Deleted User 89

Re: Totally random thread

Post by Deleted User 89 »

you can fart, so i don’t see why not

i’d think it would wake you up though
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Have you ever farted in your sleep so loud that it woke you up?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

my dogs have, one of them also farts so loud it scares him, once it even made him bark at it.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

NLowrider wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:20 pm Is it possible to burp while sleeping?
How about this, is it possible to burp, fart, and sneeze all at the same time? While you are awake.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:15 am my dogs have, one of them also farts so loud it scares him, once it even made him bark at it.
This is so funny when dogs do this.

I had a roommate dog (Bad Dog) who would be sitting there and cut a bold percussive fart on the floor. She would jump up and spin around all defensive, like she was about to protect us from something that snuck up underneath her, but then it was like, joke’s on you bad dog you just smelled your own fart!
Deleted User 57

Women farts and dog farts are too similar for my liking.

Wing Stop - Do you have to be high and/or have there be no other places within 50 miles to want to eat from there?
JUNK!
Last edited by Deleted User 57 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

JUNK!
Deleted User 57

Thankfully for some, not so thankfully for others, the city I live in didn't burn down today.
WTF am I referring to? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ja ... er-n916716

Anyways, the sentencing is scheduled for October 31st. Anyone else find the irony in the date?
If not, let me express what my damaged brain is thinking.
IF people are not happy with the sentence he receives, gee - lets have a crap load of people wearing costumes and masks decide to go bat shit crazy and destroy anything and everything they can - and it will be so easy to identify who may or may not act out - and if they do - let's identify the individuals responsible. Hey, we need the public's help in identifying the following people so that they can be arrested and brought to trial.

We're looking for 542 of these.

271 of these.

17 of these.

and 11 of these

Whoops! That last one isn't a mask. Sorry! I'm sure we'll see at least a few people in Kavanaugh masks this Halloween.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Get your politics shit out of my random thread.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

We need a 9/11 inside job thread.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Damnit gutter’s mom how’d you know I was gonna be Taylor Swift for Halloween?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

The Dude is on Bill Maher right now.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

aw, far out man! Far fucking out!

but for real they said he was convicted cuz he shot the teen SIXTEEN FUCKING TIMES, and there were other officers at the scene who were able to evaluate the situation and determine it was not necessary to shoot SIXTEEN FUCKING TIMES.

Also the first time in like a bajillion years that a Chicago cop has been convicted for killing people of color
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:40 pm aw, far out man! Far fucking out!

but for real they said he was convicted cuz he shot the teen SIXTEEN FUCKING TIMES, and there were other officers at the scene who were able to evaluate the situation and determine it was not necessary to shoot SIXTEEN FUCKING TIMES.

Also the first time in like a bajillion years they convicted a Chicago cop killing people of color
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh damn I thought I edited but I just quoted

how random is that?
Deleted User 89

i was just gonna ask if you were proud of yourself
Deleted User 89

nice function, pdub

i was prompted that there was a recent post, and that i might want to review my own

well done, sir

edit: presuming it was you
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

It you wanna give props to pdub then take it to the official welcome to the new site thread.

I’m trying to get that one to get more posts than the unofficial one pdub started.

No caps lock.

None.

and on the hoops board, at that!
Deleted User 57

Last night I hung out on Michigan Ave where the "protesters" closed down the street.
First physical contact I had with an African American woman - she simply bumped in to me. INSTANTLY she apologized profusely.
Second physical contact I had with an African American woman - she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "WE need to get off the street now and get on the sidewalk".
Third physical contact I had with an African American woman - she took my hand and said she wanted to pray with a white man to show that we are united "in the cause". Can't say I was united or not united with her and "the cause" - being that there were people there for multiple "causes" including but not limited to the "impeachment" of Trump. I smiled and politely told her I don't pray.
First physical contact I had with an African American man - He bumped in to me forcefully so he could get closer to the cops that were there protecting him and his right to "protest" and he felt the need to tell the cops - "WE GONNA BE HERE ALL NIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS".
He was the ONLY person out of probably a couple hundred that I saw being an asshole.
Only reason why I mention that is I have a white friend who automatically assumed each and every "protester" was Black and an asshole. That's the fucking country I live in. Where I am ashamed to say I have a friend who automatically assumes when a crowd of African Americans congregate to "protest" they are ALL assholes. Then again, if ANYONE of ANY race/color/nationality/religion feels the need to block off an entire major street and disrupt the lives of others - including blocking a major street where ambulances need to travel to bring people to the emergency room of a major hospital - I will never support that.

Some pics I took last night......