Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
DrPepper

Re: Totally random thread

Post by DrPepper »

There was. But then I accidently put the box in the recycling before checking the address again. I only recall that it was around the corner and up the street somewhere. Anyway, I just left them in a rental car I returned about an hour ago.
$25 on Amazon.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so my brother and I were going thru the Self checkout at the grocery store when we notice a bunch of money in the cash back dispenser.

We’re both like wtf when seconds later this dude randomly comes running up like HEY THATS MY MONEY!

We’re just like okay whatever, and hand the dude the cash. Then, he squares up and puffs his chest and stands there staring us down, like he’s mad at us and wants to fight.

Wtf dude? It’s not like we tried to take the money that your dumbass apparently forgot, so don’t act like we did something wrong. We walk off with the dude still standing there about to explode.

And yea, my phone automatically capitalizes Self.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Had you taken the money out and started to put it in your hellokitty wallet?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hey now, we did no such thing. The dude was just trying to scapegoat us cuz he was to much of a looser to just have the humility to admit he was the kind of looser who forgot his money.

Besides, it’s a Pokémon wallet, okay?
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Are you black?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Lets not make everything a racial statement yea? Cripes
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Plus hes a fly fishing guide in colorado...............
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

props to beaverfever last night. Dude’s quite a serviceable wingman.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

But did you cook her fettuccine alfredo?
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Have you ever taken a dump and been split exactly 50/50 on whether the aroma is repulsive or euphoric - and nothing in-bwtween?

Yep, me too.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
Deleted User 89

she was so fly
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GnOUrRTf6jg

Interesting stuff about how the guns in movies have to be modified in order to fire blanks. Something that would seem simple is really pretty complicated. About 22 minutes long.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
Deleted User 183

Happy Hannukah if there are any Jooz on here who observe the festival of lights.
Deleted User 89

kubandalum wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:20 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GnOUrRTf6jg

Interesting stuff about how the guns in movies have to be modified in order to fire blanks. Something that would seem simple is really pretty complicated. About 22 minutes long.
reminded me of the Brandon Lee tragedy
Deleted User 183

I think someone (me?) may have already posted this but I'm not going to go through all the posts on this thread right now. Too good not to post.

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ok so maybe one of you smart people can explain something to me. Amongst the many items that are currently being recalled for salmonella are raw chicken and raw turkey products....? Um. Yes? Raw chicken and Turkey inherently jave a risk of salmonella hence the cooking to 165 and the incessant hand washing after touching etc. What am i missing...why is this new....why is this recalled?
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:32 pm Ok so maybe one of you smart people can explain something to me. Amongst the many items that are currently being recalled for salmonella are raw chicken and raw turkey products....? Um. Yes? Raw chicken and Turkey inherently jave a risk of salmonella hence the cooking to 165 and the incessant hand washing after touching etc. What am i missing...why is this new....why is this recalled?
It is with a strain that is resistant to most antibiotics, so it's a bigger threat than normal. If you do get severely sick it's harder to treat because it's antibiotic resistant

But if you cook thoroughly and handle properly, no worries. It's also not likely life threatening if you're a healthy adult.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.