Interesting collection of words missing from this site...

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: Interesting collection of words missing from this site...

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:15 am These 2 things can be true:

1. Trump has sexually assaulted a woman.

2. Some women willingly consent to trump and fuck him.

Him bragging about point #2 doesn't mean point #1 can't also be true....but point #2 isn't sexual assault.
Are you arguing with yourself again?
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:46 am

Him bragging about point #2 doesn't mean point #1 can't also be true....but point #2 isn't sexual assault.
Are you arguing with yourself again?
Gosh no. I've got my self on ignore to make this site more tolerable.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Don't you have some Jayhawk or NBA Instagram posts you can share? Instagram, the sticker book version of our world really is your strongest content.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:07 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:04 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 am Really saddening to see so many of you defend blackface. Holding the party lines. Typical.
You are once again going full Illy and getting overly dramatic to make an ignorant point. At no point has anyone here defended blackface. To say that is a bold face lie.

I am simply not outraged by this revelation because as I have stated, we now live in a nation where there are a dozen other things even more offensive happening every week. Folks on the right calling for Dems to demand he step down while allowing Trump to run amok are hypocritical morons.
A white man saying how vulgar words are more offensive than blackface. Interesting.
Talk about "faux outrage".
Let me grab your daughter and/or wife by her pussy or let me wear black face.
Which would you be more offended by?
Deleted User 75

Well, I guess it'd depend if my wife wanted you to do it....or if you were just talking about doing it....

Plus I'm white, sooo.....

The point was, that trump being vulgar had nothing to do with DCs post about Northam....but coach wanted to do the "ya but trump...." and then went full meltdown because I called him on his shit.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

I agree with you Illini. Two completely different things. They are both wrong.
Meanwhile, on here (just like out there in the real world) people choose to deflect when they have a difficult time defending.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:07 am Well, I guess it'd depend if my wife wanted you to do it....or if you were just talking about doing it....

Plus I'm white, sooo.....

The point was, that trump being vulgar had nothing to do with DCs post about Northam....but coach wanted to do the "ya but trump...." and then went fell meltdown because I called him on his shit.
And my point, which seemed to have whooshed unimpeded past you, is that Trump's littany of offensive behaviors, policies and statements affects people's view of everything. It's called context, a nuance you fail at at every opportunity.

On it's own, Northam's actions when he were dumb, offensive and racist. But the dumb, offensive and racist thing that some guy did in 1984 when he was 25 aren't something I feel are important enough for me to spazz out about. Not because he is a Dem. Because it was 35 years ago when he was at an age when all of us were dumbasses oblivious to how our actions could be viewed 35 years later.

Not being outraged by it isn't the same
as being OK with it. It is a good example of something to show my 15 year old and say "don't be an oblivious dumbass, be aware of how others not like you may view your actions and be aware that your digital history can haunt you forever." That's it.

And then I move on to things that are actually important to me in 2019 and beyond.
Deleted User 75

How many times are you going to say the same thing over and over?
Deleted User 75

Instead of bringing up trump when DC criticized Northam you could have (should have) just kept your mouth shut.... instead of bringing up trump...because it's irrelevant.

All the gloating and outraging you do when it's a Republican doesn't go unnoticed...but when it's a Democrat you immediately deflect and bring up trump.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

#MAGA
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Is Illy the self appointed sheriff of this board now?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Leawood wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:22 am Hey, DumDum is just defending his idol Trump. Leave it at that.
I finally put him on ignore. Illy's lack of reading comprehension makes every interaction with him a frustrating exercise that I simply don't enjoy. And it will save the rest of the users of this site a lot of headaches in reading these absurd back and forths any more.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:39 am
Leawood wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:22 am Hey, DumDum is just defending his idol Trump. Leave it at that.
I finally put him on ignore. Illy's lack of reading comprehension makes every interaction with him a frustrating exercise that I simply don't enjoy. And it will save the rest of the users of this site a lot of headaches in reading these absurd back and forths any more.
Bye bye.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:39 am
Multiple people on this board feel the exact same way about you. It's hilarious you don't realize it. At least I'm aware of what I do (often times intentionally to give YOU a dose of your own medicine).

Mr Know it All coach,

It was nice knowing you.