Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 104

Re: Totally random thread

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Shirley is here?? Oh shit. She hates me now.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

no, don’t think she is
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

Hijack time.

50 year olds on Facebook is a sad fucking thing and I'm the king of sad.
That being said, your ex has a very good happily married friend who had always been very supportive of you in your relationship with your ex - to the point of telling your ex on multiple occasions not to do things that might upset you. She also told you on multiple occasions how good you are to/for your ex.
She is not one of your Facebook "friends" but you noticed today that she must be reading your posts because she "liked" one of them.
3 questions.....
1) Why is she looking at your posts - and why does she want you to know she has been looking at your posts?
2) Do you assume she is telling your ex what you have been posting?
3) Why are you such a douche bag that you feel a need to post shit/anything on Facebook?
Deleted User 89

i disabled my account a few weeks ago

don’t miss it one bit
Deleted User 57

Ya know Trad, no doubt that is the best option for me. Problem is I actually do care about some/many/most of my friends (and not immediate family members - and co-workers/acquaintances) and like to keep up on milestones in their lives. Doesn't mean I have to post but obviously I crave attention as my 224 posts on here prove. Ah well, for now I think I will continue to let the satanic evils of Facebook have power over me - and bitch about it on here.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

You could make your Facebook page NOT public. Just limit who can see your stuff to people you have friended. BOOM! Now you can keep up with your friends and family, but keep the riffraff out. If the married hottie wants to hook up with you, she can ask to friend you.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

stop hijacking and keep this thread on topic!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/em ... 70d057fd94

Airline Passenger Kicked Off Plane For ‘Emotional Support’ Squirrel
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Getting on a plane now. Mrs 99 is my emotional support squirrel.
Defense. Rebounds.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
NLowrider

Post by NLowrider »

I disabled Facebook a few months ago. I was already using it less and less but it’s been nice not using it at all now. If someone is important enough in my life I talk to them outside of Facebook.. like how it was before Facebook.
Deleted User 89

exactly
Deleted User 57

NLowrider wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:55 am I disabled Facebook a few months ago. I was already using it less and less but it’s been nice not using it at all now. If someone is important enough in my life I talk to them outside of Facebook.. like how it was before Facebook.
My dilemma is how do I tell strangers that I disabled Facebook a few months ago if I don't use this site - like how it was before I used .coms and .nets?
Ok, not being a smart ass now......
I read/view a lot more than I post on Facebook and it's a way for me to keep in touch (and tabs on) with a lot of people in a short amount of time.
If I choose not to see what others post I thankfully have that option - just as people have the option to not view what I post. I have chosen not to view the ex's "page" for the last 2 months and it's probably a good thing I haven't.
No doubt in hindsight it would have been just fine if I never knew Facebook existed but it has been a tool for me to get back in touch with people from my past - that we both were/are happy we got back in touch with each other.
Flip side of that is if I never used Facebook I wouldn't have reunited with the ex. At first I thought how fortunate I was and now I realize how I allowed my actions through Facebook to affect my life (in terms of her) with what ended up being negative consequences.
Anyways......
I gots no anyways right now.
I'm going to go take a dump - and check out Facebook while I do as such.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

This movie Girls Trip ( I didn’t choose ) got a 90 percent on rotten tomatoes.

They just had a scene where two of them got stuck swinging on some bungee above a crowd and then they peed on the crowd.

Road to Perdition with Tom Hanks and Paul Newman got an 81 percent on rotten tomatoes.
Deleted User 104

NLowrider wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:55 am I disabled Facebook a few months ago. I was already using it less and less but it’s been nice not using it at all now. If someone is important enough in my life I talk to them outside of Facebook.. like how it was before Facebook.
I deleted my account in 2016 and was off of it for about 2 years. I rejoined in 2017 and I have been surprised at how advertiser-flooded it has become. I really like it back in 2007 when you actually just got updates on your friends. The newer format is horrible. I'm starting to like twitter more as it's just simpler and easier. But all social media is kind of not important.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

lobster wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:09 pm I deleted my account in 2016 and was off of it for about 2 years. I rejoined in 2017
Counting is not your strong point I see.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

imzcount wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:25 pm
lobster wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:09 pm I deleted my account in 2016 and was off of it for about 2 years. I rejoined in 2017
January 2016 to December 2017 is about 2 years. jussayin'
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 104

lol, sorry, I meant 2015.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:28 pm
I'm still a better COUNTer. Huh huh huh!.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

imzcount wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm still a better COUNTer. Huh huh huh!.
The real count doesn't say huh huh huh...he says Ah Ah Ah

you're clearly a fake
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

YouTube is down.