Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by dolomite »

chiknbut wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:11 am
dolomite wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm
chiknbut wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:05 pm

It's always honorable to attempt an honest discussion. But until Dolomite and Count acknowledge that White Nationalists and the Nazi party are running people in elections as Republicans, it's wasted energy.
Watching the white nationalists in Charlottesville sporting hats that said “Make America Great Again,” I asked myself, why would these guys support Trump? Here’s my theory. Ordinarily these guys belong in the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party, after all, invented white nationalism and used it for almost a century to maintain their political supremacy in the South.

But today’s Democratic Party is different from the past. Today the Democrats affirm every type of ethnic nationalism—black nationalism, Latino nationalism, Asian nationalism—except white nationalism. So whites can’t show up to the multicultural picnic, because all these other nationalisms are mobilized against white nationalism. Whites have become the bad guys. Consequently, the white nationalists have to turn elsewhere.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dinesh- ... -supremacy
Jailbird Dinesh D'Souza. A guy who never let facts get in the way of a good grift.

Nuff said.

Please tell me you're a sock. I'd hate to think that anyone is really this misinformed.
You might want to come up with some original ideas of your own for a change, instead of marginalizing/disparaging conservatives. You also might be surprised at how uplifting it is to be a positive person instead of a "negative nancy" or a "defeatist" most of the time".
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:50 pm
dolomite wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm But today’s Democratic Party is different from the past. Today the Democrats affirm every type of ethnic nationalism—black nationalism, Latino nationalism, Asian nationalism—except white nationalism. So whites can’t show up to the multicultural picnic, because all these other nationalisms are mobilized against white nationalism. Whites have become the bad guys. Consequently, the white nationalists have to turn elsewhere.
Very true. There has been this double standard against white people, but it's gradually starting to fade. Thanks to the internet, this logical argument cannot be shouted down like in the past. Even the Jews are allowed to have their own pride and often discourage breeding outside their race. The irony is, whites have done so much to help others around the world, yet are the most hated. It's a lot easier to create a scapegoat (white men) to use as a reason people are held back, rather than telling people the real reasons. America also takes in far more immigrants than anywhere else. You think China or Japan are going to just welcome a bunch of people from the Middle East? Yet no one criticizes those countries for wanting to keep their culture.

I personally would like to see all the race pride disappear in all races. Celebrating your culture is fine, but let's drop the skin pride thing. Oh, and it's okay to be white.
Whites are the most hated? Please show the times whites have been mass murdered, been the subject of discriminatory laws, had "science" determine them to be inferior, been enslaved, etc etc etc.

That comment is dangerously stupid.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Mjl wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:00 pm
Whites are the most hated? Please show the times whites have been mass murdered, been the subject of discriminatory laws, had "science" determine them to be inferior, been enslaved, etc etc etc.
^^^
That comment is dangerously stupid.

Alright, I'll give you some real examples that will clear up your confusion.

1. Whites aren't hated? Look around you. Who's being blamed for electing Donald Trump? Who's the one race that cannot have their own nationalism?

2. Plenty of whites were mass murdered just in 2017 in Las Vegas. I don't see your point in bringing this up, as we live in 2018 now.

3. Some whites are prevented from entering universities because they want more Hispanics and Blacks to be accepted. Also, many scholarships exclude white men.

4. Some people do believe whites are inferior to Asians in terms of intelligence. I personally don't buy the idea that any race is interior to another in terms of intelligence. But some races are clearly better for some things such as sports.

5. The enslaved thing isn't relevant here, so no point in answering that. It's 2018.
Last edited by Deleted User 104 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 104

While it certainly isn't a woman's fault for being raped, if I had a daughter, I would not let her dress revealingly and go walking into a dangerous part of Los Angeles at night. The fact is, not all people play by the rules, so you need to prepare for that. Sorry, it's just a fact of our reality. Expecting everyone to do as they should is not being present on Earth. Hell, I'm a liberal at heart and even I know this.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

JFC Lobster, you have gone over the edge.
Deleted User 104

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:13 pm JFC Lobster, you have gone over the edge.
None of you guys on here can rebut anything I've said. All you've got are these "over the edge.." "JFC" responses.
Deleted User 62

None ofyou guys?
Deleted User 104

All you "people" never rebut anything. Go through all these threads and you'll see what I mean. The sad part is, I'm not a conservative or right winger, but I'll be labelled as such by the people who do not understand what nuance is.
Deleted User 62

Well, your 1-5s above read like the notes left at a podium by David Duke.

