who ya got?

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: who ya got?

Post by dolomite »

Leawood wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:00 pm I have no problem with Kasich's shoes. They are Lutheran minister shoes when you are on your feet all day.

I want someone to study Dwight Eisenhower. We need a guy like that.
here ya go;
When I wrote Eisenhower Was My Boss in 1948, I omitted many things, changed some details, glossed over others to disguise as best I could the intimacy that had grown between General Eisenhower and me. It was better that way." Kay Summersby - Wikipedia
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-now-confirm ... -Summersby
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:18 am
seahawk wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:57 am
Mjl wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:49 pm Lgtm.

Unsure about the planned parenthood part - I've never been quite sure what distinguishes them from other charities that provide things that are essential. If it's actually a matter of health it should be covered by medicaid/Obamacare-subsidies.
One in five women in the country will visit Planned Parenthood during their lives. They provide services in a lot of communities where there is no other provider for the type of women's healthcare they offer.
And we all know what the GOP thinks of women in those types of communities.
Why do we GOP'ers hate women so much?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Mjl wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:49 pm Lgtm.

Unsure about the planned parenthood part - I've never been quite sure what distinguishes them from other charities that provide things that are essential. If it's actually a matter of health it should be covered by medicaid/Obamacare-subsidies.
One in five women in the country will visit Planned Parenthood during their lives. They provide services in a lot of communities where there is no other provider for the type of women's healthcare they offer.
JFC.

You sound ridiculous.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:02 am

JFC.

You sound ridiculous.
The GOP platform on women's health care is what is ridiculous.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

JFC.

You sound ridiculous.
Congratulations, once again, you've proven you're too ignorant to realize how dum you are.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:04 pm

JFC.

You sound ridiculous.
Congratulations, once again, you've proven you're too ignorant to realize how dum you are.
Pay no attention to her Illi, you know she was probably born on a highway, where lots of accidents happen. lol
Taylor Sheridan
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 am

JFC.

You sound ridiculous.
I predict that in 2019, the Left will quit using sad and intentionally misleading euphemisms like "women's health" to describe its culture of death.

Nah. Just kidding. It won't.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:33 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 am

JFC.

You sound ridiculous.
I predict that in 2019, the Left will quit using sad and intentionally misleading euphemisms like "women's health" to describe its culture of death.

Nah. Just kidding. It won't.
"Culture of death"?!? Just wow.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Lulz
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DC, as a fellow Catholic, let’s compromise:

I’ll concede that libtards should quit its culture of death, if you’ll concede that any real believer in Christ should quit the church and its culture of pedophilia.

Deal?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

lulz?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Agreed!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Further, opponents of abortion should agree to never take advantage of any medical advancements that came as a result of studies done on material from abortions.

And in the spirit of Dolomite's claims that those opposed to dramatic reductions in immigration should open their homes to immigrant families, those opposed to abortion should open their home to a person who desires an abortion, pay all of their medical bills and then adopt their baby.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:05 am Further,
Are you implying that you think you've made an argument already?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:38 pm DC, as a fellow Catholic, let’s compromise:

I’ll concede that libtards should quit its culture of death, if you’ll concede that any real believer in Christ should quit the church and its culture of pedophilia.

Deal?
All the Catholic Church has to do is have a married clergy and the culture of pedophilia goes away. Because any married pastor is going to tell his wife that one of his brethren has been having sex with children. While sworn to secrecy, she is going to warn at least 15 of her closest friends to not let their kids around Father Smith. When it becomes too uncomfortable, Father S. would be moved to another parish. But one of her friends who serves on a committee with a woman from his new parish will tell that woman, who'll share it with 15 of her friends. Eventually the new bishop will hear about it and ask his wife, who knows some of the women from the new parish because she serves on some regional Catholic Charities commission with them, or she'll ask her own children if they ever felt funny about Father Smith...

But, they're reluctant to give up that institutional power over individual men and prefer to keep hammering on women's healthcare and insisting that providing contraception and giving women life-saving cancer detection tests, referring them for low cost mammograms is a "culture of death."
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I think it’s a better idea for any reasonable Christian - which is to say, any believer in Christ- to read the Gospels and realize there is no fucking way Jesus intended to establish an institution that would ultimately go down as the biggest harborer of sexual predators in human history, and just stop going to church.

But hey, let the sheep keep crying CuLtUrEoFdEaTH!!! while simultaneously condoning, perpetuating, and empowering the pederasts.

“Verily I say unto thee, they have received their reward.”

- Matthew 6:5
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Sorry to play the disgruntled Catholic card so hard, so let’s just take it another angle:

regarding that leftist culture of death, how’s that republican healthcare reform coming along?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Dont worry, no one knows more about healthcare than Trump
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Well at least he knows it’s complicated.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

let the sheep keep crying CuLtUrEoFdEaTH!!! while simultaneously condoning, perpetuating, and empowering the pederasts.

I did that? Link?