I believe her

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: I believe her

Post by Deleted User 75 »

DrPepper wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:23 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:21 pm I may take the time to go add up the totals of the top 8 most frequent posters on the political board to see how accurate that is.
So, what did the data say? Is n=just those selected most frequent posters or does n=all politics bored posts?
I only listed the top people who post and have "poli-board" as their most frequent section because it shows the totals on their profile.

Also, you should read the golf thread more (didn't say post, just said read). I put some good info and funny stuff in there...plus then you'd also know a Jayhawk is leading the PGA event this week in Malaysia.

Speaking of the golf thread....where is cascadia? He's a top 5 golf poster easily.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:31 pm Maybe. But maybe hillary would have been worse. No real way to know now.

The fact that those were the best 2 options we could produce should make us all ashamed as a country.
I used to think that. Then I realized they weren't the best two options.
They were who we were stuck with.
I honestly feel 11 of the following 16 people were without question a better option/candidate than Trump. Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, Carson, Bush, Paul, Christie, Huckabee, Fiorina, Gilmore, Santorum, Perry, Walker, Jindal, Graham, and Pataki. Shame 11 of those 16 couldn't convince enough other people that they would be a better candidate than Trump. Hillary either. They should be ashamed. Well, I guess they couldn't make people vote for them so the voters can be and should be ashamed too.

Getting back to "her".......
If I am still undecided if I believe her - or don't believe her - does that make me an even bigger asshole?
Deleted User 75

Gutter's Mother wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:47 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:31 pm Maybe. But maybe hillary would have been worse. No real way to know now.

The fact that those were the best 2 options we could produce should make us all ashamed as a country.

If I am still undecided if I believe her - or don't believe her - does that make me an even bigger asshole?
No, that makes you reasonable. There are only 2 or 3 people who know if she is lying or telling the truth.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I honestly feel that the following people were without question not much better an option/candidate than Trump: Cruz,Carson, Christie, Huckabee, Santorum, Perry, Walker, Graham, and Pataki. It may be a good thing that none of these morons could convince enough other people that they would be a better candidate than Trump. Hillary either.
FYP....no charge
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I used to think that. Then I realized they weren't the best two options.
They were who we were stuck with.
I honestly feel 11 of the following 16 people were without question a better option/candidate than Trump. Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, Carson, Bush, Paul, Christie, Huckabee, Fiorina, Gilmore, Santorum, Perry, Walker, Jindal, Graham, and Pataki. Shame 11 of those 16 couldn't convince enough other people that they would be a better candidate than Trump. Hillary either. They should be ashamed. Well, I guess they couldn't make people vote for them so the voters can be and should be ashamed too.

I love it when you lecture people for not being you.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:51 pm

I honestly feel that the following people were without question not much better an option/candidate than Trump: Cruz,Carson, Christie, Huckabee, Santorum, Perry, Walker, Graham, and Pataki. It may be a good thing that none of these morons could convince enough other people that they would be a better candidate than Trump. Hillary either.
FYP....no charge
Exactly.

Which is why you got Trump.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:36 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:51 pm

FYP....no charge
Exactly.

Which is why you got Trump.

Yep.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:35 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 pm
90% of the posts on the pitical board are by conservative users. But OK.
312= HouseD
187=DC
154=ousdahl
108=Plano
106=twocoach (90% of total posts)
78=count
76=geezer
70=trad
62=seahawk(97% of total posts)
47=dolomite (100% of posts...sock?)
Gosh, Illinois, I notice that you singled me out for my % of posts, so let me say that I missed the first 2 KU football games because my husband was dying and they weren’t on in the hospital. Then was planning a memorial service when joining this forum, then the morning after the service, have been dealing with the effects of the 3rd worst hurricane to hit the US.

So, gee, Illinois, I don’t have a lot of time to look at other forums or much appetite for other than the amusing stuff posted by Ousdahl. Won’t get to see KU today, as I don’t have TV, and have to drive to a friends house to use internet to file an insurance claim, as I don’t have any. Then to another town to see if I can find a generator for relatives who have 6 trees laying on their house. Then to their town to deliver the generator. That’s if I get the message from their mom inHouston that they still don’t have one.

Then back to continue putting my outdoor stuff back outdoors so that relatives, others who don’t have shelter can stay there temporarily.

