of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PReim0Axt4
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

Deleted User 289

Newton with 1st puck post in almost 7 months - and then I post a second unrelated one less than 10 minutes later.

It's legit and if anyone has $150 burning a hole in their pocket, there are worse ways to spend it.

https://jogsportswear.tuosystems.com/stores/kuw21
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Playoff hockey is still the best thing to watch. And it isn’t close.

Deleted User 880

Post by Deleted User 880 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:48 pm Playoff hockey is still the best thing to watch. And it isn’t close.
While I usually enjoy playoff hockey - very much, the NHL fucked up the format. BAD. At least in my opinion.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

MJ23 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:14 am
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:48 pm Playoff hockey is still the best thing to watch. And it isn’t close.
While I usually enjoy playoff hockey - very much, the NHL fucked up the format. BAD. At least in my opinion.
Format is fine. Rivalries carrying over to the playoffs. The stakes have ramped up even more.

The 2 games last night were incredible. Toronto choked again and Boston/NYI was just a well played game.

Deleted User 880

Post by Deleted User 880 »

You're a better man (I'm pretty sure you're a man) than I am. I fully admit I'm not going to watch complete games until the current series are further along. That being because I have no dog in the fight right now.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

MJ23 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:08 am You're a better man (I'm pretty sure you're a man) than I am. I fully admit I'm not going to watch complete games until the current series are further along. That being because I have no dog in the fight right now.
I have zero dog in any hockey. If I'm a fan of a team, it's St. Louis, but I could probably name 2 players on the team.

Playoff hockey is just so fun.

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

3 game 7s today.

Here is a not that crazy but still somewhat odd thought.

NHL Final could be Lightning/Flames
NBA Final could be Suns/Heat

See a theme there?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Big fan of the Florida Panthers and how they play. They just attack and attack. No holding back. They play some open hockey.