Baseball

Other Sports.
thekid6
Contributor

Baseball

Post by thekid6 »

Just starting the thread...but Go Rockies!
Don't give up, don't ever give up. -Jimmy V
thebones

Re: Baseball

Post by thebones »

salvy thrown out at the plate. why would you send him home on that one? hammel's going to blow this...
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Are the Royals good at baseball on this board?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Fresh slate. But going to be tough to top back to back World Series that other board had.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Jayhawks14

Post by Jayhawks14 »

One week left then some real excitement coming. Feel like the Tribe have the roster sans bullpen to make a run, but Stros & Sox are too salty. WS winner has to be coming from the AL right?
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

Cubs suck.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Jayhawks14 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:56 pm One week left then some real excitement coming. Feel like the Tribe have the roster sans bullpen to make a run, but Stros & Sox are too salty. WS winner has to be coming from the AL right?
Yes. It's either going to be the Sox or Astros. Yankees and Indians could put up a fight for a bit, but don't think they can go too far.

NL blows with ATL, Cubs, Dodgers all leading divisions. Those teams suck. I am intrigued with what Milwaukee can do. They have the offense. They could likely be using the Rays way of using SP for middle of game, and have relievers start and finish the games.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
NLowrider

Post by NLowrider »

I'm just happy the Royals aren't dead last.. in the entire league.
Jayhawks14

Post by Jayhawks14 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:41 am
Jayhawks14 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:56 pm One week left then some real excitement coming. Feel like the Tribe have the roster sans bullpen to make a run, but Stros & Sox are too salty. WS winner has to be coming from the AL right?
Yes. It's either going to be the Sox or Astros. Yankees and Indians could put up a fight for a bit, but don't think they can go too far.

NL blows with ATL, Cubs, Dodgers all leading divisions. Those teams suck. I am intrigued with what Milwaukee can do. They have the offense. They could likely be using the Rays way of using SP for middle of game, and have relievers start and finish the games.
My preseason WS was Sox and Brewers. Think they can do some real damage this postseason
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

hilarious
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Doubleheader on Monday.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 57

Jep.
How do you feel about the two reams who have the best record in the NL having to play each other to see who has the right to lose tomorrow and get knocked out of the playoffs?
Here is my take, whoever loses today wins tomorrow. Maybe. As much as I am a Flubs can, I just might actually laugh if they laid two consecutive giant turds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

No St. Louis Cards.
At least I have that.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

CAIN
Deleted User 57

Yes, that was me and my bald ugly head in the stands behind every left handed batter.
Cubs suck!
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Rockies tomorrow.
Deleted User 57

9 times out of 10 I would be negative but right now is one of the 1 times and I am going to say the Flubs win 4-3.
ramjet
Contributor

Post by ramjet »

Gutter's Mother wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:02 pm Yes, that was me and my bald ugly head in the stands behind every left handed batter.
Cubs suck!
So that WAS you in the camera shot on Wolters just before his game winning hit!
Deleted User 57

F the Cubs. JUNK!

I have always been a Dodgers fan but I'm going to go ahead and root for the Brewers to win the W.S.