The illegal immigrants want in

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: The illegal immigrants want in

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Which is odd / you've got nobody to blame but yourself, since I was never originally talking to you in the first place.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:17 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:58 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:22 am I have been saying all along, immigration FROM Mexico and south has dropped off over the past 5 years.

Trump has his base worked up over a number that simply isn't there.

Meanwhile, the only real "terror" attacks in the US have been committed by whites.

And, if a foreign "terrorist" is coming to attack America, he sure as fuck isn't going to hike through the desert to get here.
For the sake of accuracy..the only real recent terror attacks at least. 9/11 did happen and wasnt a bunch of white guys that did it.
Did you miss the "5 years" part?
I saw it in reference to the declining Mexican immigration but as I said, I am pretty literal. Since 2 paragraphs later it didn't say "in that timeframe" or something similar, I didn't assume that the timeframe mentioned 2 paragraphs earlier was to be applied. My bad.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

I see where some of the immigrants are demanding $50,000 from Trump so they can return to their homeland so they can start their own businesses. Good grief! Talk about feeling entitled.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm I see where some of the immigrants are demanding $50,000 from Trump so they can return to their homeland so they can start their own businesses. Good grief! Talk about feeling entitled.
Bullshit.
Deleted User 75

dolomite wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm I see where some of the immigrants are demanding $50,000 from Trump so they can return to their homeland so they can start their own businesses. Good grief! Talk about feeling entitled.
Saw that on the front page of Microsoft news just now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migra ... ar-BBQPKtI
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:14 pm
Bullshit.
“It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa told the paper. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”

Of the roughly 6,000 migrants who’ve traveled from Central America to Tijuana, around 700 have returned home, 300 have been deported and 2,500 have applied for humanitarian visas in Mexico, according to Xochtil Castillo, a caravan member who met with Mexican officials Tuesday.

Others have either crossed into the U.S. illegally, moved to other parts of Mexico or have fallen through the cracks, the Union-Tribune said.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Bullshit.
Good God, do I have to provide you links for everything????

https://www.newsweek.com/migrant-carava ... me-1255043
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 75

dolomite wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:22 pm
Bullshit.
Good God, do I have to provide you links for everything????

https://www.newsweek.com/migrant-carava ... me-1255043
Bullshit.

;-)
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

File that in the "cant hurt to ask" column. Who cares.
Deleted User 75

"Who cares" LOL...nobody is saying it's the end of the world, but it's definitely worth mentioning.

“It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa told the paper. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

You could build a foot of wall for that much.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 75

Honestly, I'm sure the people who demanded that are not really a true reflection of the entire bunch....just as I'm sure the rapist mentioned early who was an illegal immigrant is not reflective of the bunch (or the hypothetical white guy rapist that was mentioned is also not reflective of the entire bunch).

I worked with illegal immigrants when I lived in Myrtle Beach and nearly all of them were good people and hard workers...several of them were working and saving up money so that they could go back home (Guatemala in this instance) and then planned to apply to become a legal immigrant with their wives/kids....I've lost touch with all of them over the years, but they made a lasting impression on me.

(Side note: it's crazy how expensive it is for them to pay "coyotes" to get them from their home countries and across the border....1 guy told me he spent almost $12k in American dollars)
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:24 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:49 am

Nobody yelled at you.

And if your comment wasn't implying that then I really have no idea why it was said...but again, I'm not very smart.

no big deal. We've both interjected ourselves into this "convo" that was between plano and dolomite. I shouldn't have been speaking for dolomite.
It was said because the white people raping people are US citizens who are already in the country. How fucking hard is that to understand?
And wtf does that have to do with illegal immigration?

So since a white person has committed rape we should not be concerned about illegal immigrants committing rape? Got it.

What's up with the anti-white shit? You can find examples of rape committed by any race you wish....

Plano is absolutely right, Fox looks for examples of illegal immigrants committing rape or other crimes. The fact that US citizens also commit rape is pretty irrelevant to the topic of illegal immigration.
Sigh.

You don't understand equivalencies.

Pointing out a case of an illegal immigrant committing rape while ignoring others insinuates that illegal immigrants are all bad, or is supposed to make the reader/viewer think that.

If they only pointed it out when white men did it, it would insinuate white men are bad. But they don't. Get it?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:18 pm
Saw that on the front page of Microsoft news just now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migra ... ar-BBQPKtI
bULLshiT!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Bullshit.

Of the roughly 6,000 migrants who’ve traveled from Central America to Tijuana, around 700 have returned home, 300 have been deported and 2,500 have applied for humanitarian visas in Mexico, according to Xochtil Castillo, a caravan member who met with Mexican officials Tuesday.

Others have either crossed into the U.S. illegally, moved to other parts of Mexico or have fallen through the cracks, the Union-Tribune said.
Unpossible!

I was assured that the whole thing was a pigmentation of Trump's imagination!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 75

Mjl wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 pm Pointing out a case of an illegal immigrant committing rape while ignoring others insinuates that illegal immigrants are all bad, or is supposed to make the reader/viewer think that.
If you can't point out every single case of rape then you can't point out any rape. Got it.

(You know it doesn't actually insinuate that ALL illegal immigrants are bad, right?)
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:17 pm
Mjl wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 pm Pointing out a case of an illegal immigrant committing rape while ignoring others insinuates that illegal immigrants are all bad, or is supposed to make the reader/viewer think that.
If you can't point out every single case of rape then you can't point out any rape. Got it.

(You know it doesn't actually insinuate that ALL illegal immigrants are bad, right?)
But it does, to the audience it is blasted at. One of my colleagues brought it up this morning. And yes, he is convinced that the majority of illegal immigrants are indeed serious criminals.

This bull shit got a fucking idiot elected "President". Whether you believe it or not......
Last edited by Deleted User 62 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

like i said before, fear-mongering

appealing to the worst part of people
Deleted User 62

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 pm like i said before, fear-mongering

appealing to the worst part of people
Deleted User 75

fear mongering is a primary tactic used by our media on both sides, albeit in different ways.
Last edited by Deleted User 75 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.