i wonder what Robert Mueller is thinking

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: i wonder what Robert Mueller is thinking

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:58 pm Isn’t Sasse the guy who acts like a critic but has voted lock-step with Trump like 90 percent of the time?
87%. There's only 7 republicans who have voted "for" Trump items less than Sasse.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/co ... ump-score/

And he does represent ultra conservative Nebraska so it's not exactly failing to serve his constituents.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Kamala Harris has voted 15% of the time "with" Trump, Bernie 11% and Elizabeth Warren 10%....so there is a great deal of salt to be taken with analysis. It's not exactly a profile-in-courage to vote with the 98 on a 98-2 vote requiring Trump to comply with Russia sanctions (I wonder who the other two were).

Bottom line still remains that Flake, Sasse, Paul, Corker, Rubio et al are all talk and no action on their faux-outrage. As I said, at least the likes of Cornyn, McConnell, Cotton, Shelby et al have the honesty to be proud sycophants!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

3 years for Cohen
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

What You Need To Know About Another Wild Week In The Russia Investigation

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/13/67623344 ... estigation

Cohen making it sound like he was working for Lord Voldemort, and also apparently has more beans to spill?
Cohen then suggested that he has still more to say about Trump, when the time is right. In a sometimes emotional courtroom speech in Manhattan on Wednesday, he made clear that he feels he has broken free from the thrall under which Trump once held him.

"Blind loyalty to this man," [Michael Cohen] said, "led me to choose a path of darkness, not light."

Now, Cohen said, he has his "freedom back," notwithstanding the prison term, and his adviser vowed that Cohen isn't finished talking publicly about what he knows about Trump.

"At the appropriate time, after [special counsel Robert] Mueller completes his investigation and issues his final report, I look forward to assisting Michael to state publicly all he knows about Mr. Trump – and that includes any appropriate congressional committee interested in the search for truth and the difference between facts and lies," Lanny Davis said in a statement after the sentencing hearing....
there's also this:
A tabloid publisher has admitted its role in the hush-money scheme

...Pecker and AMI won't face criminal charges but they have been cooperating with prosecutors, and the materials released by the U.S. Attorney's Office suggested that cooperation could continue going forward.

Meaning what? Were there other "negative stories" that Pecker helped smother for Trump's 2016 campaign? If so, that information could be in the hands of federal authorities...
also, the Russian spy chick has a hearing today.

crazy that while we've already seen so many consequences, there's still apparently much more to develop.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

wtf the link I posted ends up being an audio embiid about another story?

well let's just get this out of the way then:

NPR is fake news, and also, yeah what about the CrOoKeD CLiNtOnS!!!!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

lulz

Trump inaugural committee under criminal investigation for misuse of funds, pay to play:

The investigation began in part after federal agents seized materials from the president's former personal attorney Michael Cohen...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

just read that too

pockets lined
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Guy's a wannabe gangster.

Always has been.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Kellyanne Conway's husband George after Kellyanne's appearance on CNN defending Trump:

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1 ... 1790951428
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:32 pm Guy's a wannabe gangster.

Always has been.
Seahawk's on to you!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Courtesy of new reports released by the Senate Intelligence Committee, we’re now learning new details about a major disinformation campaign that Russia ran against special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

Prepare to sit down for this one: In an extraordinary coincidence, it turns out that Russia’s messaging about the Mueller investigation is eerily, strikingly similar to the attacks on it waged by a rather prominent American: President Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 766e64caba
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/p ... quiry.html
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

That's some reckless journalism. No details, just a shock value headline. Even Smerconish on CNN was saying you can't put BS stories out like that.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 am F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
What next - an investigation if rice is white? May be they focus of the investigation was the "secretly" part
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:01 am That's some reckless journalism. No details, just a shock value headline. Even Smerconish on CNN was saying you can't put BS stories out like that.
It's an astonishing headline that the WH isn't debating. The fact some care more about journalist alerting us to such crazy news than the actual news is nuts.
Deleted User 75

News would be if they found something. Investigating and finding nothing makes that headline a bit sensationalized imo.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 pm News would be if they found something. Investigating and finding nothing makes that headline a bit sensationalized imo.
There is plenty coming, make no mistake about it.
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:51 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 pm News would be if they found something. Investigating and finding nothing makes that headline a bit sensationalized imo.
There is plenty coming, make no mistake about it.
I'm sure there is plenty of stuff....but if he was discovered as working on behalf of Russia then they would have taken immediate action.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

you don’t think the public deserves to know that such investigations are under way, and why?
Deleted User 75

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:44 pm you don’t think the public deserves to know that such investigations are under way, and why?
I wish we'd have known Adidas was getting investigated by the FBI that's for sure!