Today in "so much winning"!

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: Today in "so much winning"!

Post by Geezer »

using the administration's own estimates to tally how its actions would boost businesses and harm society.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Geezer wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 pm using the administration's own estimates to tally how its actions would boost businesses and harm society.
Worked pretty well last time.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 pm using the administration's own estimates to tally how its actions would boost businesses and harm society.
Isn't that what RMan said?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:32 pm
Big time Liberal bull shit projection
"The AP's tally of savings was derived from government projections required under a 1993 executive order. "

In other words, the projections were made by the government agencies; the AP is just accumulating them and reporting them. Sorry if you don't like to hear that your administration is killing off US citizens so that big money corporations can get fatter profit margins.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:21 pm
"The AP's tally of savings was derived from government projections required under a 1993 executive order. "

In other words, the projections were made by the government agencies; the AP is just accumulating them and reporting them. Sorry if you don't like to hear that your administration is killing off US citizens so that big money corporations can get fatter profit margins.
Most of your views are based on irrational ideology and irrational pre-conceptions. What has to be done is reduce the out of control population growth which is one reason the world and human beings are on a collision course.
You just might as well just call Donald Trump a murderer.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

If we just made Steve Doocy President, we could get rid of obnoxious Orange.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 am

Most of your views are based on irrational ideology and irrational pre-conceptions. What has to be done is reduce the out of control population growth which is one reason the world and human beings are on a collision course.
Um, OK? That was an interesting little trip into Bizarro Land.

You have zero clue what I base anything on. You are correct however in that many of Trump's action will lead to the avoidable and needless deaths of additional US citizens.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 pm

You have zero clue what I base anything on. You are correct however in that many of Trump's action will lead to the avoidable and needless deaths of additional US citizens.
You just opened yourself up on that comment.
So no other President's actions have not indirectly/directly led to avoidable and needless deaths of U.S. citizens, like sending U.S. troops into battle. That's a can of worms we probably should not open.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

So no other President's actions have not indirectly/directly led to avoidable and needless deaths of U.S. citizens, like sending U.S. troops into battle. That's a can of worms we probably should not open.
Soldiers sign up knowing that's a risk and both they and their families receive sweet benefits for life for signing up for that risk.

People didnt volunteer to be poisoned by their local power plant removing all air controls or poisoning their water with coal ash toxins nor do they get health insurance and pensions for life as a result.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Soldiers sign up knowing that's a risk and both they and their families receive sweet benefits for life for signing up for that risk.

People didnt volunteer to be poisoned by their local power plant removing all air controls or poisoning their water with coal ash toxins nor do they get health insurance and pensions for life as a result.
Ever hear of the draft?
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Ever hear of the draft?
JFC
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Ever hear of the draft?
The last time it was used I was less than 10 months old. I will celebrate my 47th birthday in March. So not sure what your silly comment has to do with anything relevant to the current political situation.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:06 pm

Ever hear of the draft?
The last time it was used I was less than 10 months old. I will celebrate my 47th birthday in March. So not sure what your silly comment has to do with anything relevant to the current political situation.
You just insulted every vet or vet family who came home in a box or maybe missing limbs or their brain all fucked up with PTSD. (That is really a sweet benefit alright)
I don't believe that the air you're breathing up there in Nebraska is polluted or the water you drink is poisoned. You better be careful though, since President Trump approved that Keystone XL pipeline, since it might spring a leak and contaminate the whole states drinking aquifer.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Ya maybe you should look into those "sweet benefits".
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:31 am Ya maybe you should look into those "sweet benefits".
I have. My cousin's kids will get medical benefits for life because their dad rode around the ocean in a sub on and off for 20 years. And my cousin gets his full pension after retiring in his 40s and at the same time that he is also getting paid to work his new full time profession. Sounds pretty sweet to me.

I have no problem with combat veterans getting great benefits but the current model is as absurd as the pensions crippling the US car industry.
Deleted User 75

Those medical benefits aren't always that "sweet".
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01 ... on-ranking

i’d lol...but, this really isn’t very funny
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Deleted User 75

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:00 pm https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01 ... on-ranking

i’d lol...but, this really isn’t very funny
Crazy.

Our most corrupt level in 7 years!
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

From taxation to national debt, education to the economy, America is struggling to address our most serious issues. Moneyed interests get what they want, and the rest of us pay the price.

https://represent.us/action/theproblem-3/
Taylor Sheridan