i wonder what Robert Mueller is thinking

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: i wonder what Robert Mueller is thinking

Post by defixione »

He doesn't care if his responses are accurate or relevant. I attribute that to a low level of reading comprehension or Fox bullet point memorization.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Typical of the breed:
Breathing, strictly through the mouth

Exercise - ape swinging the arms anytime they sense potential conflict.

Potential conflict-24/7

Expanding their world view- Taking a break from Hannity says to see what Tucker is up to.

Legal commentary- Guiliani(sp?)/ Piro. Who ever is screaming loudest that day.

Vehicle- It has a "Molon Labe", "NRA Lifetime member" , or " Immigrant Hunting Permit" sticker. (bonus for a pic of Dubya saying "miss me yet"?)

Bass boats, monster trucks, Corvette, (any vehicle that they assume "lefties" can't afford) and camper shells are dead giveaways.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"Bass boats"?

I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Feral wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:42 pm "Bass boats"?

You a "Bass Fisher"?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I am!

I tow my bass boat with my monster truck.

I mean what else am I supposed to tow it with, my Corvette?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:11 pm

You a "Bass Fisher"?
A lawyer I once slept with and I were introduced because we both like to fish, and participated in bass tournaments for a number of years. You have to enjoy bass fishing to want to get up at 4 am to be on the water by daylight and spend a July or August day in the sun for ~ 9 hours week after week, and we really, really did.
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Feral wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:12 pm

You a "Bass Fisher"?
A lawyer I once slept with and I were introduced because we both like to fish, and participated in bass tournaments for a number of years. You have to enjoy bass fishing to want to get up at 4 am to be on the water by daylight and spend a July or August day in the sun for ~ 9 hours week after week, and we really, really did.
When I lived at Lake of the Ozarks, in my 20s, I fished (drag raced other boats) nearly every evening.

One day, (bought my 1st Jeep), I simply changed passions.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:57 pm

You a "Bass Fisher"?
When I lived at Lake of the Ozarks, in my 20s, I fished (drag raced other boats) nearly every evening.

Lake of the Ozarks is a great fishery. I spent more time on Truman because of the lack of development, boat traffic, getting closer to nature, etc., but the boat docks on Lake of the Ozarks hold fish in a way that doesn't happen on Truman, a Corps lake.
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Feral wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:24 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Lake of the Ozarks is a great fishery. I spent more time on Truman because of the lack of development, boat traffic, getting closer to nature, etc., but the boat docks on Lake of the Ozarks hold fish in a way that doesn't happen on Truman, a Corps lake.
Way back in the Grand Glaize arm, Lake if the Ozarks State Park....there was about a solid mile of cool water....4' deep....acres of lilly pads.

In the summer, it was like fishing a video game
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Flynn told Mueller people tied to Trump and Congress tried to obstruct probe
Sen. McConnell declares Mueller probe 'case closed'

Not so fast, enabler. It appears the Mueller probe might have legs:

The communications could have affected the ex-national security adviser's "willingness to cooperate," Robert Mueller wrote in court filings.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn told investigators that people linked to the Trump administration and Congress reached out to him in an effort to interfere in the Russia probe, according to newly-unredacted court papers filed Thursday.

The court filing from special counsel Robert Mueller is believed to mark the first public acknowledgement that a person connected to Capitol Hill was suspected of engaging in an attempt to impede the investigation into Russian election interference.

“The defendant informed the government of multiple instances, both before and after his guilty plea, where either he or his attorneys received communications from persons connected to the Administration or Congress that could’ve affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation,” the court papers say.

Flynn even provided a voicemail recording of one such communication, the court papers say.

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 pm Flynn told Mueller people tied to Trump and Congress tried to obstruct probe

The communications could have affected the ex-national security adviser's "willingness to cooperate," Robert Mueller wrote in court filings.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn told investigators that people linked to the Trump administration and Congress reached out to him in an effort to interfere in the Russia probe, according to newly-unredacted court papers filed Thursday.

The court filing from special counsel Robert Mueller is believed to mark the first public acknowledgement that a person connected to Capitol Hill was suspected of engaging in an attempt to impede the investigation into Russian election interference.

“The defendant informed the government of multiple instances, both before and after his guilty plea, where either he or his attorneys received communications from persons connected to the Administration or Congress that could’ve affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation,” the court papers say.

Flynn even provided a voicemail recording of one such communication, the court papers say.

[...]
Don't trust everything that liar says.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:34 am
Feral wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 pm Flynn told Mueller people tied to Trump and Congress tried to obstruct probe

[...]
Only believe the "Liar In Chief"?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 pm
dolomite wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:34 am

[...]
Only believe the "Liar In Chief"?
Contempt for Donald Trump shouldn't obscure that brutal reality, which will outlive the Mueller report and probably most of us, too.
https://reason.com/2019/04/19/in-defens ... ing-crime/
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

It's going to take a pretty bad president to oust Trump from worst president in the history of the United States, I'll give you that.
Last edited by defixione on Sat May 18, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 62

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

FYI: Justin Amash is a republican who represents Michigan's 3rd congressional district:

(Where's DC when we need him to tell us why this is normal, and Amash is wrong?)

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/ ... 5952236546

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/ ... 3938183168
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

But the bigger picture now is Barr doubling down on spying claims, as he questions origins in of Russia probe. Brennan, Clapper, Steele, Comey, all pointing their dirty fingers at one another. Can’t wait for the IG report.
P.S. Obama surely knew that Comey would try to blackmail Trump. Re the unverified FISA warrants.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

amazing
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Barry gets impeached and not Trump?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

dolomite wrote:"...Re the unverified FISA warrants.
WTF is an "unverified" FISA warrant?
Anand Giridharadas