Another mass shooting

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by Geezer »

Maybe the trauma center surgeons should investigate gun violence?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sure. Why not?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Glad to see the Trump Administration ban bump stocks.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Feral wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:07 am Glad to see the Trump Administration ban bump stocks.
Agreed. Glad this got done. Zero reason to allow those.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Another of the daily mass murders

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/us/louis ... index.html

Freedom isn't free.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

so commonplace, nobody posted about the one that left 5 dead at the bank
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:39 pm so commonplace, nobody posted about the one that left 5 dead at the bank
Probably cause he wasn't ethnic or illegal.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

dolomite wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:01 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:39 pm so commonplace, nobody posted about the one that left 5 dead at the bank
Probably cause he wasn't ethnic or illegal.
that’s why YOU would post it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Some Republicans are opposed to Trump's potential declaration of National Emergency for The Wall funding/construction because the next Dem POTUS could declare one on the basis of climate change or gun violence and do who knows what. I guess they are so worried that they may not be able to send "thoughts and prayers" anymore. Come to think of it, have they even bothered to do that in the wake of the shootings in the last couple of weeks?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

They caught the kid that killed 5 yesterday.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Geezer wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:37 pm They caught the kid that killed 5 yesterday.
FBI finally doing what they're supposed to do, catching criminals.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Hey dolo - Bummed the kid (21 year old) isn't from from Mexico?
How about the kid (21 year old) who shot 5 people at the bank in Florida? What about the kid (21 year old) who killed 3 near Penn State?
I don't know, to the best of my knowledge President Orange Face and White Raccoon Eyes hasn't said shit about any of the 3 "incidents" victims.
WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Gutter wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:11 pm Hey dolo - Bummed the kid (21 year old) isn't from from Mexico?
How about the kid (21 year old) who shot 5 people at the bank in Florida? What about the kid (21 year old) who killed 3 near Penn State?
I don't know, to the best of my knowledge President Orange Face and White Raccoon Eyes hasn't said shit about any of the 3 "incidents" victims.
I know, he's been a little preoccupied with other things, like Government shutdown, China, Venezuela, Melania, etc...damn
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 183

Sorry dolo - Figured while he was taking a dump and Tweeting like a mad man - perhaps he could have found 15-30 seconds to at least pretend he gives a fuck. I figured wrong.
WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Build a Wall & Crime Will Fall”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:36 pm
Geezer wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:37 pm They caught the kid that killed 5 yesterday.
FBI finally doing what they're supposed to do, catching criminals.
I guess you haven't noticed.
They are catching plenty of them.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:23 pm
Gutter wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:11 pm Hey dolo - Bummed the kid (21 year old) isn't from from Mexico?
I know, he's been a little preoccupied with other things, like Government shutdown, China, Venezuela, Melania, etc...damn
Has Melania escaped?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Oh my.:)
Don't inject Lysol.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

An interview with the author. Interesting. 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLxFayuLMGA
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Hey, I'm sorry President Trump has punctured you and all your liberal friends' special world.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 183

dolomite wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:45 pm
Hey, I'm sorry President Trump has punctured you and all your liberal friends' special world.
Hey, I'm sorry. I'll go ahead and admit I'm too dumb to know what that's supposed to mean and why you chose that response close to 3 weeks after I made the post.