Gutter's 5 delayed questions of the day 12/1/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 delayed questions of the day 12/1/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Had a late night last night. Slept the latest I have slept in a long time.

1) On an "average" night/morning, how many hours of sleep do you usually get?

2) You go to an event that has sponsors. You want a beer. You tolerate some of the free beer they are offering but prefer beer that they are selling for $9 a beer. Do you drink the free beer or pay up for the beer you prefer?

3) Was walking on Michigan Avenue yesterday at around 5:15pm. Was with a beautiful young (22 year old) girl/woman as we were going to pick up my car and go to the Basketball game/s together (her friend was meeting us there). I'm not really paying attention to those around me and am having a conversation with the girl/woman I was with. All of a sudden as we are walking south, two women walk by us walking north. Who were the two women? Satan's (the ex) mother and sister. I don't think they noticed me.
In hindsight, truth be told, I think I am more upset I didn't turn around and walk up to them and politely say hello because I wanted them to see me with this girl - more than that I actually would have simply just liked to say hello to them.
So.... On a scale of 0-100 (0 being not an asshole in any way and 100 being the biggest asshole in the world) how big of an asshole am I because I really didn't give a shit about actually saying to hello to them but 100% would have liked to put it in their faces that I am/was with a beautiful girl/woman?

4) Was repping KU last night by wearing a Jayhawk hat. ALWAYS make a point of being particularly polite to people when I represent KU. One guy sitting a few seats away from me asked me if I was a KU fan (dumb question) and I said I was. He kind of gave me a dismissive look. I asked him if he holds it against me and he said, no - he has a son at KU and another one going there next year. Coincidently the girls I was with knew the guy because he is a H.S. "President" and they know his son. His son plays baseball for KU. Anyways, didn't really need to share that but I am 100% convinced that where you sit at a sporting event and who you associate with has a bearing on how people judge you. I was sitting in a well known person's seats (seats were "labeled" with the person's name on them) and was sitting near some guys who are on the show Chicago P.D. and some guys who are apparently well known in the Chicago Basketball world. I only mention that because as I was walking out last night I had 4 different people come up to me and introduce themselves and shake my hand. BIZARRE! Only thing I can think of is it was a case of mistaken identity - especially since one guy asked me what players I was watching and who impressed me.
So, if you had to guess and had to select one option, who might these people have thought I was.....
a) A "scout"?
b) An actor?
c) A "sponsor"
d) A coach?
e) A School "administrator" such as a principal/president/chancellor?
f) A short, bald, fat, Jew nobody, who they just felt the need to introduce themselves to?
g) The future President of the United States?
h) A High School Basketball Ref?
i) Barack Obama

5) Name something you have done in the last month that you believe no one else on here did.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 delayed questions of the day 12/1/18

Post by TDub »

1. My fitbit say 5 hrs and 41 mins over the last 7 days
2. Free beer
3. Stop
4. Future president
5. Field dressed, Cut up and packed an elk out of a steep ass mountain canyon
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers......

1) 6.5 (a few times waking up but usually falling back asleep quickly).
2) A lot of factors involved but I probably opt for the free beer.
3) 71.825
4) I think a, b, c, and h were the actual answers but f would have been the only true identity.
5) Post 5 questions of the day on here.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

3) Jesus Freaking Christ. Just stop already.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Enablers.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. Sunday through Thursday night average 4 to 4 1/2 hours. I try to be in bed by 11:30 and I am up at 4:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday night could be 5 to 9. Last night my watch says 5 hours and 15 minutes.
2. No because I don't like beer.
3. No clue but probably best that the greetings did not take place.
4. a, c, d
5. Went to the NIT Classic at the Barclays Center but Vega probably went there too. (btw Gutter - KU sat to the right of the scorer's table - when on the side of the scorer's table). Alternatively, I climbed a three story ladder to reattach the wire mesh that surround my solar panels on my roof because when the snow slid off the solar panels, it caught the top edge of the mesh and pulled it off. In a day and a half, a squirrel was already moving in under the solar panel. The squirrel has been evicted and the mesh is reattached.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. 7
2. Don’t drink beer
3. Just skip 3 every time.
4. E.
5. Fixed my toilet.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

1. 8
2. I don’t normally drink beer, but I might have one. Then switch to either wine or bourbon depending on the offering.
3.90%. But seriously just stop.
4. C D E or F
5. Today. Grout a bathroom shower and floor.

So can you next questions (tomorrow) be all either yes or no just for consideration.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:23 amEnablers.

n/m. <sigh>
Last edited by ChalkRocker on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. 6.5
2. Depends on the free beer? Rolling Rock? I'm paying for something else.
3. break up with her
4. TLDR I bet that coulda been summarized in 2 sentences
5. made a threejs app using sockets
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. 10
2. Maybe free, but probably nothing
3. No
4. A
5. Picked out underwear at Victoria Secret