Today in "so much winning"!

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: Today in "so much winning"!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:06 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Uh...I'm not sure quoting Geezer is the way you wanna go on this.
Meh, it's more Trumps back record.
Geez doesn't get full credit on this.
If you believe that, then I'm not sure why, exactly, you'd get such a hard-on about ensuring that he'll pick up another million votes in the Kentucky-Ohio area. But have at it.
He was going to get those anyway.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 pm Sure you wanna go all in on smirking white brats?
If that's what you think I've done, then the dementia is further along than I thought.

Moreover, if the alternative is your position, to go all in on a staged confrontation followed by death threats against a kid for smirking, then give me the brats.
Last edited by DCHawk1 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:09 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:06 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Meh, it's more Trumps back record.
Geez doesn't get full credit on this.
If you believe that, then I'm not sure why, exactly, you'd get such a hard-on about ensuring that he'll pick up another million votes in the Kentucky-Ohio area. But have at it.
He was going to get those anyway.
Not necessarily.

But he'll get them next time. Plus more.
Deleted User 62

Are you praying for a Trump re-election?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:11 pm Are you praying for a Trump re-election?
Nope.

But I will chuckle a bit if it happens, and you all blame "racist America" for your own stoopidity.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm They're ALL dickheads.

The question we have to ask ourselves as a society is whether being a dickhead is reason enough to unleash the 2-minute hate upon minors.
as if blacks and natives have never endured a minute of hate themselves?

But my whole point, and the whole reason I’ve fussed so much about this topic, is that no one should be unleashing any hate upon anyone.

But hopefully the controversy can become less about taking sides and finger pointing, and more about something positive.

How do they, and we all, learn and grow from it? What lessons could be constructively taken away?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:13 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:11 pm Are you praying for a Trump re-election?
Nope.

But I will chuckle a bit if it happens, and you all blame "racist America" for your own stoopidity.
Wait so does that mean we ain’t gonna blame the Clintons no more?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:09 pm
Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 pm Sure you wanna go all in on smirking white brats?
If that's what you think I've done, then the dementia is further along than I thought.
Seriously DC, is that all you have is to constantly demean me as being old and stupid?
You wonder why I see you as nothing but an empty blowhard.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:13 pm

The question we have to ask ourselves as a society is whether being a dickhead is reason enough to unleash the 2-minute hate upon minors.

But my whole point, and the whole reason I’ve fussed so much about this topic, is that no one should be unleashing any hate upon anyone.

But hopefully the controversy can become less about taking sides and finger pointing, and more about something positive.

How do they, and we all, learn and grow from it? What lessons could be constructively taken away?
Of course they have. But then again, they're not the ones unleashing the hate this time either. It's people like Geezer.

As for learning a lesson, I'd guess that's unlikely. Geezer is enjoying himself far too much.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:15 pm
Seriously DC, is that all you have is to constantly demean me as being old and stupid?
Seriously, Geezer, is that all you have is to constantly demean me as a Trumpaloe?
You wonder why I see you as a hateful, ignorant, and willfully blind blowhard.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ooh! Ooh!

Do me! Do me!
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:17 pm

Seriously, Geezer, is that all you have is to constantly demean me as a Trumpaloe?
That's all you do is defend them, you may be embarrassed by Trump but that's what you wanted.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Of course they have. But then again, they're not the ones unleashing the hate this time either. It's people like Geezer.

As for learning a lesson, I'd guess that's unlikely. Geezer is enjoying himself far too much.
This is so tricky, but, I’ll posit that to overcome racial issues, it’s about perspective and awareness.

I wonder how many folks are so upset at the kid not just for the smirk, but for the reaction and aftermath.

To come out in a professionally commissioned press release full of shameless self-acquittal, denial, portraying oneself as a little angel while assassinating the character of the other guys, declaring oneself is not racist simply because one says so, while also shoving the blame entirely on the minorities - is that not white privilege before our very eyes?

Who else can get away with that?

Why shouldn’t such attitude and behavior be called out and condemned?
Deleted User 62

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:31 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:16 pm

This is so tricky, but, I’ll posit that to overcome racial issues, it’s about perspective and awareness.

I wonder how many folks are so upset at the kid not just for the smirk, but for the reaction and aftermath.

To come out in a professionally commissioned press release full of shameless self-acquittal, denial, portraying oneself as a little angel while assassinating the character of the other guys, declaring oneself is not racist simply because one says so, while also shoving the blame entirely on the minorities - is that not white privilege before our very eyes?

Who else can get away with that?

Why shouldn’t such attitude and behavior be called out and condemned?
Because, it's good natured, white fun.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:22 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:17 pm

That's all you do is defend them, you may be embarrassed by Trump but that's what you wanted.
This is a particularly apt response. It is perfectly demonstrative of why I can and do have actual exchanges of ideas with EVERYONE else on this board, including Seahawk and Twocoach, but simply dismiss you as a tired, old ignoramus.

Not only do you mischaracterize what I saw and whom I defend and how, but you do so so simplistically as to make much more of a response pointless, if not impossible.

You bring it on yourself and pat yourself on the back for having done so.

That's your prerogative, of course. But don't be surprised or feign indignation at it.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I love being patronized.
You are still an asshole.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:44 pm I love being patronized.
Keep going.

You're winning.

Really.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

who said anyone got a pass?

I mean, if the blacks and injuns want a pass, then they too should just hire a PR firm to write the pass for them, right?

And yeah you make a point about the lies and different versions and hateful speech, but both/all sides appear guilty of as much.

But serious question: to what degree is it possible that that entire city, state, and diocese brought themselves to their own knees?
Deleted User 62

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:49 pm
Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:44 pm I love being patronized.
Keep going.

You're winning.

Really.
You are definitely helping him along.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So much winning!