Gutter's Mother's 3 questions of the day 9/26/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 57

Gutter's Mother's 3 questions of the day 9/26/18

Post by Deleted User 57 »

I know in the past my son asked 5 questions because he has no life and had nothing better to do.
I am a busy woman so I am limiting my post to 3 questions.

1) Hate is a very strong word and wishing death upon someone is a terrible thing.
Is there anyone who you know personally that you hate and wish death upon?

2) Name one good deed you have done for someone else recently.

3) If you had to guess, how many beverages do you think you have in your refrigerator? For example, a single soda/beer can counts as 1 beverage, a six pack counts as 6, and a case counts as 24. A bottle of orange juice counts as one just as a container of milk counts as 1.
Deleted User 75

Re: Gutter's Mother's 3 questions of the day 9/26/18

Post by Deleted User 75 »

1. I'm sure I could think of a few.

2. We took family pictures (me wife 2 kids) on Sunday because my mom has been begging for us to have some professionally done. We wouldn't have done them otherwise, so I'm counting that as a good deed.

3. Maybe 30ish.

Thanks for the questions ma'am. Let your son know we miss him.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’m getting a very norman bates-like vibe from gutter since the move
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Sorry to see this shi* start up again. The respite was nice.

The pathological need to sit in the middle of the circle and bloviate is really pronounced in this guy.

Too bad...
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. No

2. Nothing comes to mind.

3. Tell him to break up with her.

The actual #3 answer. Probably 10 or so in main fridge. My family is pretty much straight forward with Water, Milk, some kind of juice, and maybe some Gatorade. Have 2nd smaller fridge in garage that is really empty at the moment. But usually have about 24 items or so in there.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ChalkRocker wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:30 am Sorry to see this shi* start up again. The respite was nice.

The pathological need to sit in the middle of the circle and bloviate is really pronounced in this guy.

Too bad...
No, this is his mom.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

1.) I don't hate anybody. Can't think of anybody I dislike enough to want them dead.
2.) Drove my parents to my son's football game and chauffeured them around to see friends and family at the tailgate.
3.) 17
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. There was a time I wished for someone to passively die to make my life easier. I have no death wishes at present.
2. I'm overpaying a friend to do some odd job work this weekend. I know his family needs the money.
3. I have nothing in a single-serving container. Have partials of wine, milk, and lemonade. Maybe 14 servings in total.
Deleted User 57

1. ChalkRocker - That's a joke if anyone believed me. My answer is no one.
2. Most recently - Common courtesy. Opened and held a door for someone.
3. Between 17 and 26.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

For the first time, ever, you made me crack a grin.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:44 am
2. I'm overpaying a friend to do some odd job work this weekend. I know his family needs the money.
Really cool of you. I know that there a lot of people falling on hard times. And if you have work for them to do, and financially stable enough to give a little extra, that's being a great friend.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Yeah. I know a 25 year old female that I sometimes overpay to perform some odd jobs around my apartment.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Personally? Nah.
2. Making this website for you guys
3. 20
LVCHawk

Post by LVCHawk »

Gutter's Mother wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:46 am
1) Hate is a very strong word and wishing death upon someone is a terrible thing.
Is there anyone who you know personally that you hate and wish death upon?
Gutter we escaped .com paritally because of Google surveys, why in the world would we give googles this information
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. No

2. A father with two son's (who attend my school) are living in a shelter. The father spoke to our parent coordinator on Friday to share that he had no clothing for his two boys. So I went shopping and bought pants, t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts and underwear. Paw Patrol and Dinosaurs are in with 4 and 6 year olds. Still need to work on winter coats, mittens/gloves, socks and sneakers. Another staff member also bought some shirts and pants. The dad was appreciative. As we get closer to the holidays, I'll put together a giving tree. We had about 25 shelter children attending my school last year. I asked the parents to fill out a paper ornament and fill in toy and/or clothing requests for all their children, even if they were too young to attend school or were in a different school. Many teachers and staff picked up an ornament and purchased wanted items for about 50 children. It was very successful. I hope to do it again this year.

3. Maybe 40. There is usually about a case and a half of bottled water in one fridge. Then there is orange juice, soda and milk.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:41 am 2.) Drove my parents to my son's football game and chauffeured them around to see friends and family at the tailgate.
^^^^^ good child
Deleted User 57

Very proud of all of you who did good deeds.
Not that you need or were seeking my praise but it's important for me to express and acknowledge your being moral and a good person.
Job/s well done kids!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Thanks gutter's mom.
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

Good deeds are a win-win. No matter great or small, they brighten the moment for both the giver and receiver.

Thank you pdub for this site and to Gutter's mom for the questions. Some may not enjoy the questions but I do