Interesting collection of words missing from this site...

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Interesting collection of words missing from this site...

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:00 pm Nobody told you to be outraged by Northam. All DC said was "not another word about repubs evAr" and then you jumped to grab them by the pussy faux outrage... all over that ridiculous video/recording where he's talking big about how women let him do whatever he wants....which I'm sure many do. That doesn't mean he hasn't sexually assaulted a woman before, but the outrage over that recording makes my eyes roll. He's vulgar. We all know it. He's gross. Nobody denies it.
"Which I'm sure many do."

Just. Wow.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:00 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:00 pm Nobody told you to be outraged by Northam. All DC said was "not another word about repubs evAr" and then you jumped to grab them by the pussy faux outrage... all over that ridiculous video/recording where he's talking big about how women let him do whatever he wants....which I'm sure many do. That doesn't mean he hasn't sexually assaulted a woman before, but the outrage over that recording makes my eyes roll. He's vulgar. We all know it. He's gross. Nobody denies it.

Just. Wow.
You seriously don't think Trump has women who have willingly fucked him?

It's like you've never seen or heard of an ugly rich guy or an ugly rich athlete having sex with attractive women. It happens. It's not some myth.

More faux outrage.
Deleted User 75

Trump very well may have sexually assaulted someone in his life, I honestly have no idea. Several women claim he has, and I tend to lean towards believing victims and giving them the benefit of doubt in a lot of instances because coming forward isn't easy.

But that recording wasn't "sexual assault". There was no victim in that recording. Just him talking vulgar about what women allow HIM to do.

He's not saying "hey guys, let's all go sexually assault a bunch of women together, it's totally okay and socially acceptable to do that."

We also weren't even talking about sexual assault, or trump, at all when you brought it up as an excuse for the Dem in black face who is now reading books to right his wrong.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:05 am

Just. Wow.

It's like you've never seen or heard of an ugly rich guy or an ugly rich athlete having sex with attractive women. It happens. It's not some myth.

More faux outrage.
That's not the part of your comment that grosses me out. It's the complete disregard for the folks that aren't OK with Trump "doing whatever he wants" that your eye roll represents. You're so numb to Trump's level of disgusting that mention of it has just become "some thing that Dems get faux outraged over" instead of a fact that Trump stated, on tape, that he can sexually assault women whenever he wants.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:11 am Trump very well may have sexually assaulted someone in his life, I honestly have no idea. Several women claim he has, and I tend to lean towards believing victims and giving them the benefit of doubt in a lot of instances because coming forward isn't easy.

But that recording wasn't "sexual assault". There was no victim in that recording. Just him talking vulgar about what women allow HIM to do.

He's not saying "hey guys, let's all go sexually assault a bunch of women together, it's totally okay and socially acceptable to do that."

We also weren't even talking about sexual assault, or trump, at all when you brought it up as an excuse for the Dem in black face who is now reading books to right his wrong.
You just keeping doubling down on the dumb this morning. Mind boggling.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 am

Just. Wow.

More faux outrage.
That's not the part of your comment that grosses me out. It's the complete disregard for the folks that aren't OK with Trump "doing whatever he wants" that your eye roll represents. You're so numb to Trump's level of disgusting that mention of it has just become "some thing that Dems get faux outraged over" instead of a fact that Trump stated, on tape, that he can sexually assault women whenever he wants.
I know you like using trigger words...but it's not sexual assault if they're willing and consent to it....which is what he was talking about.

Odd you chose to bring up trump and not Billy Clinton....actually it's not odd.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 am

More faux outrage.
I know you like using trigger words...but it's not sexual assault if they're willing and consent to it....which is what he was talking about.

Odd you chose to bring up trump and not Billy Clinton....actually it's not odd.
Is Bill Clinton currently in the Oval Office setting the standard for what is normal in today's environment? No. I didn't bring it up because it is irrelevant to my stance which is that what HAS been set as the new norm is what Trump has done and is doing. If Trump's actions are the standard then everything going on in Virginia should be one giant Illy eye roll and LOL.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Hey, DumDum is just defending his idol Trump. Leave it at that.
Deleted User 75

Yup. That's what is happening.

It was definitely not that turdcoach said blackface isn't offensive because trump said vulgar things to impress some guys a decade or 2 ago....nothing like a white guy saying blackface doesn't matter because trump says vulgar words.

Oh wait....
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

#MAGA
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 75

Typical white Nebraska corn hole racist.
Deleted User 75

Really saddening to see so many of you defend blackface. Holding the party lines. Typical.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:29 am Typical white Nebraska corn hole racist.
You try too hard.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 am Really saddening to see so many of you defend blackface. Holding the party lines. Typical.
You are once again going full Illy and getting overly dramatic to make an ignorant point. At no point has anyone here defended blackface. To say that is a bold face lie.

I am simply not outraged by this revelation because as I have stated, we now live in a nation where there are a dozen other things even more offensive happening every week. Folks on the right calling for Dems to demand he step down while allowing Trump to run amok are hypocritical morons.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:54 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:29 am Typical white Nebraska corn hole racist.
You try too hard.
Me?

What about you?... jumping board to board, thread to thread, trying to argue EVERYTHING that I post.

LOL
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 am
You try too hard.
Me?

What about you?... jumping board to board, thread to thread, trying to argue EVERYTHING that I post.

LOL
LOL indeed.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:04 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 am Really saddening to see so many of you defend blackface. Holding the party lines. Typical.
You are once again going full Illy and getting overly dramatic to make an ignorant point. At no point has anyone here defended blackface. To say that is a bold face lie.

I am simply not outraged by this revelation because as I have stated, we now live in a nation where there are a dozen other things even more offensive happening every week. Folks on the right calling for Dems to demand he step down while allowing Trump to run amok are hypocritical morons.
A white man saying how vulgar words are more offensive than blackface. Interesting.
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 am

You try too hard.
Me?

LOL
LOL indeed.
I was starting to wonder where coaches shadow was.....

Glad you're alive and well today! Big win last night!
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I didn't even notice it was twocoach.
Deleted User 75

These 2 things can be true:

1. Trump has sexually assaulted a woman.

2. Some women willingly consent to trump and fuck him.

Him bragging about point #2 doesn't mean point #1 can't also be true....but point #2 isn't sexual assault.