Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Totally random thread

Post by ousdahl »

Does anyone else ever put Michael Jackson-style vocal accents while singing along to any random old song?

Owww!

HEEE hee!

Chick-cha-beet Shemona!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

nope, just you
Deleted User 89

DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

^^^^
These things are so crazy. And we are desensitized to such inhumanity and stupidity now. That said, i’m “dying” to know what the Tinder date thought.
Deleted User 89

DrPepper wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:44 pm ^^^^
These things are so crazy. And we are desensitized to such inhumanity and stupidity now. That said, i’m “dying” to know what the Tinder date thought.
peace out...drop me at the nearest public place
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Nevermind
Deleted User 183

Was going to start a new thread dedicated strictly to good deeds and happy things.
Said fuck it. People prefer to read about shitty things people do - to themselves and others.
Anyways, I have a friend who lives near Denver. She was a great HS Basketball player.
She has a son who has had a few minor D1 offers.
That's kind of irrelevant to this story.
Last night she made an Instrgarm post in which there is a pic of two HS age kids shoveling snow in her driveway and walkway. I assumed they were her sons. Nope. They are two kids who play on the local HS Hockey team and decided to go to EVERY house on the block and ask the neighbors if they would like for them to shovel the snow - for free. No donations, no tips, nothing. Just out of the goodness of their hearts.
Kelli said the following.....
"Poor boys had to listen to my story about how I come from a hockey family and that they should go to a girls’ East lacrosse game this spring bc my daughter plays blah blah blah 🤐".
"They were so polite and funny. I drilled them about their record, schedule, positions etc. they were shoveling really fast at that point. One was the goalie and the other one was a forward/wing. I am going to their game Friday:)"
3 people who are neighbors interacting in a kind respectful manner. Very simple and what should be the norm - yet still makes me smile.

Pretty meaningless story to most who read it, not so meaningless to me.
Just a nice simple happy story to start out the day. So much better to me than reading about sad/mad/angry shit first thing in the morning.

Have a nice day kids!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Have a nice day, Gutter.
Defense. Rebounds.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Stay indoors, Gutman.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

It was FIFTY years ago today...

https://vimeo.com/279940593
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Fifty years ago today did not exist?

Sorry.
Deleted User 183

Had a difficult horse shit day yesterday. Who knows, today may suck too.
When I put it all in to perspective I conclude that my horse shit day might be a great day for someone else.
In other words, as much as it may suck to be me at times, it could suck a whole lot more.
My advice to myself and others today is to appreciate what you have and what is good in your life.
Have a great Friday!
Deleted User 89

Gutter wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:02 am Had a difficult horse shit day yesterday. Who knows, today may suck too.
When I put it all in to perspective I conclude that my horse shit day might be a great day for someone else.
In other words, as much as it may suck to be me at times, it could suck a whole lot more.
My advice to myself and others today is to appreciate what you have and what is good in your life.
Have a great Friday!
a wise, and very true post

easier said than done, unfortunately
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So beaverfever’s girlfriend came over last night wearing a shitload of fruity girl perfume. She must have had a lot on her jacket, cuz it was hanging next to mine, and all day today in my jacket I’ve smelled like a teenage girl.
Deleted User 89

too much perfume means she was covering something up
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

You mean like all the cigs she smokes?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

"Don't spray that shit all over. I know you did something stinky here"
Dave Attell
Deleted User 89

kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

...it’s almost like music is better when it’s written by musicians for the sake of the music, instead of being written by businessmen for the sake of the marketability?

JK you guys don’t click that link, it’s just rick roll, that’s why millennial recognition of music is skewed toward that era.