Interesting collection of words missing from this site...

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: Interesting collection of words missing from this site...

Post by defixione »

Japhy's the jealous type.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

I've lived in a few states and quite a few red states, but the only one where I never understood the politics at all was in Virginia.
Don't inject Lysol.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:31 am ...of late

"make them comfortable"
"moonwalk"
#believeallwomen
"resign"
"succession"
"aldermen"

Buncha others, I'm sure.

Oh well.
Here’s one: “intersectionality”

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/27/muslim-p ... s-8399641/
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Not. Another. Fucking. Word. About. Republicans. EvAr.

https://twitter.com/Heminator/status/10 ... 1662818306
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Sorry but the Party of David Duke and Richard Spencer is still a topic.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:35 am Sorry but the Party of David Duke and Richard Spencer is still a topic.
lulz...

David Dook stands with your party these days...

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1095000742111444992
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:30 am Not. Another. Fucking. Word. About. Republicans. EvAr.

https://twitter.com/Heminator/status/10 ... 1662818306
Sorry. We apparently now live in a world where you can admit on tape you sexually assault women and not only dont have to step down but actually survive to get elected President. If "just grab 'em by the pussy" isnt a disqualifier" then nothing is.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Threshold crossed.

Glad you're with us.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

in light of everything to date, still rubs me the wrong way that Franken resigned
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 pm
Sorry. We apparently now live in a world where you can admit on tape you sexually assault women and not only dont have to step down but actually survive to get elected President. If "just grab 'em by the pussy" isnt a disqualifier" then nothing is.
JFC.

you're so over the top.

Faux outrage.
Deleted User 75

So funny....a dem does something racist and their response is "but trump"

After 24+ months of full on meltdown when people respond "but hillary"

Classic to watch. Very amusing.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

It's not "but Trump", it's "but confessed sexual assault". Too bad you can't tell the difference. As Trad said, Franken does not hold public office; Trump does.
Deleted User 75

zsn wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm It's not "but Trump", it's "but confessed sexual assault". Too bad you can't tell the difference. As Trad said, Franken does not hold public office; Trump does.
It had nothing to do with what DC posted. The subject was Northam having racially offensive pictures floating around.

...and then essentially just brushing it off since Northam is a Dem....."if grab them by the puss isn't a disqualifier then NOTHING is".

Wow.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

I can't follow the babbling on here and only post after drinking a lot often so. This probably fits in here somewhere.

Check out @jstreetdotorg’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/jstreetdotorg/statu ... 07744?s=09
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:34 pm
zsn wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm It's not "but Trump", it's "but confessed sexual assault". Too bad you can't tell the difference. As Trad said, Franken does not hold public office; Trump does.
It had nothing to do with what DC posted. The subject was Northam having racially offensive pictures floating around.

...and then essentially just brushing it off since Northam is a Dem....."if grab them by the puss isn't a disqualifier then NOTHING is".

Wow.
That's how you read the reactions in this thread?

Fuck it, gotta put you on ignore, you're so unbelievably dumb and it baits me.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:25 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 pm
JFC.

you're so over the top.

Faux outrage.
Faux outrage? I am expressly choosing to not get outraged at all thanks to the new norm set by our President and his family.

I mean, we just had this posted today:

Donald Trump Jr. later posted a screenshot of his father's tweet on Instagram along with a reply by another user that said, "The Native American genocide continues with another murder by the president."

Trump. Jr captioned his post: "Savage!!! Love my President."

And you want me to get outraged over someone being a dumbass in their 20s? Pass.
Last edited by twocoach on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Wow.
It's not brushing it off because he's a dem. It's brushing it off because the bar of what is now considered outrageous and unacceptable has been lowered to the ground by Trump. Trump has said and done a dozen things more offensive than this in just the last 2 weeks.

This is the consequences of electing a scum bag like this to office. Sorry, but I am simply numb to anything that isn't insanely outrageous now. My outrage radar doesn't catch things smaller than a meteor any more. If his constituents run that glorified redneck out of office for being a clueless racist dumb ass then that's fine with me.
Deleted User 75

Nobody told you to be outraged by Northam. All DC said was "not another word about repubs evAr" and then you jumped to grab them by the pussy faux outrage... all over that ridiculous video/recording where he's talking big about how women let him do whatever he wants....which I'm sure many do. That doesn't mean he hasn't sexually assaulted a woman before, but the outrage over that recording makes my eyes roll. He's vulgar. We all know it. He's gross. Nobody denies it.
Deleted User 75

Mjl wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:09 pm

Wow.
That's how you read the reactions in this thread?

Fuck it, gotta put you on ignore, you're so unbelievably dumb and it baits me.
Bye bye.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:00 pm Nobody told you to be outraged by Northam. All DC said was "not another word about repubs evAr" and then you jumped to grab them by the pussy faux outrage... all over that ridiculous video/recording where he's talking big about how women let him do whatever he wants....which I'm sure many do. That doesn't mean he hasn't sexually assaulted a woman before, but the outrage over that recording makes my eyes roll. He's vulgar. We all know it. He's gross. Nobody denies it.
locker room talk
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.