Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Da Weed Thread

Post by ousdahl »

for dat stoner 99
Deleted User 62

Re: Da Weed Thread

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Heading to our condo in Palm Springs for the week.

Anyone want some "souvenirs"?
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

Why is it the first thing that popped in to my head when reading the above post was....

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

For some time my go to bud of choice has been Blue Dream, or Presidential Kush if it's bedtime. But because of the glut in Oregon there has been an influx of Alaskan Thunderfuck at a good price. It isn't as strong as some of the others, but I must say it has become a household favorite at Casa Bohemia. My wife has a very low cough threshold with the vape and she now swears by this stuff.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Next summer shops will be open for business up here.
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

Vape is a gamechanger.
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

If weed was meant to be vaped then God would have created vape "pens" on the 7th day. Right?
That being said.......
I'm seriously considering getting a prescription to purchase and use "medicinal" marijuana in the near future. I figure why not. Right?
Well, why not is because the fucking city I live in doesn't allow smoking indoors - and in apartment buildings.
Don't want to have to leave my apartment if and when I want to get high for "medicinal" purposes.
Sorry - I'm just rambling on. Carry on kids.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

open a fucking window
Deleted User 89

medicinal likely on its way to utah, though more highly controlled than elsewhere...no flower, no edibles

LDS church reached compromise with legislators in the face of march survey that showed 77% of citizenry were in favor of medicinal legalization

(saw on buzzfeed)
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Gutter's Mother wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:08 pm If weed was meant to be vaped then God would have created vape "pens" on the 7th day. Right?
That being said.......
I'm seriously considering getting a prescription to purchase and use "medicinal" marijuana in the near future. I figure why not. Right?
Well, why not is because the fucking city I live in doesn't allow smoking indoors - and in apartment buildings.
Don't want to have to leave my apartment if and when I want to get high for "medicinal" purposes.
Sorry - I'm just rambling on. Carry on kids.
As the father of two teenage daughters, I'm torn by the imminent legalization in Chicago, Gutter. Pritzker will get it done, and quickly. It solves a lot of financial problems - temporarily. But it's so easily accessible. Hard not to get contact high just driving around the city or near a school as it is.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Is that different than alcohol?
Deleted User 89

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I just got back from a 4 day stay in Colorado. Took my 83 year old mom out there to see her granddaughter play in the symphony. Mom has been showing signs for the last year of early onset Alzheimer's. After showing her some research (she is an RN) about how cannabis has some possible positive medical effects on Alzheimers patients, she wanted to do a unscientific trial while we were out there. So every morning she got a tincture with 3mg of THC and 3mg of CBD. She has been having equilibrium issues for several months. The second morning she got up and went for a walk with me and said it was the first time in a long time she hadn't had an issue with walking. On Saturday morning we got up at 5:45 and went out on the side of a mountain down in Crestone and she got to watch the sun come up over the Sangre de Cristos. By Sunday she said it was the best she had felt in years and wanted to know how she could get more of this as we drove back to KC. I told her she had to move to Denver. We will vote on med cannabis in MO in November. I know one elderly person who will be voting for it.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

About halfway through my edible supply I bought over Labor day. Gonna need to head back to CO soon.

Saving one sativa gummy for the Nova game!
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Jealous. I don't like the edibles very much, but I'd love to get to go pick out various flower strains!

I'm still on the underground tip.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:34 pm Jealous. I don't like the edibles very much, but I'd love to get to go pick out various flower strains!

Pritzker way ahead in the polls. Should have stores popping up within a couple years.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:07 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:34 pm Jealous. I don't like the edibles very much, but I'd love to get to go pick out various flower strains!

Pritzker way ahead in the polls. Should have stores popping up within a couple years.
Let's hope....even though I think he is a slime ball.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:29 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Let's hope....even though I think he is a slime ball.
Irrelevant to the topic
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas