Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by DCHawk1 »

defixione wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:52 pm Links to violence by the left that compare to the violence by the right in Charlottesville, or any of Trump's campaign stops?
Oh. Hi.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:49 pm
TDub wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:44 pm
imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 pm Why even post on this board
Agree. Shut this board down. Skow day or I wouldn't read this ridiculous insecure drivel and anger from both sides. The poli board and politics in general are tired and terrible. No one is changing anyones opinion. Its just arguing with no dream of consensus or improvement.
post of......forever?

This guy gets it. Shut this shit down.
THIS guy gets it.

Politics is a scourge.

And, unfortunately, it's everywhere.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:21 pm So don't open it.
I learn stuff from DC. Psych actually has interesting logic sometimes, it's just backed by incorrect facts.
Exactly. This website needs a toilet, and the politics board is it. If you remove this, the politics will leak out into the Off-topic thread. It's better to keep it all contained here. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you for click on this site.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

My point i guess is that i enjoy having somewhere to get relevant information and perspective on ku hoops. The poly board is not associated with that in anyway yet was directly related to the closure and dismantling of the last kuhoops board we all enjoyed. I woukd hate to repeat history. There is no end goal of most political arguments. So why have it potentially ruin the benefits of the hoops community.
Just Ledoux it
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:24 pm
defixione wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:52 pm Links to violence by the left that compare to the violence by the right in Charlottesville, or any of Trump's campaign stops?
Oh. Hi.

thanks!
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

I don't think it's going to ruin this board like it did the last. Phwitt isn't going to start secretly banning people because of their political beliefs.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 pm Why even post on this board if you aren't going to contribute. JFC.
You honestly think that your posts are contributions?

You are the least camouflaged troll in the history of interwebz.

JFC
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

defixione wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:28 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:24 pm
Oh. Hi.

thanks!
Anything for you!
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 pm Why even post on this board if you aren't going to contribute. JFC.
I am not so sure about that.
DC actually posts some good stuff...
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

dolomite wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm
chiknbut wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:05 pm
It's always honorable to attempt an honest discussion. But until Dolomite and Count acknowledge that White Nationalists and the Nazi party are running people in elections as Republicans, it's wasted energy.
Watching the white nationalists in Charlottesville sporting hats that said “Make America Great Again,” I asked myself, why would these guys support Trump? Here’s my theory. Ordinarily these guys belong in the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party, after all, invented white nationalism and used it for almost a century to maintain their political supremacy in the South.

But today’s Democratic Party is different from the past. Today the Democrats affirm every type of ethnic nationalism—black nationalism, Latino nationalism, Asian nationalism—except white nationalism. So whites can’t show up to the multicultural picnic, because all these other nationalisms are mobilized against white nationalism. Whites have become the bad guys. Consequently, the white nationalists have to turn elsewhere.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dinesh- ... -supremacy
Jailbird Dinesh D'Souza. A guy who never let facts get in the way of a good grift.

Nuff said.

Please tell me you're a sock. I'd hate to think that anyone is really this misinformed.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

sorry, just catching up.

PhD thinks I'm nuanced and clever!

*blushes*
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 am Image
Well, learning the applicable grammar rules for apostrophe usage would be a great first step in the discernment process.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

dolomite wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm But today’s Democratic Party is different from the past. Today the Democrats affirm every type of ethnic nationalism—black nationalism, Latino nationalism, Asian nationalism—except white nationalism. So whites can’t show up to the multicultural picnic, because all these other nationalisms are mobilized against white nationalism. Whites have become the bad guys. Consequently, the white nationalists have to turn elsewhere.
Very true. There has been this double standard against white people, but it's gradually starting to fade. Thanks to the internet, this logical argument cannot be shouted down like in the past. Even the Jews are allowed to have their own pride and often discourage breeding outside their race. The irony is, whites have done so much to help others around the world, yet are the most hated. It's a lot easier to create a scapegoat (white men) to use as a reason people are held back, rather than telling people the real reasons. America also takes in far more immigrants than anywhere else. You think China or Japan are going to just welcome a bunch of people from the Middle East? Yet no one criticizes those countries for wanting to keep their culture.

I personally would like to see all the race pride disappear in all races. Celebrating your culture is fine, but let's drop the skin pride thing. Oh, and it's okay to be white.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

That's just bizarre.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:57 pm That's just bizarre.
What’s bizarre about it? Other than it cuts against the grain of the liberal narrative.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:50 pm Image
Do you have one of those for what motivates someone to be a sock? Seems like an unoriginal and unfulfilling, not to mention ineffective, way to show everyone how clever you are.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »