More evidence that religious threads make you dum

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 62

Re: More evidence that religious threads make you dum

Post by Deleted User 62 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:47 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:56 am
seahawk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:53 am "Sounds like you let your inner hate for men..."

Actually, the elderly WWII veteran we were traveling with spoke to the young evangelist before the flight took off, as the young guy had an A&M hat on and my old friend was a proud WWII era Aggie. He asked if the guy was an Aggie and the young man replied "Yes," and then asked if my friend was a Christian, who replied "No." So, I assume that it was to get back at an 85 year old WWII vet that the young man read the Bible aloud for 5 hours in a loud voice.

But, I guess trying to quiet the guy so that an old man could get some sleep on the first day of a long journey certainly demonstrated my "inner hate for men..."
Ahh. The story evolves....now you were quieting them because you wanted to help an elderly man sleep.....sure you were.

Just admit you were wrong. That person had as much right to that space as you. What they were reading/talking about is really none of your fucking business. There is no "you must sleep and be silent on long flights" rule.
Man, you pick the dumbest shit to argue about
Do you not know Illannoy?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Illinois, I grew up in mainstream Protestant churches in the South, where the pastors spoke out against segregation and the horrible racism of the 1960s and got fired for their efforts. Not leaving out Catholics, as priests and nuns joined in the protests of that era.

Evangelicals on the other hand, continued to preach segregation and racism for several more decades and some continue until this day. Just as you wanted to proclaim the false narrative that the Civil War was not about slavery, you want to berate me for disliking that tradition. Seems like you reveal who you are.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Quit making excuses.

This isn't in an "airplane ettiquite" thread. You came to this thread intentionally to boast about how you told someone reading the Bible to shut up.

You're an ass. And immature (even at your old age) because you can't behave like 99% of adults would have in your situation....and then when called out on your BS you run to your "I'm a woman!" card because of your desire for special treatment.. .you're easily identified as 1 of those problematic privileged white women who think the world revolves around them. You're why many black feminists can't stand the white feminist movement. White privilege.
Last edited by Deleted User 75 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 75

Earplugs. Eye covers.

#adulting
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

You are WAY over the top carried away on this one. Adults ask people to keep it down in public all the time. If you arent comfortable with that then that's your choice. But don't demand that everyone else handle things in the manner you are more comfortable and rain insults on someone because they spoke up to an annoying person.

If Seahawk's written words bother you then put your virtual earphones on and ignore it like you claim she should. Walk the Walk.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:55 pm You are WAY over the top carried away on this one. Adults ask people to keep it down in public all the time. If you arent comfortable with that then that's your choice. But don't demand that everyone else handle things in the manner you are more comfortable and rain insults on someone because they spoke up to an annoying person.

If Seahawk's written words bother you then put your virtual earphones on and ignore it like you claim she should. Walk the Walk.
Why aren't you putting on your virtual headphones since nobody was fucking talking to you? Walk the walk, bruh.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Somebody tell Illy to shut up.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Oh good!

A Geezer-Illy fight would be epic!

https://twitter.com/apiecebyguy/status/ ... 7982351360
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 75

Saw that video the other day. Hilarious. They had it titled "2 liberals fighting".
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I saw it titled "fighting advice for Kareem Hunt."
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:37 pm Quit making excuses.

This isn't in an "airplane ettiquite" thread. You came to this thread intentionally to boast about how you told someone reading the Bible to shut up.

You're an ass. And immature (even at your old age) because you can't behave like 99% of adults would have in your situation....and then when called out on your BS you run to your "I'm a woman!" card because of your desire for special treatment.. .you're easily identified as 1 of those problematic privileged white women who think the world revolves around them. You're why many black feminists can't stand the white feminist movement. White privilege.
The original posts that I responded to were about a young missionary who paid no attention to anyone else's rules or opinions but his own and I mentioned that I'd wondered how a young missionary that also was inattentive to others would be received in whatever Asian/Middle Eastern country he was traveling to.

