Post by defixione »

Republicans: "Details don't matter."
seahawk

Re: God and government

Post by seahawk »

dolomite wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:55 am
seahawk wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:58 am

So, in your scenario, atheists don't get to testify?

Or, aren't required to tell the truth? Or what?
He's not trying very hard to sort out the details of his absurdity. If he did then "take it out and the problem is solved" would be the answer.

Has someone who believes in God ever been offended that "so help me God" wasn't in their oath? Would kids feel less patriotic if the Pledge of Allegiance was returned to it's original form without "under God" in it? No on both accounts is my guess.
Splitting hairs, mountains out of molehills, all in a days work for liberals. lol
Seems like separating all witnesses into 2 separate categories, those who believe in God and those who don't is kind of more than a molehill.
Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

It's a conversation, that's all.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

seahawk wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:22 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:55 am

He's not trying very hard to sort out the details of his absurdity. If he did then "take it out and the problem is solved" would be the answer.

Has someone who believes in God ever been offended that "so help me God" wasn't in their oath? Would kids feel less patriotic if the Pledge of Allegiance was returned to it's original form without "under God" in it? No on both accounts is my guess.
Splitting hairs, mountains out of molehills, all in a days work for liberals. lol
Seems like separating all witnesses into 2 separate categories, those who believe in God and those who don't is kind of more than a molehill.
Anyone else notice how often Doltemite "laughs out loud (LOL)?" I would imagine it's just to himself. And for things that really aren't very funny.

Pretty bizarre. And depressing.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

chiknbut wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Anyone else notice how often Doltemite "laughs out loud (LOL)?" I would imagine it's just to himself. And for things that really aren't very funny.

Surely a coincidence that the two that do it the most are Dolomite and Illy.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

chiknbut wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:46 pm

But you demrats are so hilarious! lol.....rattle....rattle lol
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:35 am
dolomite wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:04 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:16 pm

So you're advocating for a religious test? Why do you hate the constitution?
What?? Belief in God does not require one to be religious. It’s about separation of church and state, not God and state.
what about Allah and state?
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/08/69260505 ... y-his-side