Half Donuts

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Half Donuts

Post by ousdahl »

and for the record I’m not even dignifying that mizzou thread with a response.

get that shit outta here!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

not even half a response?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Ousdahl's responses are just like half donuts, dried out and stale posts and wanted by no one.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

that seems harsh, doc
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:21 pm Tex-mex nor breakfast tacos upset me.

But this board, which seems to be a niche corner of the internet for a small sample of KU fans, has little discussion so far and the one new thread today during the week of an important early season tourney is some jackass stating he wants fucking mizzou to win a game that not even half this board even knew was being played. That's half-donut bad.
This is a politics board. Nobody gives a shit about basketball around here. Trump tweeted dumb shit today!
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Speaking of donuts, these guys opened up in my work building and were giving out free coffee and donuts yesterday. Was tempted to ask them if they will be selling half donuts.
http://doughnutvault.com

What do you guys and gals think about people who feel the need to only take a half sandwich - that was not cut in half but that they actually hand tore in half and left the other half?
My feeling = ASSHOLES!
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

assholes

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

[half] donut holes
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

I LOVE Tex-Mex. If you guys don't want any then there is more for me.
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I love Tex Mex too. I cooked it for a few years. It can be really good, but like any cuisine, it can be terrible. Some of the worst Tex Mex is here in Lexington. All the restaurants have the same table/chairs/wall hangings/menu. I swear you could order an entire Tex Mex restaurant from Sysco. Same goes with the Chinese restaurants here.

To me Tex Mex, at least the food, is another region of Mexico. Mexico is a big place and food varies by place, just as it does in China, Italy, France and the US. Pueblo is much different than the Yucatan which is different than Sonora or Vera Cruz. If you're interested, pick up a book from Dianna Kennedy or Rick Bayless.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

oh!

So today in the break room the lunch was croissants with chocolate pudding.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The message board sucked today.

I blame pdub.

Gameday tomorrow. Better step your games up.

Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:09 am Do any of you guys have any opinions about when someone cuts a donut in half from a communal supply of donuts and just leaves the other half to dry out?

Because I don't like it.
Coming back to the original question, it depends on how cautious vs. risk taking you are. Did the person have a cold who cut it? Did they wash their hands? I usually pass on the half donuts, unless I know who cut it and if I know they are a clean person. If you decide to always take the half donuts, just know you are probably increasing the strength of your immune system.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

It’s a bonus. And I’ll take it. Don’t give a shit about it. I pop that halfsonofabitch in my mouth before choosing my own. Fixes the whole situation. And I’m a hero for saving the embarrassment to all.
I am, I said.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Soklous wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:13 pm It’s a bonus. And I’ll take it. Don’t give a shit about it. I pop that halfsonofabitch in my mouth before choosing my own. Fixes the whole situation. And I’m a hero for saving the embarrassment to all.
Bill Self floor-burn toughness.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Channeling The Pain Of Depression Into Photography, And Finding You Are Not Alone

https://www.npr.org/sections/picturesho ... -not-alone
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Ha! That's been in the news here for a few days.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:57 pm I love Tex Mex too. I cooked it for a few years. It can be really good, but like any cuisine, it can be terrible. Some of the worst Tex Mex is here in Lexington. All the restaurants have the same table/chairs/wall hangings/menu. I swear you could order an entire Tex Mex restaurant from Sysco. Same goes with the Chinese restaurants here.

To me Tex Mex, at least the food, is another region of Mexico. Mexico is a big place and food varies by place, just as it does in China, Italy, France and the US. Pueblo is much different than the Yucatan which is different than Sonora or Vera Cruz. If you're interested, pick up a book from Dianna Kennedy or Rick Bayless.
I love Yucatan food.
We are fortunate to have a great Yucatan restaurant a few blocks from our home.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Well you and jhawks99 are basically the same person.
One of you does something with boats and one likes bbq but other than that, dopplegangers.