Cohen Testimony

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: Cohen Testimony

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:02 am dolo is just butt-hurt because Sea’s comments hit close to home
Nope. Stop assuming.

p,s, wondering why you guessed KU 100 and Baylor 1. You do realize if KU wins you will come in last place.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:06 am
TraditionKU wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:02 am dolo is just butt-hurt because Sea’s comments hit close to home

p,s, wondering why you guessed KU 100 and Baylor 1. You do realize if KU wins you will come in last place.
Ohhhh.....fucking BURNED!!!!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

dolomite wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:57 am
defixione wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:41 am
dolomite wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:14 am
"him"? You know you can offend people these days with those personal pronouns.
Now you're pro PC?
No, just mocking the PC'ers. I figure if Seahawk can mock black people's language, then I should be able to mock the less offensive PC'ers.
I missed that part where I mocked black people's language. My closest black friend is the odd person out in her family as she only has a master's degree, while her brothers have PhDs. One of her daughters is a dentist, while the other was a National Merit scholar recruited by Ivy League schools. My other close black friend is one of the wealthier women in town, now a small business owner and a former teacher.

Seems pretty racist to assume that I was somehow mocking them, instead of the white Bubbas and Ms. Bubbas who delight in using incorrect grammar, or perhaps never grasped what is correct. And who freely admit their racist beliefs.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i live in jefferson co. just north of Larryville, and interact with plenty of folks from mclouth and oskaloosa

good people, generally, but very much in the same vein as those Sea is referencing as far as their competence with the english language goes
Deleted User 62

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:59 pm i live in jefferson co. just north of Larryville, and interact with plenty of folks from mclouth and oskaloosa

good people, generally, but very much in the same vein as those Sea is referencing as far as their competence with the english language goes
My dad and sister live in Oskaloosa.
I went to high school in McLouth.

It is often frustrating for me to go home.
Deleted User 89

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:54 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:59 pm i live in jefferson co. just north of Larryville, and interact with plenty of folks from mclouth and oskaloosa

My dad and sister live in Oskaloosa.
I went to high school in McLouth.

It is often frustrating for me to go home.
the casey’s in oskie is a study in this

i dated a girl from mclouth years ago, and know several people from the area that aren’t in this vein. but they, like you, went to the same school in the same community
Deleted User 62

Yeah, I stopped at that Casey's over Thanksgiving.

Stood in line, watching 2 county police sexually harass the girl working there.

After a few minutes, I suggested that they could put a hold on thier banter so that some commerce could take place.

I got the intimidation stare down all the way back to the highway.
Deleted User 89

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:01 am Yeah, I stopped at that Casey's over Thanksgiving.

After a few minutes, I suggested that they could put a hold on thier banter so that some commerce could take place.

lmao...same thing happened last time i was in there, only it wasn’t law enforcement.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:01 am Yeah, I stopped at that Casey's over Thanksgiving.

Just don't piss off a cop, because you don't know what could happen. Years ago my spouse was arrested because a cop told to her to move a vehicle that was parked incorrectly in a parking lot. She slammed her hand down on the trunk and before she could get in to move it he turned her around and with his hard penis up against her ass, cuffed her. Bastard got what was coming to him as he's spending time in prison for sexually molesting a female foreign exchange student living in his home. I've told this story before I believe.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Yeah, I am not intimidated by cops.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

dolomite wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:18 am

Just don't piss off a cop, because you don't know what could happen. Years ago my spouse was arrested because a cop told to her to move a vehicle that was parked incorrectly in a parking lot. She slammed her hand down on the trunk and before she could get in to move it he turned her around and with his hard penis up against her ass, cuffed her. Bastard got what was coming to him as he's spending time in prison for sexually molesting a female foreign exchange student living in his home. I've told this story before I believe.
Wait, you’re wife got arrested for an incorrectly parked car?!

For real how’s that happen, you married to a person of color or something?
Deleted User 62

ousdahl wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Pretty vivid description of the event.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:28 am Yeah, I am not intimidated by cops.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Cop didn't like her attitude.
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Well thank the lord the cop didn’t fear for his life
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

documents set to be released?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:57 am documents set to be released?
11:30, if I recall.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas