Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by twocoach »

HA, this is my favorite part: ""If we're going to have Martin Luther King Day, why don't we have a George Washington? I think George was a pretty important guy," he said, before going on to ask if Oprah Winfrey would be given a holiday. Holland said at the time Klemp had “embarrassed” the county with this remarks."

Just a reminder that President's Day, aka Washington's birthday, is a federal holiday celebrated on the third Monday of February every year.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

#alternativefacts
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Hey, I am a bank employee so I love me some Federal Holidays.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Swastika Defaces Duke University Mural Honoring Synagogue Shooting Victims
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

dangit I quoted myself again lol
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:15 am dangit I quoted myself again lol
Many here frequently quote you to add gravitas to their posts.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Feral wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:53 pm
ousdahl wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:15 am dangit I quoted myself again lol
Many here frequently quote you to add gravitas to their posts.
Oh! Nice!

Normally if I want gravitas I’ll just use all caps lock.

You know, to make it official.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

The Post is so goddamn frustrating.

Lowery, Kindy, and Tran are just going along, making their case, and then they drop this turd:

The Anti-Defamation League documented a 57 percent surge in anti-Semitic incidents in 2017, especially at schools and on college campuses. Meanwhile, FBI statistics released this month show reported hate crimes jumped 17 percent last year.

This is so fucking dishonest. Both of these studies/statistical collections are explicit in noting/showing that right-wing anti-Semitism is NOT the issue here.

Of course, it's more fun to pretend otherwise. And less sticky as well.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:52 pm

Lowery, Kindy, and Tran are just going along, making their case, and then they drop this turd:

The Anti-Defamation League documented a 57 percent surge in anti-Semitic incidents in 2017, especially at schools and on college campuses. Meanwhile, FBI statistics released this month show reported hate crimes jumped 17 percent last year.

This is so fucking dishonest. Both of these studies/statistical collections are explicit in noting/showing that right-wing anti-Semitism is NOT the issue here.

In all seriousness, does left wing anti-Semitism even exist?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

"In addition to the militia members, Omar said he blames Trump and other political leaders who have demonized immigrants (generally) and Muslims specifically ".------ More fake news.

Correction;

Trump demonizes ILLEGAL immigrants. Muslims only because they reside in countries that have history of terrorism. (Iran, Libya, Venezuela, Somalia, Yemen,North Korea,Syria). Muslims from other nations are allowed to enter the U.S.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:28 am

Yes, very much so. Masquerades as "anti-zionist".
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Well, has a liberal ever been a jew hater? Does it make a difference if anti-Semitism is from the right OR the left? It's still abhorrent.
Jew-hating has become too normal in America, and liberal Jewry often keeps mum about it. Left-of-center Jews speak out about white nationalists, but where are they on anti-Semitism when it arises from their own side?
https://nypost.com/2018/11/25/liberal-j ... -the-left/
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:56 am
"In addition to the militia members, Omar said he blames Trump and other political leaders who have demonized immigrants (generally) and Muslims specifically ".------ More fake news.

Correction;

Trump demonizes ILLEGAL immigrants. Muslims only because they reside in countries that have history of terrorism. (Iran, Libya, Venezuela, Somalia, Yemen,North Korea,Syria). Muslims from other nations are allowed to enter the U.S.
No correction needed and this latest move to have ALL legal asylum seekers wait in Mexico proves that. Trump is demonizing all immigrants, legal or illegal because it is a policy that is well liked by his base. I doubt he personally cares outside of any financial benefits he is getting from owners of the companies he granted contracts to build private detention centers.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:14 am

Left-of-center Jews speak out about white nationalists, but where are they on anti-Semitism when it arises from their own side?
https://nypost.com/2018/11/25/liberal-j ... -the-left/
They do. A lot.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:56 am

Correction;

Including those from the country that the 9/11 terrorists came from.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

can’t trust somebody with two first names