Booker

Ugh.
Deleted User 183

Booker

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Odds/percentage chance he gets the nomination?
dolomite
Contributor

Re: Booker

Post by dolomite »

Gutter wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:42 am Odds/percentage chance he gets the nomination?
zero
just can't picture him negotiating with world leaders
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

dolomite wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am
Gutter wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:42 am Odds/percentage chance he gets the nomination?
zero
just can't picture him negotiating with world leaders
that's rich given who our current prez is
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

World leaders not named Putin would be thrilled to negotiate with an adult again.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:30 am World leaders not named Putin would be thrilled to negotiate with an adult again.
sPaRTaCUs!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Seriously, though. He doesn't have a prayer. No one wants to be shouted at all the time, and he shouts his speeches.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Can he construct a complete, cogent sentence? That ought to be good enough.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You'd think.

BUT IT WON'T BE ENOUGH, I TELL YA! PEOPLE WILL GET TIRED OF SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE FIRED UP ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND TO HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT TYPE OF SPEECH PERPETUALLY, PARTICULARLY DURING A CAMPAIGN!

Know what I mean?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 am You'd think.

BUT IT WON'T BE ENOUGH, I TELL YA! PEOPLE WILL GET TIRED OF SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE FIRED UP ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND TO HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT TYPE OF SPEECH PERPETUALLY, PARTICULARLY DURING A CAMPAIGN!

Know what I mean?
If after 4 years of Trump Dems are making their choice based on speech patterns then we are doomed. We'll see how the platforms stack up. Still plenty of candidates to come.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

It's not just speech patterns. The guy is almost as good as Clinton (Bill) working the crowd, one-on-one, but is worse than Rick Perry on TV. Image matters.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:07 am Seriously, though. He doesn't have a prayer. No one wants to be shouted at all the time, and he shouts his speeches.
^^^^^^^^^
who was the dem that shot himself in the foot by going craycray? howard dean?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

defixione wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am Can he construct a complete, cogent sentence? That ought to be good enough.
The bar is literally THAT low...
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

I would like to know who some of the world leaders would endorse.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:27 pm I would like to know who some of the world leaders would endorse.
I know who they wouldn't
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

dolomite wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:27 pm I would like to know who some of the world leaders would endorse.
"endorse" or shake their heads and laugh at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkY7W6kCRY4
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

1) What do you think they think of our current President?
2) Does that affect what you think of the performance of our current President?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

1. They realize that Trump is not full of empty rhetoric (shit) when he speaks, he follows thru. For instance getting NATO countries to pitch in more $$$$ (they weren’t paying a fair share. He is serious about negotiating fairer trade with China;(who wouldn’t be dissatisfied with losing half a trillion $ every year( has to stop).
2. Not so much.
If foreign leaders don’t particularly like a tough stance from Trump then I can’t help that. We come first, no apologies.
Thanks for the questions.
Taylor Sheridan
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

dolomite wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:40 pm 1. They realize that Trump is not full of empty rhetoric (shit) when he speaks, he follows thru. For instance getting NATO countries to pitch in more $$$$ (they weren’t paying a fair share. He is serious about negotiating fairer trade with China;(who wouldn’t be dissatisfied with losing half a trillion $ every year( has to stop).
2. Not so much.
If foreign leaders don’t particularly like a tough stance from Trump then I can’t help that. We come first, no apologies.
OK, so we've heard from the Moron Contingency.

Anyone else want to chime in?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:20 pm
dolomite wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:40 pm 1. They realize that Trump is not full of empty rhetoric (shit) when he speaks, he follows thru. For instance getting NATO countries to pitch in more $$$$ (they weren’t paying a fair share. He is serious about negotiating fairer trade with China;(who wouldn’t be dissatisfied with losing half a trillion $ every year( has to stop).
2. Not so much.
OK, so we've heard from the Moron Contingency.

Anyone else want to chime in?
rattle-rattle-rattle
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

2. Not so much.
Do you always root for the bullies when you watch a movie?