What a monster

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

What a monster

Post by dolomite »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michae ... -direction

In contrast, Hilldawg ran a squeaky clean campaign.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Re: What a monster

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:39 pm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michae ... -direction

Just stop.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 pm
dolomite wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:39 pm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michae ... -direction

Just stop.
Now cut that out!!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Dude, you need a timeout.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

LOL

Begging for bans is the most pussy shit ever.
Deleted User 75

Cohen is a liar.

Trump is a liar.

Yet, the left believes everything Cohen says now because it benefits them....even though it's entirely possible (obvious) he's trying to save his own ass.

Who really gives a shit about rigging online polls? Wonder if he rigged all those polls that said Hillary was going to win easily?

Paid $13k, but lied and said $50k so he could make a little profit. Seems like a stand up guy who was just trying to look out for Trump. LOL
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

maybe you missed the part where the special counsel has corroborated cohen's story, enough at least to deem his testimony credible
Deleted User 75

I must have missed the part where the special counsel has released their report. All I'm seeing is anonymous leaks dropped daily to keep everyone (the left mostly) in a continual meltdown.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 am LOL

Not a timeout from the mods. Just a moment away to settle down. Dolomite went on a spazz out there for a few hours. Hopefully he slept it off but I doubt it.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:08 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 am LOL

Not a timeout from the mods. Just a moment away to settle down. Dolomite went on a spazz out there for a few hours. Hopefully he slept it off but I doubt it.
Haha I got you. Sometimes a moment to settle down is needed. Message boarding while drunk is never advised.

Especially when it comes to things that are as serious as rigging online polls. Gasp. ;-)