Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Ugh.
Deleted User 104

Re: Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by Deleted User 104 »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 am Who's being blamed for electing Donald Trump?

have you looked at the demographic breakdown of his supporters, and those that voted for him?
Of course. There's no doubt about it that whites elected Trump, and there's also no doubt that they are receiving the most hate, right? You just admitted it by saying they are to blame.
TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 am
i’m not sure what you’re getting at...we celebrate crackers all the fucking time, and have done so throughout history and often to the detriment of others. i’m scotch-irish with a bit of german, so probably as white as anyone here. i have zero desire to celebrate my whiteness in and of itself, namely because it’s a tired gesture. crackers have overlooked the immense contributions of minorities for centuries. are you that insecure with yourself to step back just a bit?
Just the fact you said "crackers" pretty much shows that whites are the one group it's socially acceptable to be racist against. Anyway, back to your comment... I am not disagreeing with you. I have no desire to celebrate my whiteness either (I'm actually 75% white and 25% mexican), but there is without a doubt, a prejudice against any kind of white group. We have black pride groups, but if there's any sort of white pride, oh no, they must be Nazi's, etc. That's how retarded people have become.
TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 am ok? were whites targeted specifically? it was a cracker that did the shooting, we know that much...domestic terrorism and all. those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it
Someone else was asking if whites have ever been murdered, and I was answering yes. Yes, it was a white guy and yes, it was terrorism. We agree on that. I'll add that the Black Lives Matter group murdered several white police officers if my memory is correct. It goes both ways, and you cannot blame all shootings on whites trying to hunt down blacks -- it's just not reality.
TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 am so what? wtf does it matter if a university sees cultural diversity as a more important factor than you do? the standards of admissions vetting are always changing. i didn’t get into my first choices for grad school because my GRE scores were too low, despite strong research chops and advisor preference. it’s nobody’s fault but my own...not because i’m white, but because i didn’t get high enough scores. two of these were cali schools, so it’s quite possible i was beaten out by asians. not they’re fault
The point I was getting at is that there are actually more opportunities in America for blacks and minorities than whites in many cases. It's just a fact. I'm not totally against AA, as I know of a few people that greatly made the most of that opportunity. However, there is a danger with AA, in that some people get pushed through that do not know their subject well. I know of a few people where this happened and they ended up having to completely change career paths because they were not good enough.
TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 am and hispanics are probably better at cooking Mexican food. again, what’s your point? so what if some think asians are more intelligent? if that bothers you so much, prove those people wrong. i’ll tell you this, asian societies do a much better job than our own in training kids for school. they aren’t inherently more intelligent, they’re just much better at school because of their cultural and the way it handles school/work obligations
Nothing bothers me. I am part Mexican, and yes, they do cook better Mexican food than Chipotle. I don't disagree with you comment here, so I'm not sure what we are arguing. I will say that I wish the Mexicans and Blacks would learn something from the Asians in that they work hard and don't blame the white man.
TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 am it’s always relevant...the conversation is about white supremacy and privelage. crackers have viewed themselves as superior for centuries, which is why it cracks me up that anyone would think “we” deserve to be celebrated any more than we already have been. why should slavery not be part of the discussion? or the kkk? or gerrymandering? or fucked up sentencing for drug charges? or institutional racism?
No, I disagree. We need to move on. It's 2018. How long are whites going to feel guilty about the past? You'll always be controlled by it if you cannot move through it. I don't know anyone in my personal world who views themselves as superior to another race. If they believe that, I avoid them.

I hope you'll at least listen to this non-defensively. I don't view you or anyone on this site as an "enemy". I just want to call out bullshit regardless of which side it sits on.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

> I will say that I wish the Mexicans and Blacks would learn something from the Asians in that they work hard and don't blame the white man.

So by nature Mexicans and Blacks are lazy? What about whites? Are they more like the Asians, or more like the Blacks and Mexicans? Just need some clarification there.
Deleted User 104

Mjl wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 am > I will say that I wish the Mexicans and Blacks would learn something from the Asians in that they work hard and don't blame the white man.

So by nature Mexicans and Blacks are lazy? What about whites? Are they more like the Asians, or more like the Blacks and Mexicans? Just need some clarification there.
I realize you already tried twisting what I wrote, so I don't know if responding further will make things worse (we'll see what your intentions are). I mean this all within the context of our country, so keep that in mind.

No, Mexicans and Blacks are not lazy by nature. If they are lazy, it is by choice. Some whites are lazy, but whites tend to work harder in terms of driving themselves in their careers. I can't state this in absolutes, but I would argue whites are somewhere between Asians and Mexicans in terms of how well they succeed in their careers. Do not try to twist this into some race superiority or bullshit race realism thing. I'm just pointing out the facts. We can blame whites for this problem, or we can try to find a more nuanced and factual answer.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Pennsylvania governor candidate republican Scott Wagner tells democratic Gov. Tom Wolf he's going to stomp on his face with golf spikes:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hue2mBnaP5Q" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anand Giridharadas
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

lobster wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:42 am
Mjl wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 am > I will say that I wish the Mexicans and Blacks would learn something from the Asians in that they work hard and don't blame the white man.

I realize you already tried twisting what I wrote, so I don't know if responding further will make things worse (we'll see what your intentions are). I mean this all within the context of our country, so keep that in mind.

No, Mexicans and Blacks are not lazy by nature. If they are lazy, it is by choice. Some whites are lazy, but whites tend to work harder in terms of driving themselves in their careers. I can't state this in absolutes, but I would argue whites are somewhere between Asians and Mexicans in terms of how well they succeed in their careers. Do not try to twist this into some race superiority or bullshit race realism thing. I'm just pointing out the facts. We can blame whites for this problem, or we can try to find a more nuanced and factual answer.
Speaks the truths. Stereotypes are ingrained in truth.
Deleted User 104

A short video similar to what I said about our need to move on from the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX22_HrioQA

Also, Ben is NOT a fan of Trump.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

lobster wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:58 pm A short video similar to what I said about our need to move on from the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX22_HrioQA

Also, Ben is NOT a fan of Trump.
Thanks for sharing. He says a lot of smart stuff.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

+100,000
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

KKK were dems.
I realize things have changed. But that post doesn't.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

right vs left...not dem/pub
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:33 am
lobster wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:42 am

Speaks the truths. Stereotypes are ingrained in truth.
Even if they are 60% true it doesn't mean you should apply them to 100% of the people. That's kinda the point. Lobster lumping an entire race into a one sentence description while pleading for "a more nuanced and factual answer" is the very definition of the ridiculous hypocrisy that has people wanting to drain the swamp electing the biggest swamp creature on this planet and hoping to get more religious Supreme Court Justices to rule on the laws based on the teachings of the Bible despite the US Catholic Church being the organizers of the biggest child pedophile ring in history.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:38 pm Image
lulz

Democrats.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:29 am right vs left...not dem/pub
They weren't "right wing" either.

But then Feral knows that.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:48 am
Feral wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:38 pm Image
lulz

Democrats.

Excellent point.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The Dixiecrats are all Republicans, what's the point?
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Bob Byrd was a Republican?

Who knew?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You own all those Bob Byrd types now, they all migrated over to be Republicans, so what's the point?
Don't inject Lysol.