But, by all means, Illinois, you be sure to keep dinging me on the % of posts I’ve made on the politics board.
Don't inject Lysol.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Seahawk, You have spoken often of the integrity and service of your husband. I’m very sorry for your loss. Then to be dealing with the immense storm destruction... peace be with you.
I, as I posted yesterday, concur that percentages by board are bogus numbers for all at this point. I don’t know if Illinois meant to poke at you, but I assume he only listed the higher percentages because the board calculated that for him.
I can’t imagine what these past months have been like for you. Take care.
Deleted User 75

seahawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:27 am
I'm sorry for your loss.

You weren't singled out. The post wasn't directed at you and wasn't meant to be offensive. I listed the people with the highest % of posts directed @ coach, and in response to his comment that is quoted. All of that stuff is shown on each user profile.
Deleted User 75

DrPepper wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 am I don’t know if Illinois meant to poke at you
I didn't.

Yesterday there was discussion by others about how the politics board ruined .net, then I saw twocoaches comment and was genuinely curious, so I took about 3min while watching jeopardy with my wife and posted a response with totals. It's no big deal.

....and let's be real, it'd be quite hypocritical of me to ever criticize anyone for how frequently they post on whichever thread they choose. Even I am smart enough to hold my tongue on that 1.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:28 pm Gay rights aren't in the Constitution. Religious rights are. Try reading some time.
Try understanding the Constitution sometime.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Minhin and I send our condolences to you Sea.

Damn, just what you needed, a hurricane.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:35 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 pm
90% of the posts on the pitical board are by conservative users. But OK.
312= HouseD
187=DC
154=ousdahl
108=Plano
106=twocoach (90% of total posts)
78=count
76=geezer
70=trad
62=seahawk(97% of total posts)
47=dolomite (100% of posts...sock?)
Gosh, Illinois, I notice that you singled me out for my % of posts, so let me say that I missed the first 2 KU football games because my husband was dying and they weren’t on in the hospital. Then was planning a memorial service when joining this forum, then the morning after the service, have been dealing with the effects of the 3rd worst hurricane to hit the US.

So, gee, Illinois, I don’t have a lot of time to look at other forums or much appetite for other than the amusing stuff posted by Ousdahl. Won’t get to see KU today, as I don’t have TV, and have to drive to a friends house to use internet to file an insurance claim, as I don’t have any. Then to another town to see if I can find a generator for relatives who have 6 trees laying on their house. Then to their town to deliver the generator. That’s if I get the message from their mom inHouston that they still don’t have one.

Then back to continue putting my outdoor stuff back outdoors so that relatives, others who don’t have shelter can stay there temporarily.

But, by all means, Illinois, you be sure to keep dinging me on the % of posts I’ve made on the politics board.
You won’t get to see KU today bc they don’t play. But, sounds like you’ve had a hard enough time of things lately, so,enjoy the respite from KU foosball.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:07 am
I'm sorry for your loss.

You weren't singled out. The post wasn't directed at you and wasn't meant to be offensive. I listed the people with the highest % of posts directed @ coach, and in response to his comment that is quoted. All of that stuff is shown on each user profile.

Uh no, you deliberately displayed the number of posts I'd made on the politics board with the % highlighted. House Divided had 84% of his posts on the politics board, but with over 300 posts, that would come to 262 posts only on politics, compared to my measly 60 posts.

I didn't respond to two coach.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Geezer wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:49 am Minhin and I send our condolences to you Sea.

Damn, just what you needed, a hurricane.
Thanks so much, Geezer. He liked meeting the two of you.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

DrPepper wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 am Seahawk, You have spoken often of the integrity and service of your husband. I’m very sorry for your loss. Then to be dealing with the immense storm destruction... peace be with you.
Thank you, Dr. Pepper.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

seahawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:42 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:07 am
I'm sorry for your loss.

Uh no, you deliberately displayed the number of posts I'd made on the politics board with the % highlighted. House Divided had 84% of his posts on the politics board, but with over 300 posts, that would come to 262 posts only on politics, compared to my measly 60 posts.

I didn't respond to two coach.
Deep breaths.

I wasn't talking to you. You got your % highlighted because it was 1 of the highest. It's literally a stat from your profile. I was talking to twocoach in response to his comment. Very strange that you're the only 1 upset your profile stats were provided...but not surprising because you seem to get offended quite easily. I assure you those stats posted weren't intended to upset you.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Don't try to reason with hysteria.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

This is my 3rd post. Two of them on poli bored. Am I going to be profiled now?