My kinda woman

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: My kinda woman

Post by Deleted User 89 »

who? the guy that couldn’t even cite a single bible verse because “they’re all just so good...”?

even my atheist ass could pull a good one outta the air
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm who? the guy that couldn’t even cite a single bible verse because “they’re all just so good...”?

even my atheist ass could pull a good one outta the air
Apparently, you don't know shit about "highly biblical"!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:21 pm Why do either of you have ANY reason to dislike Candace Owens?

Because she's a Republican and woman of color she's a CoN? JFC
Correction. It no longer amazes me that anyone buys into the Candace Owens con.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 am
Feral wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:43 am

I'll take pedophiles for 400, Alex:

Roy Moore leads Republican field to challenge Doug Jones
"Moore, who had gained popularity by appealing to conservative evangelical voters..."

This last three years sure has changed my opinion of what "conservative evangelical voters" are.
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 amhypocrites?
Apparently, you two don't know shit about evangelicals:

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) has “never seen a more biblical president” than President Donald Trump.

In comments posted online by Right Wing Watch, the evangelical former presidential candidate gushed that she was “so impressed” by Trump, specifically when it came to religion. She told the “Understanding The Times” radio program:

“He is highly biblical, and I would say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. So we need to be not only praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way that we can.”

[...]
Hardly consider Donald Trump a conservative evangelical politician. When does he ever talk about fire and brimstone? Neverrrrr!!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:21 pm Why do either of you have ANY reason to dislike Candace Owens?

She's just another loony conspiracy honk hawking silly nonsense and theories because that crap sells to many conservative lemmings. That she is a woman of color is irrelevant.

I dont like or dislike her. I simply dismiss her as what she is, another performer looking for a few minutes of attention.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:11 pm

She's just another loony conspiracy honk hawking silly nonsense and theories because that crap sells to many conservative lemmings. That she is a woman of color is irrelevant.

I dont like or dislike her. I simply dismiss her as what she is, another performer looking for a few minutes of attention.
Like Avenatti? LOL
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Like Avenatti? LOL
A bit, yes. But he's an obvious con who really isn't trying to pass himself off as anything other than that. She is trying to be taken seriously and she simply shouldn't be.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Speaking of Dolo's kind of woman, it's kinda gotta chap y'alls asses how this one's turning out.

https://twitter.com/SenatorSinema/statu ... 8348900352
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

resources and staff, but no wall?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

She's turning out to be surprisingly good.

We must secure the border...
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:02 pm
dolomite wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Like Avenatti? LOL
A bit, yes. But he's an obvious con who really isn't trying to pass himself off as anything other than that. She is trying to be taken seriously and she simply shouldn't be.
So CNN knew he was an obvious con, was this before or after he said he would like to run for President?
Also is this partly why their ratings are in the shitter?
Taylor Sheridan