When you've spent time in foreign airports shepherding an 85 year old who needs a wheelchair to move around and negotiated getting on planes and then on buses, and dealing with luggage, you get back to me about my "desire for special treatment."

Until then, take your typical "emotionally abusive male" attitude and shove it.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

Nobody gives a shit about your story about some old guy that you probably made up to excuse your rude behavior. It's completely irrelevant.

You're one of those people who seems to do good deeds so that they can tell everyone how thoughtful they are. You're such a good sheapherd, thanks for letting us know. Like you have about your meeting with feminists of color so that we were aware of your white savior complex. The stench of privilege is strong on you.

Your issues with men are disturbing. The men in your life must have treated you horribly for you to have such a negative outlook on people. It must be tiresome to spend so much energy hating most men you encounter and all the Christians who you've never met. I assure you that most men and most Christians are not the terrible people you preach that they are.
Deleted User 75

"Emotionally abusive men" LOL

You love to dish out the abuse and insults and bigoted generalizations about large groups of people....but you sure don't like it when someone pushes back on your dumb ass comment bragging about telling someone reading the Bible to shut up.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Good grief.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

God damn, it’s a rough day/week when you’re getting this worked by Illy. Sure, it helps that seahawk is bat shit crazy, but this thread really exposes all of her bullshit.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Illannoy simply cannot shut...the...fuck...up.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:16 pm Nobody gives a shit about your story about some old guy that you probably made up to excuse your rude behavior. It's completely irrelevant.
https://imgur.com/a/rllSEl2
Made up old WWII vets.

Most women have issues with insecure, abusive men like you. I read the forums, you're not terribly bright and not very well-respected by the other male posters--so it's understandable that you think to enhance your low status by doing as you have in this thread, attacking a female poster and then going on and on with your abusive silliness. If a woman dares to defend herself, it so enrages your sense of insecurity that you go completely overboard in your viciousness, even when higher status males are trying to get you to back off.

FYI, I had a great dad and for more than 3 decades, a husband who was as high status as you are low, so you're wasting your time with the "hating men" tirades.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

You only make yourself sound ridiculous when you start claiming how much better you are than someone else. That's what trump does and he sounds stupid when he does it too.

For someone who said she was done hours ago, you sure do keep slapping those keys a lot....but I've got all day. Well at least until my child's Christmas recital. But that'll just be me and a bunch of low status Christians being too loud.
Last edited by Deleted User 75 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 75

And again, the only 1 worried about gender is you....because YOU are insecure about being a woman on a message board. Weird.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 pm I'm not insecure or abusive...I just think you're a nasty old bitch who hates any man who dare speak against her.

And there you go again thinking your husband is better or more "high status" than someone you've never met and know nothing about...but that's your privilege showing again. You'd be better off to stop thinking you and yours are better than anyone regardless of if you believe it to be true. You only make yourself sound ridiculous when you start claiming how much better you are than someone else. That's what trump does and he sounds stupid when he does it too.

You always center everything on yourself. No matter the subject. You're better and smarter than everyone. You've definitely got a little Trump in you.

For someone who said she was done hours ago, you sure do keep slapping those keys a lot....but I've got all day. Well at least until my child's Christmas recital. But that'll just be me and a bunch of low status Christians being too loud.

You're low status because you lie, Illinois. You're not capable of holding your own in a discussion with anyone else around so you make up stuff and then bash other people about it.

I never said that I disliked Christians, but you've invented that and will continue to lie about it forever. In fact, I said that one of the reasons I dislike Evangelicals is that they consider only themselves to be Christians and all other Protestant denominations and Catholics are not Christians, but heathens who are going to hell.

You're a liar and liars are always low status, Illinois.

You've cursed at me and called me all kinds of names in this thread when I was just talking about a guy on a plane and didn't even say anything to you. My husband was well-respected because he didn't engage in your kind of ugliness--so yeah, I think he was far better than you. Perhaps to someone like you, "privilege" means just being respected and liked for being a decent human being. Which I guess is understandable, but sad.
Don't inject Lysol.