Collusion

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: Collusion

Post by seahawk »

Having worked as a federal prosecutor for 13 years in the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations, I can report that the President and his lawyers are wrong. Collusion is a crime.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/opinions ... index.html
Don't inject Lysol.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

seahawk wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:33 pm Having worked as a federal prosecutor for 13 years in the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations, I can report that the President and his lawyers are wrong. Collusion is a crime.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/opinions ... index.html
Sure, if there is criminal intent.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

What does this mean for President Trump? The answer has three steps: (1) if Trump sought, received or accepted from the Russians "dirt" on Hillary Clinton, a promise to assist in building Trump Tower Moscow, or anything else of value; (2) in return for being influenced to engage in a secret agreement with the Russians to influence the 2016 US presidential election without the FEC, DOJ, and American people knowing; (3) then Trump and anyone who knowingly and intentionally participated in those acts is guilty of illegally colluding under federal bribery law -- a crime that carries a 15-year maximum prison term.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Why is this taking so long? All you experts have known for 2 years about all this criminal stuff. Why isn't he impeached and in jail yet?

Year 2 of the never ending meltdown. LOL
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm Why is this taking so long? All you experts have known for 2 years about all this criminal stuff. Why isn't he impeached and in jail yet?

Year 2 of the never ending meltdown. LOL
The longer it takes, the worse it is for Trump.
Deleted User 75

Not really.

The longer it takes the longer he's president.

Which is it?
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:21 pm Not really.

The longer it takes the longer he's president.

Which is it?
If an investigation drags on, it is because opening 1 door is leading to 2 more.

Quote me, the longer it takes, the worse it is for Trump International.
Deleted User 75

I guess it just depends on what worse means.

My "worse" would have been that he was trying to destroy America from within at the direction of Russia...which was what was claimed....but if that's what's going on then longer most definitely isn't "better" for the United States. We'd need that to stop immediately obviously...I'm pretty sure that's not what's going on, although I do think he likes Russia based on his "experiences" there and his interactions with Putin. Liking Russia and trying to improve relations with them isn't a bad thing if the intentions are to look out for THE United States.

If you mean the longer this goes the more financial crimes and money laundering type shit they will find then sure longer is probably "worse"...but tbh I couldn't really care less about the financial crimes he or any other rich people are committing. I want them punished obviously. But I'm not creaming in my pants waiting for them to get caught. It's just not something worth me personally worrying about on a daily basis. There are appropriate processes in place to catch and punish those people who commit those crimes....I'm sure you guys will keep us all updated accordingly.
Deleted User 75

...and if this is ALL about getting dirt (truthful dirt) from wiki-leaks then LOL.
Deleted User 75

...you know....the uranium 1 investigation is also still ongoing.....so does that also mean that is "worse" for Clinton?
Deleted User 62

Are you nearly done arguing with yourself?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:13 pm Are you nearly done arguing with yourself?
Probably so since he out debated everyone else. LOL
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Good to see that his fluffer stays close and ready to help.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:32 pm Good to see that his fluffer stays close and ready to help.
Trumpites stick together!
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:32 pm Good to see that his fluffer stays close and ready to help.
Yeah, cums with the territory I assume.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 pm
dolomite wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm
Yeah, cums with the territory I assume.
You're gross. And that's pretty low even for you. What's even more gross is that you probably chuckled to yourself.
Taylor Sheridan
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

That settles it then. Unless there is “direct” evidence, it didn’t happen.
Deleted User 75

Plano told me the longer it goes on the worse that means it is...

LOL
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

When reached in his office for comment, "I see nothing; I know nothing" said Sgt Schultz....er...Sen....