Is that a rebuttal?
Deleted User 104

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm Well, your 1-5s above read like the notes left at a podium by David Duke.

Is that a rebuttal?
No.

And if you cannot take in facts from the people who are not racist, what will do you when there is real racism present?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Feral wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:49 pm Image
Nice
Deleted User 104

I'll assume you agree with me since there's not been any logical rebut against my statements.
Deleted User 62

I cant agree with anyone who appears to be terrified of the world that they live in.

I do not understand that level of weakness.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Who's being blamed for electing Donald Trump?

have you looked at the demographic breakdown of his supporters, and those that voted for him?

Who's the one race that cannot have their own nationalism?

i’m not sure what you’re getting at...we celebrate crackers all the fucking time, and have done so throughout history and often to the detriment of others. i’m scotch-irish with a bit of german, so probably as white as anyone here. i have zero desire to celebrate my whiteness in and of itself, namely because it’s a tired gesture. crackers have overlooked the immense contributions of minorities for centuries. are you that insecure with yourself to step back just a bit?

Plenty of whites were mass murdered just in 2017 in Las Vegas. I don't see your point in bringing this up, as we live in 2018 now.

ok? were whites targeted specifically? it was a cracker that did the shooting, we know that much...domestic terrorism and all. those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Some whites are prevented from entering universities because they want more Hispanics and Blacks to be accepted. Also, many scholarships exclude white men.

so what? wtf does it matter if a university sees cultural diversity as a more important factor than you do? the standards of admissions vetting are always changing. i didn’t get into my first choices for grad school because my GRE scores were too low, despite strong research chops and advisor preference. it’s nobody’s fault but my own...not because i’m white, but because i didn’t get high enough scores. two of these were cali schools, so it’s quite possible i was beaten out by asians. not they’re fault

Some people do believe whites are inferior to Asians in terms of intelligence. I personally don't buy the idea that any race is interior to another in terms of intelligence. But some races are clearly better for some things such as sports.

and hispanics are probably better at cooking Mexican food. again, what’s your point? so what if some think asians are more intelligent? if that bothers you so much, prove those people wrong. i’ll tell you this, asian societies do a much better job than our own in training kids for school. they aren’t inherently more intelligent, they’re just much better at school because of their cultural and the way it handles school/work obligations

The enslaved thing isn't relevant here, so no point in answering that. It's 2018.

it’s always relevant...the conversation is about white supremacy and privelage. crackers have viewed themselves as superior for centuries, which is why it cracks me up that anyone would think “we” deserve to be celebrated any more than we already have been. why should slavery not be part of the discussion? or the kkk? or gerrymandering? or fucked up sentencing for drug charges? or institutional racism?
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 89

lobster wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:09 am I'll assume you agree with me since there's not been any logical rebut against my statements.
despite how illogical some of your statements were, i relented

edit: and i did so on my phone - a pain in the ass. you’re welcome
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:12 am I cant agree with anyone who appears to be terrified of the world that they live in.

I do not understand that level of weakness.
I don't think most of us are afraid at all. It's more a level of bemusement that the Left has suddenly adopted the tactics they decried for so many years. That seems more indicative of fear than anything.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 89

i’m terrified...

...that i live in a country where ~30% of the populace still think drumpf is a good choice

i’m terrified...

...that i live in a country where tribalism people’s beliefs outway their logic and common sense
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:51 am i’m terrified...

...that i live in a country where ~30% of the populace still think drumpf is a good choice

i’m terrified...

...that i live in a country where tribalism people’s beliefs outway their logic and common sense
Closer to 55% according to the latest approval ratings. Better than BO at this point in his catastrophe . . . errr. . . Presidency.

Are you saying the Left doesn’t hold to their own brand of tribalism?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain