Weary o Winning

Ugh.
Leawood

Re: Weary o Winning

Post by Leawood »

Yep. DC was in the right. I was in the wrong. We'll argue someplace else.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Kate McKinnon is an incredible talent.
"Feel Facts", lol.

Voter Fraud Cold Open - SNL 11/18/18

https://youtu.be/Z8UZn7PmyXc
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Liberals about to OD on anti-Trump rage.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

He has absolutely no fucking clue.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

More "decorum”, please.

So much class, and, so clever! Look how he changed congressman Schiff's name to "Schitt". No wonder white nationalists and racists love him, 'cause they have no "class" either.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6679716864

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/statu ... 2608141319
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

LOL at liberals hair on fire(that’s what I smell), and heads exploding.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

dolomite wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:54 pm LOL at liberals hair on fire(that’s what I smell), and heads exploding.
Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

dolomite wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:54 pm LOL at liberals hair on fire(that’s what I smell), and heads exploding.
It has nothing to do with being liberal. Any American should be embarrassed to have a President acting like a child so blatantly and publicly.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

What do you have against children that you insult them like this?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

^^^

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley (Iowa) on Monday admonished President Trump for disparaging his White House chief of staff John Kelly for lacking crucial job skills.

“I wish President Trump would never discuss publicly any ill feelings has abt his CofStaff Gen Kelly. After all he was a Marine for 47 yrs. defended our freedoms. We need show respect,” Grassley tweeted.

Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and second-most senior Republican in the Senate, made his comments after Trump said that Kelly lacked certain skills to manage the White House.

“He’s doing an excellent job in many ways. There are a couple of things where it’s just not his strength. It’s not his fault, it’s not his strength.” Trump said in an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” referring to Kelly.

“John, at some point, is going to want to move on. John will move on,” he said.
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Managing a room of kindergartners is not for everyone.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

VoTeRfRaUd!!!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Feral wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:10 am
^^^

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley (Iowa) on Monday admonished President Trump for disparaging his White House chief of staff John Kelly for lacking crucial job skills.

“I wish President Trump would never discuss publicly any ill feelings has abt his CofStaff Gen Kelly. After all he was a Marine for 47 yrs. defended our freedoms. We need show respect,” Grassley tweeted.

Trump has surrounded himself with a lot of generals. Threatening them constantly with the "You're Fired" bit seems to be a bit more problematic than he'd thought. Of course, at his state of dementia, weighing those kinds of consequences seems problematic as well.
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Mia Love slams Trump in concession speech: 'No real relationships, just convenient transactions'

Love made the comments about Trump in response to the President's post-Election Day news conference, in which he declared that Love had lost the race despite votes still being counted and attacked the congresswoman for not embracing him as a campaigner.

"Mia Love gave me no love and she lost," Trump said. "Too bad. Sorry about that, Mia."

"The President's behavior towards me made me wonder: What did he have to gain by saying such a thing about a fellow Republican," Love said during her speech in Salt Lake City. "It was not really about asking him to do more, was it? Or was it something else? Well Mr. President, we'll have to chat about that."

She continued, "However, this gave me a clear vision of his world as it is. No real relationships, just convenient transactions. That is an insufficient way to implement sincere service and policy."

Love then turned her attention to the larger problem Republicans in Washington have with minority voters.

"This election experience and these comments shines a spotlight on the problems Washington politicians have with minorities and black Americans -- it's transactional, it's not personal," she said.

She added, "You see, we feel like politicians claim they know what's best for us from a safe distance, yet they're never willing to take us home. Because Republicans never take minority communities into their home and citizens into their homes and into their hearts, they stay with Democrats and bureaucrats in Washington because they do take them home -- or at least make them feel like they have a home."
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

CIA director Haspel caught in Khashoggi briefing tug-of-war

CIA director Gina Haspel found herself at the center of a political dispute Tuesday amid reports that the White House was blocking her from briefing Senators on the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

...Another congressional aide said Tuesday that the White House is attempting to "hide" Haspel in an attempt to prevent her from sharing details that may not align with its public response to Khashoggi's murder.

"If they were confident in their story they would send her to the US Senate and have her brief US senators. But the fact that they are hiding her and not allowing her to tell the Senate what she knows ... it really tells you all you need to know," the aide said.
Anand Giridharadas
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

New York (CNN Business)President Donald Trump's tariffs were supposed to shrink America's trade deficit, but it has instead grown for five straight months and is on track to hit a record high before the end of the year.

The monthly goods deficit grew by $1 billion in October, according to a US Census report released Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/28/economy/ ... index.html
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

#winning