Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by Deleted User 89 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:07 am
TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:51 am i’m terrified...

...that i live in a country where ~30% of the populace still think drumpf is a good choice

i’m terrified...

...that i live in a country where tribalism people’s beliefs outway their logic and common sense
Closer to 55% according to the latest approval ratings. Better than BO at this point in his catastrophe . . . errr. . . Presidency.

Are you saying the Left doesn’t hold to their own brand of tribalism?
you know as well as i do that those polls aren’t truly representative

and of course there’s tribalism everywhere, and it’s holding us back as a country and society
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

...that i live in a country where ~30% of the populace still think drumpf is a good choice

i’m terrified...

...that i live in a country where tribalism people’s beliefs outway their logic and common sense
Closer to 55% according to the latest approval ratings. Better than BO at this point in his catastrophe . . . errr. . . Presidency.
Once again you need to rethink where you get your news from. Those are both blatantly false.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:54 pm
Mjl wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:00 pm
Whites are the most hated? Please show the times whites have been mass murdered, been the subject of discriminatory laws, had "science" determine them to be inferior, been enslaved, etc etc etc.
^^^
That comment is dangerously stupid.

Alright, I'll give you some real examples that will clear up your confusion.

1. Whites aren't hated? Look around you. Who's being blamed for electing Donald Trump? Who's the one race that cannot have their own nationalism?

2. Plenty of whites were mass murdered just in 2017 in Las Vegas. I don't see your point in bringing this up, as we live in 2018 now.

3. Some whites are prevented from entering universities because they want more Hispanics and Blacks to be accepted. Also, many scholarships exclude white men.

4. Some people do believe whites are inferior to Asians in terms of intelligence. I personally don't buy the idea that any race is interior to another in terms of intelligence. But some races are clearly better for some things such as sports.

5. The enslaved thing isn't relevant here, so no point in answering that. It's 2018.
You seriously don't understand the difference between a white shooter randomly shooting a bunch of people and, say, a guy walking into a black church in South Carolina and executing everyone specifically because they're black?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:12 am

i’m terrified...

you know as well as i do that those polls aren’t truly representative

and of course there’s tribalism everywhere, and it’s holding us back as a country and society
I forgot. You rely on the same “representative” polls that guaranteed a landslide victory for Dowdy the Clown.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

dolomite wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 pm
chiknbut wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:11 am
dolomite wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Watching the white nationalists in Charlottesville sporting hats that said “Make America Great Again,” I asked myself, why would these guys support Trump? Here’s my theory. Ordinarily these guys belong in the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party, after all, invented white nationalism and used it for almost a century to maintain their political supremacy in the South.

But today’s Democratic Party is different from the past. Today the Democrats affirm every type of ethnic nationalism—black nationalism, Latino nationalism, Asian nationalism—except white nationalism. So whites can’t show up to the multicultural picnic, because all these other nationalisms are mobilized against white nationalism. Whites have become the bad guys. Consequently, the white nationalists have to turn elsewhere.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dinesh- ... -supremacy
Jailbird Dinesh D'Souza. A guy who never let facts get in the way of a good grift.

Nuff said.

Please tell me you're a sock. I'd hate to think that anyone is really this misinformed.
You might want to come up with some original ideas of your own for a change...".
Writes the guy who links to an article by a con man like Dinesh D'Sousa. Well played.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:33 pm Bullshit.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... rms-header
Gosh, that looks a lot like the same fivethirtyeight group that predicted Dowdy the Clown would win in a landslide in November of 2016. The same group whose spokesman was almost in tears in national television spluttering about how the "impossible" had happened. Statistics are only as reliable as the person compiling and interpreting them. Hardline left wingers like Nate Silver are as far from unbiased and reliable as you can get.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

i’m terrified...

55% percent of Republicans?
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:37 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:12 am I cant agree with anyone who appears to be terrified of the world that they live in.

I do not understand that level of weakness.
I don't think most of us are afraid at all. It's more a level of bemusement that the Left has suddenly adopted the tactics they decried for so many years. That seems more indicative of fear than anything.
Seemed like you were terrified of armies of Honduran drug dealers pouring over the border and taking over our government a few days ago.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Gosh, that looks a lot like the same fivethirtyeight group that predicted Dowdy the Clown would win in a landslide in November of 2016. The same group whose spokesman was almost in tears in national television spluttering about how the "impossible" had happened. Statistics are only as reliable as the person compiling and interpreting them. Hardline left wingers like Nate Silver are as far from unbiased and reliable as you can get.

Ummmmmmmm......Fox News.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:40 pm

i’m terrified...

55% percent of Republicans?
55 percent of independents say there should be further investigation of Kavanaugh

Let’s not buy the Republican spin on Brett Kavanaugh

President Trump and Republican Senate leaders proclaimed after Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s confirmation that it was a huge win for the party. The GOP base is engaged. This will turn around the midterms! Unfortunately, with very little analysis and zero polling, scores of male pundits (not to mention right-wing publications) touted this as fact.

Some of us warned that, contrary to Republican spin, the Kavanaugh fight would likely light a fire under female voters — who were already peeved with Republicans for supporting a president who had bragged about sexual assault, had stood behind alleged spousal abuser and former White House staff secretary Rob Porter, had endorsed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore and had ridiculed the #MeToo movement.

As polling data came out, we have found that, lo and behold, there is no lift for Republicans from confirming Christine Blasey Ford’s alleged attacker to the Supreme Court, a sitting judge who indulged in a partisan screed and revealed his contempt for the female senators who questioned him.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Lol on the libs trying to cite fake polls. Way to go!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it really is pretty comical, and sad
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

It’s comical the left keeps bullying her? Wow.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:43 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Ummmmmmmm......Fox News.
You do realize that Fox News has been an arm of the Establishment for years now, right?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:42 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:12 am I cant agree with anyone who appears to be terrified of the world that they live in.

I do not understand that level of weakness.
I don't think most of us are afraid at all. It's more a level of bemusement that the Left has suddenly adopted the tactics they decried for so many years. That seems more indicative of fear than anything.
Seemed like you were terrified of armies of Honduran drug dealers pouring over the border and taking over our government a few days ago.
Fear and caution are two very different things. But you already knew that.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Do you know that people, the MAJORITY of people who live on the border say that the people who come across are very rarely badasses or threatening?

Most are confused, frightened and near death.

I hate to break this to you....cartel members can put folks on a plane. It is cheaper.

Of course, now we are prosecuting people who are such hardened criminals that they offer dying people a drink of water or some shade.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:45 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:17 pm
Do you know that people, the MAJORITY of people who live on the border say that the people who come across are very rarely badasses or threatening?

Most are confused, frightened and near death.

I hate to break this to you....cartel members can put folks on a plane. It is cheaper.

Of course, now we are prosecuting people who are such hardened criminals that they offer dying people a drink of water or some shade.
Yup. Planes are the best and safest place for drug mules.