Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: The illegal immigrants want in

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:27 am
dolomite wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 am

I wonder how many good 'ol white boys/men raped children during the span from this man's arrest to conviction?

Or does that matter?
Who said good ole white boys don't rape???
Has Fox/Breitbart reported any of them in that time span?
You should know.
To answer your question, yep. (I spose you need a link?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:23 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:20 am I'm confused why comparing rapes excuses either of the actions?

So, since white men have raped people that means we shouldn't care or point out this instance?

Should we use that logic for all topics on the poli-bored?
No, my claim is that Fox "News" pores over news reports early every single morning praying that they can find a crime that an illegal has commited. Are you going to suggest that they don't?
They do.

And CNN does the same to support their agenda.

It's a gross cycle.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:20 am I'm confused why comparing rapes excuses either of the actions?

So, since white men have raped people that means we shouldn't care or point out this instance?

No one is attempting to excuse anything. Trump/GOP/Dolomite are trying to use a rape by an undocumented immigrant as proof that ALL brown immigrants attempting to enter our country are possibly dangerous rapists.

The point of asking whether or not any white people raped anyone recently is also not to excuse their behavior. It is mentioned to point out that Trump/GOP/Dolomite dont seem to be calling for all white people to be banned from entering our country or remobed from our country because they might be dangerous rapists.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:59 am

No one is attempting to excuse anything. Trump/GOP/Dolomite are trying to use a rape by an undocumented immigrant as proof that ALL brown immigrants attempting to enter our country are possibly dangerous rapists.

The point of asking whether or not any white people raped anyone recently is also not to excuse their behavior. It is mentioned to point out that Trump/GOP/Dolomite dont seem to be calling for all white people to be banned from entering our country or remobed from our country because they might be dangerous rapists.
I don't think dolomite was implying all "brown" people are rapists. He was providing a link to support his position that we need better border security.

Newsflash: most people from around the world are some form of "brown"...illegal immigrants are what many are concerned about...and naturally most illegal immigrants are going to be some form of "brown"....I'm going to guess that the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants are what you're calling "brown" people (for whatever reason).

And NOBODY has said ALL brown people need to be removed from our country. That sounds so fucking stupid. There's no need to exaggerate or embellish, the president has said plenty of stupid stuff to attack.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:06 am

I don't think dolomite was implying all "brown" people are rapists. He was providing a link to support his position that we need better border security.

Newsflash: most people from around the world are some form of "brown"...illegal immigrants are what many are concerned about...and naturally most illegal immigrants are going to be some form of "brown"....I'm going to guess that the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants are what you're calling "brown" people (for whatever reason).

And NOBODY has said ALL brown people need to be removed from our country. That sounds so fucking stupid. There's no need to exaggerate or embellish, the president has said plenty of stupid stuff to attack.
Ditto
No one always, evers, or nevers.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 75

I didn't fact check any of this or the source, but some decent stuff in there...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pewresea ... s/%3famp=1
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I have been saying all along, immigration FROM Mexico and south has dropped off over the past 5 years.

Trump has his base worked up over a number that simply isn't there.

Meanwhile, the only real "terror" attacks in the US have been committed by whites.

And, if a foreign "terrorist" is coming to attack America, he sure as fuck isn't going to hike through the desert to get here.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

something like more than 80% of terrorist attacks in the US have been committed by citizens or legal residents

tangentially related, there is zero evidence of immigrants bringing disease across the border

it’s all just fear-mongering
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:06 am

Er, you need to settle down and read better. I didnt say anything about at all about "all brown people need to be removed from our country". When you read a post that you disagree with that is more than about 4 lines long, you seem to get all spazzy and mush all the words together. So when you accuse someone of exaggerating and embellishing, it should at least be about a statement that was actually MADE.

Trump has on countless occassions referred to all of the immigrants wanting to enter this country as criminals and rapists prior to them beimg either legal or illegal. When they are en route, hoping to come into the US, they are simply people, not illegals. He uses fear of what they might be to stoke his base and it works.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:22 am I have been saying all along, immigration FROM Mexico and south has dropped off over the past 5 years.

Meanwhile, the only real "terror" attacks in the US have been committed by whites.

And, if a foreign "terrorist" is coming to attack America, he sure as fuck isn't going to hike through the desert to get here.
For the sake of accuracy..the only real recent terror attacks at least. 9/11 did happen and wasnt a bunch of white guys that did it.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:55 am Er, you need to settle down and read better. I didnt say anything about at all about "all brown people need to be removed from our country". When you read a post that you disagree with that is more than about 4 lines long, you seem to get all spazzy and mush all the words together. So when you accuse someone of exaggerating and embellishing, it should at least be about a statement that was actually MADE.
LOL

you said dolomite isn't requesting ALL white people be banned or removed from the country because of a single white rapist....that is implying he's doing that for ALL brown people, which he isn't from what I've seen.

