Re: i wonder what Robert Mueller is thinking

Post by Deleted User 62 »

"Blackmail".

WTF
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

“Former FBI top lawyer James Baker just admitted involvement in FISA Warrant and further admitted there were IRREGULARITIES in the way the Russia probe was handled,” Trump tweeted in January. “They relied heavily on the unverified Trump ‘Dossier’ paid for by the DNC & Clinton Campaign, & funded through a big Crooked Hillary law firm, represented by her lawyer Michael Sussmann (do you believe this?) who worked Baker hard & gave him Oppo Research for ‘a Russia probe.’ This meeting, now exposed, is the subject of Senate inquiries and much more. An Unconstitutional Hoax.”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... a-warrants

In front of a packed room at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., Baker was prompted to discuss the Trump dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele. The research was cited in the warrant applications, despite being largely unverified, and has become a flashpoint with GOP investigators who allege the FBI misled the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... plications
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

SQUIRREL!!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Anyone who thinks things are going back to "normal" if and when Trump vacates the office is sadly delusional.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

dolomite wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:51 am “Former FBI top lawyer James Baker just admitted involvement in FISA Warrant and further admitted there were IRREGULARITIES in the way the Russia probe was handled,” Trump tweeted in January. “They relied heavily on the unverified Trump ‘Dossier’ paid for by the DNC & Clinton Campaign, & funded through a big Crooked Hillary law firm, represented by her lawyer Michael Sussmann (do you believe this?) who worked Baker hard & gave him Oppo Research for ‘a Russia probe.’ This meeting, now exposed, is the subject of Senate inquiries and much more. An Unconstitutional Hoax.”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... a-warrants

In front of a packed room at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., Baker was prompted to discuss the Trump dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele. The research was cited in the warrant applications, despite being largely unverified, and has become a flashpoint with GOP investigators who allege the FBI misled the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... plications
Whoa, is this website using Trump tweets as a journalistic source?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Can you say: "Barr blinked"?

Schiff says Justice Department agrees to turn over Mueller documents

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has postponed a meeting to enforce a subpoena against the Justice Department after the department agreed to hand over a cache of documents related to special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

California Rep. Adam Schiff said the department "will begin turning over to the committee twelve categories of counterintelligence and foreign intelligence materials as part of an initial rolling production."

On Tuesday, the department offered to provide documents if the committee agreed not to enforce the subpoena. Schiff had said the panel would take "enforcement action" but had not specified if that would be contempt of Congress or some other sort of action...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:18 am Can you say: "Barr blinked"?

Schiff says Justice Department agrees to turn over Mueller documents

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has postponed a meeting to enforce a subpoena against the Justice Department after the department agreed to hand over a cache of documents related to special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

California Rep. Adam Schiff said the department "will begin turning over to the committee twelve categories of counterintelligence and foreign intelligence materials as part of an initial rolling production."

On Tuesday, the department offered to provide documents if the committee agreed not to enforce the subpoena. Schiff had said the panel would take "enforcement action" but had not specified if that would be contempt of Congress or some other sort of action...
BFD
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

sad that you don't think potential criminal behavior by your leader is a big deal

so patriotic of you
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

rudy is good looking and likable?

truth isn't truth
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am sad that you don't think potential criminal behavior by your leader is a big deal

so patriotic of you
I see, so you've already judged him guilty. You'd never be called for that jury.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:21 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am sad that you don't think potential criminal behavior by your leader is a big deal

so patriotic of you
I see, so you've already judged him guilty. You'd never be called for that jury.
reading is fun
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:04 pm

so patriotic of you
reading is fun and comprehension is unattainable for you.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

defixione wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:47 pm

I see, so you've both read the unredacted Mueller report, nice. (doubt it)
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I t hought you had, as confident as you are that he's done nothing wrong. His Lawyer, Barr, agrees with you.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:52 pm
defixione wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:47 pm
I see, so you've both read the unredacted Mueller report, nice. (doubt it)
Fucking classic!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

bump!
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Tough life. A sitting president cannot be charged with the federal crimes he's committed.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Mueller, thinking, I’ve done what you asked, now leave me ALONE!
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

defixione wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:40 pm Tough life. A sitting president cannot be charged with the federal crimes he's committed.
Oh yes, proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Taylor Sheridan