Ted Cruz is a Pussy

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Ted Cruz is a Pussy

Post by Shirley »

<iframe width='480' height='290' scrolling='no' src='https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/c/ ... faf6d422aa' frameborder='0' webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Ted Cruz is a Pussy

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

You're on a roll, DC.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

FWIW; I'm not however amazed that Cruz is polling ahead of Beto. But then again I don't place a lot of faith in polls especially after the Hilldawg poll in 2016 that had her with a ninety percent chance of winning!
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... sen-2.html
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

dolomite wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:25 pm FWIW; I'm not however amazed that Cruz is polling ahead of Beto. But then again I don't place a lot of faith in polls especially after the Hilldawg poll in 2016 that had her with a ninety percent chance of winning!
I think most of the voters in Texas have seen through Beto’s fake “I’m a Latino like you” schtick. It’s almost as disingenuous as Elizabeth Warren’s Pocahontas scam. In the Internet age, you just don’t get away with that crap like you used to.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:42 pm
dolomite wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:25 pm FWIW; I'm not however amazed that Cruz is polling ahead of Beto. But then again I don't place a lot of faith in polls especially after the Hilldawg poll in 2016 that had her with a ninety percent chance of winning!
I think most of the voters in Texas have seen through Beto’s fake “I’m a Latino like you” schtick. It’s almost as disingenuous as Elizabeth Warren’s Pocahontas scam. In the Internet age, you just don’t get away with that crap like you used to.
^^^

Anand Giridharadas
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Okay, sock.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

makes me feel like a superhero
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

And this is why Republicans are going to win in November. Keep at it libs.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Over the summer, President Donald Trump vowed to hold a “major rally” for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in “the biggest stadium in Texas we can find.”

What they eventually chose was about 94,000 seats short of the mark.

Trump’s Oct. 22 event for the senator he used to routinely mock as “Lyin’ Ted” will be held at the NRG Arena in Houston, which seats about 8,000. The Trump campaign told the Dallas News that no larger venues were available on that date.

That would presumably include Texas A&M University’s Kyle Field, home of the Aggies and the biggest stadium in Texas, with a capacity of more than 102,000.

Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I don't recall Beto ever trying to fake his heritage - pretty strange that anyone would think that from a guy named O'Rourke. He was called "Beto" from the time he was a little kid in El Paso - a common Spanish nickname for Roberto, Gilberto, and Alberto - besides, his grandfather was also named Robert.

But I get it though. There's certainly no one who appeals more to hispanics than Rafael Cruz. You know, despite being Canadian.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I thought it was brave of Rob to campaign with a Kennedy.

The Cruzes kill those mutherfluffers!
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:37 pm
I don't recall Beto ever trying to fake his heritage - pretty strange that anyone would think that from a guy named O'Rourke. He was called "Beto" from the time he was a little kid in El Paso - a common Spanish nickname for Roberto, Gilberto, and Alberto - besides, his grandfather was also named Robert.
I'm sure that's exactly what Senor Beto wants you all of you to believe. Kinda like how Dowdy landed under withering sniper fire in Bosnia.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 pm

I'm sure that's exactly what Senor Beto wants you all of you to believe. Kinda like how Dowdy landed under withering sniper fire in Bosnia.
Just admit you were wrong. Good Lord.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Irish kid just happens to have a Mexican nickname. Right.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:16 pm
chiknbut wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Irish kid just happens to have a Mexican nickname. Right.
What fucking difference does it make?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

It doesn't. But if a guy was trying to fake his heritage, you'd think he'd start by changing his last name from O'Rourke.

He was a little kid in El Paso. Not a reach to think that he would have a nickname like Beto.

But Dowdy and shit....