Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: What to do? What to do?

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Maybe you should slow down a bit.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:49 pm Maybe you should slow down a bit.
Probably.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:26 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:49 pm The family values crowd will react as they should: Nobody is perfect. We elected someone who understands and embraces our values, even if he can't live up to them, as opposed to someone who openly maligns and denigrates both them and us.
"Understands and embraces". That's a good one. Donald Trump's only "embracing" of family values has been for decades him screwing over hard working americans so that he and his family could get rich.

Try "identifies and manipulates", it's more accurate. But thanks for the big laugh.
biG LaFf!

Dumbass. I never said it was accurate. I said it was their justification.

If you don't like the justification, that's your business. But don't shit on me because you don't like the (accurate) answer to your question.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:40 pm

DC made a comment about someone who openly malignes and denigrate them and us...and I thought maybe that was about BO but it might have been about HRC.
Just read the board. It's all of them.

Look at the reelijuss peeple at the Zoo!
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:49 pm The family values crowd will react as they should: Nobody is perfect. We elected someone who understands and embraces our values, even if he can't live up to them, as opposed to someone who openly maligns and denigrates both them and us.
You forgot to wrap yourself in the flag.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:44 pm
You forgot to pass 2nd grade reading.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

53-47 no worries on my part
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:15 pm
Next time try they instead of we.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

beat me to it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:23 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:15 pm

Next time try they instead of we.
You mean like in the first clause? Twice?

Second grade was fun -- as you should know, having done it twice.
Last edited by DCHawk1 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:24 pm beat me to it
You should thank him for saving you the embarrassment.

I can run through a basic class here if y'all are having trouble.

With the exception of Geezer, though, I think most of you probably just too excited to slow down and pay attention.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:05 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:26 pm
"Understands and embraces". That's a good one. Donald Trump's only "embracing" of family values has been for decades him screwing over hard working americans so that he and his family could get rich.

Try "identifies and manipulates", it's more accurate. But thanks for the big laugh.
biG LaFf!

Dumbass. I never said it was accurate. I said it was their justification.

If you don't like the justification, that's your business. But don't shit on me because you don't like the (accurate) answer to your question.
You ASSume that was all meant for you. It's meant for the family values hypocrites. As soon as I saw the word "we" I knew you were not posting that as something you personally believe. The family values crew accepting Trump is as repulsive to me as the American "patriots" accepting him and his bone spurs.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

lulz.

"Hey DC! I'm quoting your post AND repeating the language you used! But it's NOT about you! I swear!"

You're all quite cute.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I was vague and sarcastic and you incorrectly assumed my comment was meant towards you when it wasn't. You are almost always vague and sarcastic and people frequently mistakenly think your jerky comments were meant towards them. It happens. Don't go all Illy and beat it to death.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I could have used a dash of "ending the War on Christmas" too.