The illegal immigrants want in

Ugh.
Deleted User 183

Re: The illegal immigrants want in

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Isn't it great that the Trumpheads don't give a shit that Trump lies TO THEM (and everyone else) and that they are his cult puppets and are proud of it?
I can't figure it out. Are these people brainwashed, aliens, or just plain fucking morons?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Gutter wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:08 am Isn't it great that the Trumpheads don't give a shit that Trump lies TO THEM (and everyone else) and that they are his cult puppets and are proud of it?
I can't figure it out. Are these people brainwashed, aliens, or just plain fucking morons?
Some people are so happy for a win that they don't give a shit how they got it or what the consequences are of it. So long as they personally feel that they benefited it doesn't matter who else gets fucked. That's not their problem. It's the same folks who scream for smaller government and fiscal responsibility right up until something they don't like or that threatens them is happening. Then they scream for the government to put an end to that shit no matter what it costs.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

natural disasters and emergencies are my favorite
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Gutter wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:08 am just plain fucking morons
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Gutter wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:08 am I can't figure it out. Are these people brainwashed, aliens, or just plain fucking morons?
That is exactly, word for word, what I said to myself when I saw the field for 2020.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

The number of arrests by the Border Patrol is the lowest since the early 1970s, while the number of agents has more than doubled.

Over 1.6 million arrests were made by just about 9,200 agents nationwide in the 2000. But those figures tapered off as the government dramatically increased staffing and resources like more surveillance technology and TALL STEEL FENCING.

Keeping the U.S. of A. safer, good job Border Patrol.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

"Damn......that razer wire is completely un....ummm.....I think I will just go over here and hop this fence."

What a fucking waste of money and manpower.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

They have sections through town with 6 strands of concertina facing the US side.
Deleted User 62

Catch 'em on the drop....brilliant
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Deleted User 62

Recurring theme. Good thing Trumpaloes have large soft spots, so that the stupidity can soak in quick:

Mayor Garino told the Washington Post that he met Wednesday with Customs and Border Protection officials, who waxed on about “rapists, murderers and drug dealers.”.

“But that was strange, because the police chief, assistant chief and deputy city manager were there, and we don’t know of those things happening,” Garino said. “I don’t know where they’re getting their stats.”
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Razor wire, no big deal. If you've ever traveled south of the border you've seen walls surrounding property with broken glass shards cemented into the top. Nothing wrong with wanting protection.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 183

Deleted User 183

dolomite wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:05 am Razor wire, no big deal. If you've ever traveled south of the border you've seen walls surrounding property with broken glass shards cemented into the top. Nothing wrong with wanting protection.
Mexico is a very bad country with extremely dangerous people.
Why would YOU ever travel south of the border unless you wanted - drugs, to get raped, mugged, or murdered?

To say "if you've ever traveled south of the border you've seen walls surrounding property with broken glass shards cemented into the top" is like saying if you have ever traveled to Chicago you've seen Jews with yarmulkes on their heads.
Deleted User 62

Gutter wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am
dolomite wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:05 am Razor wire, no big deal. If you've ever traveled south of the border you've seen walls surrounding property with broken glass shards cemented into the top. Nothing wrong with wanting protection.
Why would YOU ever travel south of the border unless you wanted - drugs, to get raped, mugged, or murdered?
Please tell me you are kidding.
Deleted User 62

HUGE fucking difference.
Deleted User 183

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 am
Gutter wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am
Please tell me you are kidding.
I'm a brainwashed gullible person and get confused easily.
My President has convinced me Mexico is full of so many terrible people - some (a lot) who come to the USA to wreak havoc.
We need to keep those horrible people on the other side of the wall - So I assume that means I need to stay on our side of the wall so I don't get raped and killed by a drug cartel.
Why would I ever want to go there?

Actually, I was in Mexico (Riviera Nayarit) last Valentine's Day.
Lovely experience minus the company I was with.