i wonder what Robert Mueller is thinking

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: i wonder what Robert Mueller is thinking

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:44 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:34 pm Made for TV.

So, do these "stolen emails" that wiki leaks has contain false information? Or are people just pissed that wiki leaks has them and leaked some of the info to ruin Hillary?

When did Julian Assange become so hated? I thought 5 years ago or so the left loved him?

(Honest questions)
I can only speak for myself. My issue is that members of a presidential candidate appear to have worked with an outside party, who appear to have worked with a major foreign adversary to steal information from an opposition and use that information to affect the results of our Presidential election.

My feelings about what those emails contained are irrelevant to my problem with what was done with them. We have had ample discussions about what they contained in countless other threads. There is nothing that could be in them to make me OK with wjat was dome with them. Two separate issues.

And I have never "loved" Assange. What I knew prior to this mess were that he was a wanted criminal hiding from extradition. I dont recall why without looking it up.

So it's ok for the Dems to collude with Russia to dig up dirt on Trump,(Russian Dossier) but not ok for the GOP to do the same to Hilldawggy. Something not right here. Dirty, dirty business, the state of American politics.

Where is the proven collusion with Russia? Stone will roll never over on his friend Trump.

Gordon Liddy says hello.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I thought Stone's Nixon Salute on the courthouse steps was cute.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:34 pm

So, do these "stolen emails" that wiki leaks has contain false information? Or are people just pissed that wiki leaks has them and leaked some of the info to ruin Hillary?

When did Julian Assange become so hated? I thought 5 years ago or so the left loved him?

(Honest questions)
I can only speak for myself. My issue is that members of a presidential candidate appear to have worked with an outside party, who appear to have worked with a major foreign adversary to steal information from an opposition and use that information to affect the results of our Presidential election.

My feelings about what those emails contained are irrelevant to my problem with what was done with them. We have had ample discussions about what they contained in countless other threads. There is nothing that could be in them to make me OK with wjat was dome with them. Two separate issues.

And I have never "loved" Assange. What I knew prior to this mess were that he was a wanted criminal hiding from extradition. I dont recall why without looking it up.

So it's ok for the Dems to collude with Russia to dig up dirt on Trump,(Russian Dossier) but not ok for the GOP to do the same to Hilldawggy. Something not right here. Dirty, dirty business, the state of American politics.

Where is the proven collusion with Russia? Stone will roll never over on his friend Trump.

Gordon Liddy says hello.
What's "not right here" is your grasp on reality and pretty much every fact you stated in your post.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

(Honest questions)

Gordon Liddy says hello.
It always comes back to Hillary.
So predictable.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:01 pm

Gordon Liddy says hello.
What's "not right here" is your grasp on reality and pretty much every fact you stated in your post.
Pretty much? but not every fact.

We'll see what happens in court in a year or so.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Gordon Liddy says hello.
So predictable.
Hillary not saying much these days. So I guess she not going to announce.
Hillary: the cat that swallowed the canary.
Taylor Sheridan
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

HDS
Defense. Rebounds.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

(Honest questions)

Gordon Liddy says hello.
Mueller has the goods on Stone. If he wants to stay silent, good possibility Stone will die in prison. I hope this was all worth it for him.

And Dolt, I thought you had me on "ignore?" I knew you couldn't give me up.
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:28 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Gordon Liddy says hello.
So predictable.
Hillary not saying much these days. So I guess she not going to announce.
Hillary: the cat that swallowed the canary.
She doesn't need to say a thing.

Do you honestly believe that there is no correlation between Stone getting shackled and Trump bowing down?
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

So when does one of the kids get picked up?
Deleted User 62

RussianHawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:40 pm So when does one of the kids get picked up?
I would snatch up Tiffany. That would scare the fuck out of Cheeto Tenenbaum.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:27 pm
RussianHawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:40 pm So when does one of the kids get picked up?
Would he even notice?
Deleted User 62

RussianHawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:07 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:27 pm
Would he even notice?
Touche
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Anybody left from the campaign that hasn't been indicted yet?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ummmm....Hillary?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I was referring to the Law & order party.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:01 pm

Gordon Liddy says hello.
Pretty much? but not every fact.

We'll see what happens in court in a year or so.
What's funny is that you seem to think that Mueller is done with these guys. He's just getting Stone up on the rack to let him get a little taste of federal prison. I doubt that this is the last indictment that includes his name. We're in the opening quarter of this game still.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

It's pure gold when the Nixon foundation puts out a press release saying that Stone had nothing to do with Nixon, Stone's double-V sign notwithstanding. Too dirty for Nixon!!

Can we say "pining for a pardon" boys and girls?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

To the disappointment of many of you, no collusion with Russia.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

which makes all of his ok