Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Ugh.
imzcount

Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by imzcount »

dolomite
Contributor

Re: Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by dolomite »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:21 am https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/11/ye ... rats-want/

Why do they hate freedom?
Yes my child, you are correct, they do hate freedom;
“I fear that there’s going to be an assassination,” Paul said in an interview with Kentucky radio station WHAS. “I really worry that somebody is going to be killed, and that those who are ratcheting up the conversation, they have to realize they bear some responsibility if this elevates to violence.”

http://time.com/5420117/rand-paul-viole ... l-climate/

The Democrats are subconsciously hoping that Trump be assassinated. If this does come about you can bet that the Democrats can kiss any major election wins goodbye for quite sometime. Good overcomes evil, violent mobs will eventually lose.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

remove the tinfoil hats, idiots
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:05 pm remove the tinfoil hats, idiots
You are very good at name calling. Any other negatives?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

idiot
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Wow, how rude.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Links to violence by the left that compare to the violence by the right in Charlottesville, or any of Trump's campaign stops?
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Don't engage with the Village Idiot.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

defixione wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:52 pm Links to violence by the left that compare to the violence by the right in Charlottesville, or any of Trump's campaign stops?
It's always honorable to attempt an honest discussion. But until Dolomite and Count acknowledge that White Nationalists and the Nazi party are running people in elections as Republicans, it's wasted energy.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:05 pm
defixione wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:52 pm Links to violence by the left that compare to the violence by the right in Charlottesville, or any of Trump's campaign stops?
It's always honorable to attempt an honest discussion. But until Dolomite and Count acknowledge that White Nationalists and the Nazi party are running people in elections as Republicans, it's wasted energy.
Watching the white nationalists in Charlottesville sporting hats that said “Make America Great Again,” I asked myself, why would these guys support Trump? Here’s my theory. Ordinarily these guys belong in the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party, after all, invented white nationalism and used it for almost a century to maintain their political supremacy in the South.

But today’s Democratic Party is different from the past. Today the Democrats affirm every type of ethnic nationalism—black nationalism, Latino nationalism, Asian nationalism—except white nationalism. So whites can’t show up to the multicultural picnic, because all these other nationalisms are mobilized against white nationalism. Whites have become the bad guys. Consequently, the white nationalists have to turn elsewhere.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dinesh- ... -supremacy
Taylor Sheridan
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Truth bombs.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Any time you have extremists on both sides, you will have violence. It's not a right or left problem.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

There are no extremest on the right however.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:58 pm There are no extremest on the right however.
JFC
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:58 pm There are no extremest on the right however.
That's hilarious. At least I hope you were joking. Otherwise there would be no need for the Department of Justice to officially designate anti-abortion extremists as domestic terrorists.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:17 pm
JFC
Yeah, it's one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

Of course, when Ousdahl basically posted the same, albeit more nuanced and clever, version of this post for the left about a thousand times on Vega's echo chamber message board and I pointed out how dumb it was I was promptly ganged up on and beaten into submission.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Why even post on this board if you aren't going to contribute. JFC.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 pm Why even post on this board
Agree. Shut this board down. Skow day or I wouldn't read this ridiculous insecure drivel and anger from both sides. The poli board and politics in general are tired and terrible. No one is changing anyones opinion. Its just arguing with no dream of consensus or improvement.
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:44 pm
imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 pm Why even post on this board
Agree. Shut this board down. Skow day or I wouldn't read this ridiculous insecure drivel and anger from both sides. The poli board and politics in general are tired and terrible. No one is changing anyones opinion. Its just arguing with no dream of consensus or improvement.
post of......forever?

This guy gets it. Shut this shit down.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

So don't open it.
I learn stuff from DC. Psych actually has interesting logic sometimes, it's just backed by incorrect facts.