And trust me, I don't get spazzy. I'm just not as smart or articulate as most of you.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:08 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:55 am Er, you need to settle down and read better. I didnt say anything about at all about "all brown people need to be removed from our country". When you read a post that you disagree with that is more than about 4 lines long, you seem to get all spazzy and mush all the words together. So when you accuse someone of exaggerating and embellishing, it should at least be about a statement that was actually MADE.
LOL

you said dolomite isn't requesting ALL white people be banned or removed from the country because of a single white rapist....that is implying he's doing that for ALL brown people, which he isn't from what I've seen.

And trust me, I don't get spazzy. I'm just not as smart or articulate as most of you.
You assumed that I "implied it" and then yelled at me for your incorrect assumption. If that was what I meant then I would have written it.

If your wife asks your opinion on two pairs of pants and one of them is really flattering and you comment on it, you'd be mad if she yelled at you for implying that the other one WASN'T flattering, wouldn't you? You're using the same failed logic.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Some people post in cryptic puzzles because they enjoy hiding what they really mean in innuendo and big college words. That is not me.

I just type what I think and mean. If you aren't a true mind reader (FYI no one is) then stick to reading what people write and avoid failed attempts at trying to decipher what people who you have never met REALLY meant. All it leads to is situations like your recent Seahawk meltdown.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:19 am You assumed that I "implied it" and then yelled at me for your incorrect assumption. If that was what I meant then I would have written it.

If your wife asks your opinion on two pairs of pants and one of them is really flattering and you comment on it, you'd be mad if she yelled at you for implying that the other one WASN'T flattering, wouldn't you? You're using the same failed logic.
Nobody yelled at you.

And if your comment wasn't implying that then I really have no idea why it was said...but again, I'm not very smart.

no big deal. We've both interjected ourselves into this "convo" that was between plano and dolomite. I shouldn't have been speaking for dolomite.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:49 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:19 am You assumed that I "implied it" and then yelled at me for your incorrect assumption. If that was what I meant then I would have written it.

Nobody yelled at you.

And if your comment wasn't implying that then I really have no idea why it was said...but again, I'm not very smart.

no big deal. We've both interjected ourselves into this "convo" that was between plano and dolomite. I shouldn't have been speaking for dolomite.
It was said because the white people raping people are US citizens who are already in the country. How fucking hard is that to understand?
Deleted User 62

twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:58 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:22 am I have been saying all along, immigration FROM Mexico and south has dropped off over the past 5 years.

For the sake of accuracy..the only real recent terror attacks at least. 9/11 did happen and wasnt a bunch of white guys that did it.
Did you miss the "5 years" part?
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:08 am
I'm just not as smart or articulate as most of you.
Finally, some truth.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 am

Nobody yelled at you.

It was said because the white people raping people are US citizens who are already in the country. How fucking hard is that to understand?
And wtf does that have to do with illegal immigration?

So since a white person has committed rape we should not be concerned about illegal immigrants committing rape? Got it.

What's up with the anti-white shit? You can find examples of rape committed by any race you wish....

Plano is absolutely right, Fox looks for examples of illegal immigrants committing rape or other crimes. The fact that US citizens also commit rape is pretty irrelevant to the topic of illegal immigration.
Deleted User 75

Stopping illegal immigration won't stop rape by current US citizens.

....but stopping illegal immigration might have stopped this 1 rape, that was committed by an illegal immigrant.

The majority of immigrants, both legal and illegal, DO NOT commit rape....but that doesn't mean we should be okay with ILLEGAL immigration. (Or rape)

Reasonable people, like myself, want to improve LEGAL immigration while also stopping/preventing ILLEGAL immigration. I believe you're 1 of those people as well. Most are.

All Plano was doing was pointing out that Fox covers rape differently for citizens and illegal immigrants. Which is an undeniable fact...but still irrelevant to illegal immigration.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:24 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 am

Nobody yelled at you.

And wtf does that have to do with illegal immigration?

So since a white person has committed rape we should not be concerned about illegal immigrants committing rape? Got it.

What's up with the anti-white shit? You can find examples of rape committed by any race you wish....

Plano is absolutely right, Fox looks for examples of illegal immigrants committing rape or other crimes. The fact that US citizens also commit rape is pretty irrelevant to the topic of illegal immigration.
Good freaking grief. I am done enabling your descent down this rabbit hole. Proceed on your own.